The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy's got some front, huh?
Septic rabble.

Can't get excited about a pile of blankets either, even with a bit of ribbon ✋🏻
Wait - is the ribbon worth £40-odd - is that where the cost lies? 😯

Reactions: 5
Can we have another iconic European Road trip around Europe- style rant, Sarah?

Please :(

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah’s drowning her sorrows in the new botanical cuddle up adult juicy wipe clean blankies...what a life, eh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve only done a short day at work and I’ve got 9 pages to catch up on! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lazy's got some front, huh?
Septic rabble.

Can't get excited about a pile of blankets either, even with a bit of ribbon ✋🏻
Wait - is the ribbon worth £40-odd - is that where the cost lies? 😯
She can't even tie the ribbon prettily, looks like shoelaces

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When is there finally going to be consequences for these bunch of f**kers?!

At least all this dirt concerning Jane is distracting people from her creepy noncey son.

I am at loss trying to understand why these teen fan accounts still Support Sarah & Chris. They really are deluded.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
When is there finally going to be consequences for these bunch of f**kers?!

At least all this dirt concerning Jane is distracting people from her creepy noncey son.

I am at loss trying to understand why these teen fan accounts still Support Sarah & Chris. They really are deluded.
Exactly what I was thinking. This latest crap about Jane is distracting from Nikki and Jess and anyone else who is speaking up. Is this current crapfest with Jane a tactic to deflect 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
What’s really worrying to me is that NONE of these girls internet activities seem to be being monitored by parents [emoji33]

When my daughter was 16 Nikki Minaj followed her back on Twitter and even THAT was alarming to me! I heavily monitored her social media! How are these children just allowed unfettered access to the World Wide Web! I’m not victim blaming I’m just truly shocked.

Reactions: 23
When I was 16 i was out drinking with older lads, driving cars and generally being reckless! My mom didn't have a clue let alone what I did on social media

Reactions: 32
What’s really worrying to me is that NONE of these girls internet activities seem to be being monitored by parents [emoji33]

When my daughter was 16 Nikki Minaj followed her back on Twitter and even THAT was alarming to me! I heavily monitored her social media! How are these children just allowed unfettered access to the World Wide Web! I’m not victim blaming I’m just truly shocked.

Sadly that's the world we live in now. My son has just started year 1, he came home asking for a mobile phone as 2 of the girls in his class have them 🙄 these are 5 year old children who are calling each other after school.
Some parents dont give a crap, look at Lazy & Creepy, setting up instagram accounts for Esme and Isla 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Maybe this will encourage all youtubers to be scrutinised more closely in their interactions with fans and followers?
The inghams cannot be the only ones abusing their positions.
What about Jonathon joly for one?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When I was 16 i was out drinking with older lads, driving cars and generally being reckless! My mom didn't have a clue let alone what I did on social media
But social media is something that parents should be monitoring. It’s all part of being a responsible parent.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just caught up on 4 pages and all I can think is....
you ok Steve hun?
It’s all gone a bit tits up hasn’t it. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bradfords Del Boy is done for the day. She's stuck a bow around the juicy baby blankets which she sold on FRIDAY, stuck them in a pile and now she's done

How long did she say delivery was? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.