The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SIXTY-THREE holy mother of Mary, what do they put in the water up there šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And now groomer Granny is threatening legal action (šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) against the poor girl who has spoken out
Leviā€™s the best solicitors in the world are going to pretend to know what theyā€™re doing again , How the hell no has physically confronted them is beyond me
If someone contacted me asking to send my daugther merch i couldnt afford i would have so many questions! No way would i accept thier offer.
charlie has posted on Twitter that thatā€™s also a lie she didnā€™t ask her mum , Poor old lady Jane only told another girl that was talking to her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you! I love the drama so I follow this thread but never know the back stories šŸ˜‚
She used to be on the vlogs a lot but since the scandal she usually only shows her hand these days. Her and Chrisā€™ relationship seems a bit Norma Bates and Norman to me. Sheā€™s usually on hand to bandage up Chrisā€™ hand when heā€™s pretending heā€™s broken his fingers or setting ifam on anyone who dares speak against her little man Chris!

Reactions: 14
Jane is disgusting. She knew what she was doing when sheā€™s put that on her Instagram. Sheā€™s got just what she wanted. This poor girl being hated on by the ifam minions. For a 63 (in dog years?) year old woman I donā€™t know how she can try and justify her behaviour or that of her sons. Sheā€™s just made herself look more guilty if you ask me. Nasty cow! šŸ¤¬

And even though all this is going on sarah is on babyandme going on about her blankets. Sheā€™s screeching extra loud though so all is not well in the office Iā€™m guessing. Sheā€™s probably thrown a big blanket over Jane so she can pack Sarahs orders without looking at her. šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Notice Jane never says that the hate campaign by real inghams consists of untrue accusations? Just like the hell no video she denyā€™s nothing.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall of Ingham manor today šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ, itā€™s just one tit show after another lately!
Iā€™d love another rant video but I know tomorrowā€™s vlog will just be another ā€œcheeeekkkyyy litttttle maaaan!ā€ Trip to Morrisonā€™s and the office. I really hope Iā€™m wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Del Boy's finally out of bed and looking rather flustered on Insta Stories.

Cackle all you want Lazy, we know tit is going down in the Mingham house right now you bunch of filthy groomers. And we're loving every single second of it šŸ˜€ šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For a professional blogger she doesn't half struggle to look at the camera - eyes dart all over the place whenever she's speaking.

Sign up for her newsletter- how are you managing that data Sarah? no privacy policy still I see....

Reactions: 21
Have the Ingham family ever apologised for anything? Theyā€™ve fucked up countless times but can only remember excuses or denials. Anyone know?

Reactions: 13
Have the Ingham family ever apologised for anything? Theyā€™ve fucked up countless times but can only remember excuses or denials. Anyone know?
Simple answer to that NO they are all narcissistic and play the victim card

Reactions: 19
Are we going to have a Chris rant:

"My poor poor 63 year old mother..."
I dont care how old you are Jane your a daft twit
I am 61 years old and i have been on this planet long enough to know right from wrong
the behaviour of you and your family is so wrong on all levels.
and your only sorry because you have been caught vile trash. :mad:

Reactions: 44
Chris very occasionally apologises for looking a state on camera. But usually follows it up with ā€˜but youā€™ll just have to deal with itā€™ which makes the apology about as impactful as his legal threats...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chris very occasionally apologises for looking a state on camera. But usually follows it up with ā€˜but youā€™ll just have to deal with itā€™ which makes the apology about as impactful as his legal threats...
I always think of the below when creepy says but šŸ¤£ after an apology
9F52B250-5F00-4A40-868E-BCDF1D93D28D.png

Reactions: 7
I really wish Isabelle's dad would step in.
I donā€™t understand how he can stand by and let his daughter be subjected to such emotional and mental abuse, not to mention her families disgusting behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Still the i-zombies rush to the front line to defend the witch of the west! Hag Jane knew exactly what she was doing. Did she do it well? Up to the point she flustered between ā€œit never happenedā€, to ā€œit did happen, but I didnā€™t mean itā€ to lying over the parcel. Seems like those panic attacks are obscuring her vision! Just imagine those sausage fingers flappin about on that keyboard.

flap flap flap...delete....flappity flap...delete... ā€does this sound good enough, Steve?ā€ flap flap flap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.