The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is that when Issy was discussing her anti-bullying ambassador training, she said they spoke about online safety and cyber bullying. That poor girl must feel so conflicted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Parents don’t seem to understand the extent of children’s curiosity. They trust them. Don’t bother checking. The child is also very good at not letting on a single clue. It’s not hard to click on something not meant for them or delete history.

Bladder Boi is probably stress-hoovering as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bradfords Del Boy is done for the day. She's stuck a bow around the juicy baby blankets which she sold on FRIDAY, stuck them in a pile and now she's done

How long did she say delivery was? :unsure:
2 days, so every idiot who ordered should get them tomorrow. She should have been there all day Saturday packing for her to be able to get to the Post Office as soon as it opened today at 9am.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The bow looks like it has really suffered.
it's probably trolling her. that or it saw chris and wilted and died

2 days, so every idiot who ordered should get them tomorrow. She should have been there all day Saturday packing for her to be able to get to the Post Office as soon as it opened today at 9am.
she's not called lazy for nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
whispers when i was 16 there was no such thing as social media LOL

Seriously though i don't understand parents who don't monitor the usage that goes on. I'm married to a developer so maybe it just comes naturally in this house. up until they are 18 then i can pounce any second to take a look at gadgets - i don't really spy on my 17yr olds actual goings on because she tells me the goings on usually. if i do think something is a bit dodgy i ask to see and shes perfectly happy for me too.

Jane doesn't see it does she.Thats scary!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Regarding Jane’s response on insta-
THE BLOODY CHEEK OF THE WOMAN!!! Claiming that she did nothing wrong but help Charlie and provide a place to talk about her feelings??? Jane it’s in the screenshots you absolute moron. You repeatedly get her to message people and find out information for you? And when she says she can’t you press her!!! You are a GROOMER. I am furious right now and genuinely can’t believe her statement.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
We aren’t going to the pumpkin patch today guys but we are....going to the same shop as yesterday’s vlog !!!!!! Woooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If it was my new business I'd be so excited to be getting orders that I'd have stayed late Friday night packing them to get them posted on Saturday - Any Saturday orders I'd have gone in Sunday to make sure they could have been posted this morning - content and shopping for bits and bats and ribbon came first though it seems. She's soon going to get bored of having to actually run that company herself

Reactions: 23
Another thing for Jace to sit in so he do not need to be on the floor learning to move around like other kids.
If I were Esme I would have pushed Isla over at the beginning of the vlog.

Reactions: 17
whispers when i was 16 there was no such thing as social media LOL

Seriously though i don't understand parents who don't monitor the usage that goes on. I'm married to a developer so maybe it just comes naturally in this house. up until they are 18 then i can pounce any second to take a look at gadgets - i don't really spy on my 17yr olds actual goings on because she tells me the goings on usually. if i do think something is a bit dodgy i ask to see and shes perfectly happy for me too.

Jane doesn't see it does she.Thats scary!
No social media when I was 16 either. But I was definitely out doing stuff my parents had no clue about. Funny-- it was with my church group! And my sister moved out at 16.
You can bet I had monitoring software on my kids' devices! They were good kids though. My son Googled how lesbians have sex once after he found out that his friends mom was one. But that was as "naughty" as they hot, and he was just curious.
I don't know how these people can be so oblivious to what their kids are doing. There are so many cautionary tales out there.

Reactions: 8
isla at the start of the vlog, honestly how does esme put up with her?? she's such a brat

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
No social media when I was 16 either. But I was definitely out doing stuff my parents had no clue about. Funny-- it was with my church group! And my sister moved out at 16.
You can bet I had monitoring software on my kids' devices! They were good kids though. My son Googled how lesbians have sex once after he found out that his friends mom was one. But that was as "naughty" as they hot, and he was just curious.
I don't know how these people can be so oblivious to what their kids are doing. There are so many cautionary tales out there.

. SM-G960U .
One of mine googled how do gay men have sex 🤦🏻‍♀️ but he did come to me afterwards wide eyed and asking me if it were true (sorry I shouldn’t laugh)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.