Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leni18

VIP Member
The truth has finally come out, you are liars, bullies, cheats, whilst those girls told truth, us tattlers knew the truth and everyone else who believed the girls and called you out. Everyone on the internet are strangers yeah Sarah, OK how about those strangers have been good enough to be called ifam, line your pockets etc, calling them strangers with no regard shows you have no loyalties it's just been a front to get you the zoella and alfie life you and your cheating rat craved. Disgusting. You sat there on a video called where Isabelle goes saying how bad her dad was and how wonderful Chris was and what a great family man and father he was, what a complete fast. Loving father's don't use a position he was in to have sex with fans, a loving husband wouldn't have sex with young girls, Sarah Chris is nothing like how you perceived him. Granny Jane is happy to call out young girls to protect her cheating son, what if in a few years that's Isabelle and a married man, would that woman protect the man then? Your a family with no morals protecting a man whos to weak and to narcissistic to be honest. You are also not what you perceive, a woman who uses vile language, a woman who bullies young girls, a woman who lies constantly even about the smallest stupidist thing. Your brother who's been In jail. Face it your family aren't wholesome and you shouldn't be around young girls. Time to give it up. It is all true and you've called us bullies and jealous haters, no we knew truth and we did right thing protecting those that WERE TELLING TRUTH.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Stephie

VIP Member
I've filled a form in online with West Yorkshire Police adressing my concerns that he has not only obtained data from Nuby by pretending to be doing so on instruction of the police for an investigation, but also his references to rape this morning

I can't sit back and watch anymore. As a mother of girls, he's turned my stomach this morning

And to think this man is up all hours 'editing' their vlogs 🦡He needs put away or help at the very least. He's a danger to women, particularly young girls

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I honestly can't believe what I've just read. I'm actually speechless - for once!

Child grooming. Really manipulative child grooming.

I hope this goes viral. I hope the newspapers grab hold of this. I hope authorities see this. What Chris did was absolutely disgusting. But Jane's conversations are terrifying. She's definitely a master manipulator. I just don't know what else to say... This is just horrific.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hey Steve!
Sorry we’ve ignored you all this time.
Quick question, where’s Dave at?
And since we’re all mates now, is it true you “know” Sarah quiet well? Wink wink... eh? eh?

hard to know with your scanky family who’s shagged who 🤷‍♀️
or who’s dipped their wick where.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jane Ingham.
The OG groomer by the looks of it.
If she was male the shit would be flying everywhere....
if that was Steve or brother Dave, and not Jane how would this play out?

it shouldn't be any different because she’s female

• Sick
Reactions: 58

Hatshepsut

Bloody Hell, I have one night away from here and Granny Jane, the head of the Menopausal Mafia, is finally exposed as the grooming low-life scum that some of us have always suspected she was.
Her influence and manipulation over the young IFAM has always been there, she was involved in corralling them into little groups and controlling the narrative in those chat rooms.
The woman is clearly a dangerous, conniving piece of shit, who should be hanging her head in shame. I can’t say that any of this has come as a complete shock to me and I stand by this post that I made 14 months ago.

ADEA764A-D839-4452-8DEB-9231982D5B55.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

moimoi

VIP Member
This family refuse to take responsibility for anything. Jane befriended that child then sent her free gifts before asking her to hate on people. How does she not seem to understand what she has done is wrong? Jane you need to step away from social media and take a good look at your behaviour. Normal people do not use children to defend their son! Especially when you know what he did was the truth. She’s probably hoping the ifam go and bully Charlie into silence now.

View attachment 50737
Shut the fuck up, Jane. A 60 year old telling a random 16 year old that you 'love them lots' in secret Whatsapp group chats and showering them with gifts and meet and greets to 'support' your 'campaigns' is WEIRD AS FUCK.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I know we all have a laugh and joke, but the sombre and sickening feeling on this thread tonight shows we aren't all just taking the piss 24/7 and that when push comes to shove we are here for the right reasons and not for entertainment

I am gobsmacked to the core

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Jamhead

VIP Member
20191021_173844.jpg
20191021_173822.jpg

Look at the state of rudolph in the corner. His skin must hate him, he's so terrified of showing his natural hair colour, he'd rather scrape his skin red raw everyday 🤢🤢🤢

Cant believe they left that bit of Isla in, you could see her run downstairs and push in front of Esme. She is a spoilt, attention seeking little madam!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

as340

Whilst I love to see the walls crumbling around this disgusting family/mob, I feel so bloody sorry for the girls :( I just want to take them away, let them live without cameras in their faces, get them into a healthy routine with diet and bed time and just let them be normal. They are going to be so so damaged from this and they don’t deserve it

• Sad
Reactions: 54

Tublet83

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m saying this but Katrina is quickly becoming the most normal person in the Ingham family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Damn Steve,
and we’d only just welcomed you into the tattle family....
well this is awkward isn’t it.
hows Jane doing hun? Have you taken her phone off her!?
we all know she’s a bit of a loose cannon with those kiddies, a bit like your son 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49