The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have my own business but if I did I would already have the packaging ready for launch day, not go out two days after I launched to buy it and I would have been sending out those orders from day 1, not waiting until 3 days after the order was placed.

Reactions: 24
Is anyone on the facebook ingham support group? Anything being said?
Nothing has been said at all..
Last post on there someone was asking where to find Orange Twirls!

*Note to admin Sorry for my previous post, I had no intention of disclosing any of the info.*

Last edited:
Anyone else spot the time when Creepy was saying good night to Esme and Isla?

I think 11.20 is quite late for a 7 year old going to bed on a school night
I noticed that, I wondered if the clock had broken as that is ridiculously late for a school night.

Screenshot_20191021-180310_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I've never heard of anyone who runs their own business thinking that you get weekends off. You really don't - especially at the beginning. You have to really devote yourself to building the business and throw yourself into networking. Did she even send out press / influencer gift packs?
Can you imagine her sending out Influencer gift packs?! 🤣🤣 Jace was wrapped in his jacket while they were shopping yesterday instead of one of Sarahs new blankets so I can’t see her giving out any freebies. I bet she’s even sold the ones the girls were lay on in Jaces bedroom! Even Jane had to pay for merch when she was using it to groom the ifam!

I don't have my own business but if I did I would already have the packaging ready for launch day, not go out two days after I launched to buy it and I would have been sending out those orders from day 1, not waiting until 3 days after the order was placed.
Sarah won’t be bothered about orders being late. I’m sure Jane will round up the ifam and set them on any customers if they dare complain that their parcel hasn’t arrived yet.

Reactions: 13
So basically your saying it's the children and parents fault? Keeping an eye or not it's the groomers fault period!
Trouble is groomers are very clever and good at manipulating that’s how they get away with it. They know just what to say to children. They can turn children away from their parents and get them to not tell anyone about what’s happening. It’s very scary. All the parenting in the world can’t always stop a child from being groomed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Creepy skulking around a duck pond dressed like a drug dealer, plane spotting 😂 He's every shade of twonker.
Never saw such a dead, deserted play area.
They are SOOOOO WEIRRRRDDDD 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Creepy skulking around a duck pond dressed like a drug dealer, plane spotting 😂 He's every shade of twonker.
It's usually absolutely packed up there god knows what time of day they went for it to be so quiet 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trouble is groomers are very clever and good at manipulating that’s how they get away with it. They know just what to say to children. They can turn children away from their parents and get them to not tell anyone about what’s happening. It’s very scary. All the parenting in the world can’t always stop a child from being groomed.
Even in the way the new messages from Jane have been wrote - it's almost like she's blaming the young girls. All very odd - we don't think this could be more fabrication? Are they clever enough to try and pull a stunt like this and then say see look how easy it is to make stuff like this up? x

Reactions: 8
So Sarah can't be arsed to get orders sent out on time but seems to have no problem spending all her profits. Two shopping trips in as many days. You can see the pound signs in her eyes!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So basically your saying it's the children and parents fault? Keeping an eye or not it's the groomers fault period!
It's definitely the groomers fault. But the parents should be monitoring the kids' accounts and reporting the groomers. Getting caught and held accountable is the only way these sick people will stop.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

I would pay a random person £50 to run up and push him in that water.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They have absolutely NOTHING to film when not on a package holiday .
Wait even on a package holiday they have nothing to film . Every holiday booked is a desperate attempt at getting content because at home ALL they have is Morrison’s and that God awful retail park ! They are grey people living a grey life with a grey channel . Watching the mother eat her feelings and desperately pretend that life is amaaaaaaazing Is a very lot cringeworthy to watch . How she is dressing her children the same is beyond me. It’s a certain kind of mother that does that . She needs validation because she is so deeply deeply lacking in something in her life .... oh that’s right , a job , friends a straight husband , talent , taste and class
THIS! Amazes me they ever got a million in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I just say...Jane Ingham. You are gross. How dare you speak to vulnerable children and ask them to keep secrets? Disgusting and vile.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jane Ingham it's not OK for what you wrote and trust me if I found out a 63 Yr old grown up grandmother was saying what you did to my teenage girls, bribing them and getting them to keep things discreet and getting them to do your dirty work, trust me when I say I'd be taking you for everything I could, I would be going to papers and doing everything in my power to keep your family away from teenagers.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Even in the way the new messages from Jane have been wrote - it's almost like she's blaming the young girls. All very odd - we don't think this could be more fabrication? Are they clever enough to try and pull a stunt like this and then say see look how easy it is to make stuff like this up? x
In short, no they’re not.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.