The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me I thought it was to quite Nikki has piped up again 🎉😂 this is better than England ruby winning yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone that "doesn't drink", she sure as hell drinks a lot. It's becoming a daily occurrence.

Think you might need to go see someone about that, Lazy. Drowning your sorrows every night, and scoffing your face with chocolate everyday doesn't take away from the FACT that Chris dipped his wick 😏🕯
Isn’t it dangerous if she’s so called breast feeding

Reactions: 4
No idea who she’s talking to. Found them on Twitter

edited because I misspelled talking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I just think it would have been WAY less effort for Chris to do an apology video, say he was going to marriage counselling or whatever and then try and move on.

all these messages and schemes that have allegedly been going on must be so draining and it’s just ended with lost friendships, feuds, drama etc

Reactions: 24
You lot are better than any medicine lol. Isn't it just wonderful to see it all unravelling around them? What a scummy bunch they truly are!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You couldn’t make this tit up😂 come on Nikki what else have you got. Also that’s bullshit about the house, there moving as can’t afford it and if they are scared of people and what they might do why keep vlogging and putting your kids at risk 😡

Reactions: 15
Isn’t granny dragon just a bleeping delight! She really is after the title of matriarch of the bogan family from hell. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just think it would have been WAY less effort for Chris to do an apology video, say he was going to marriage counselling or whatever and then try and move on.

all these messages and schemes that have allegedly been going on must be so draining and it’s just ended with lost friendships, feuds, drama etc
Exactly this! Think how much more time they would have if they didn’t! And if he is really suicidal it’s no wonder with all the lies and deceit him and his family have done! And the girls being bullied is truly awful. As a parent first and foremost I would make them my priority and re assess my life and change what needed to change..vile excuse of a human being making money before kids 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You couldn’t make this tit up😂 come on Nikki what else have you got. Also that’s bullshit about the house, there moving as can’t afford it and if they are scared of people and what they might do why keep vlogging and putting your kids at risk 😡
Bet the neighbours throw a street party when the mingham’s leave the estate 🎉🎈🍍🚚🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think those messages were from the first time the house was up for sale

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We love you steeeeeve, we do, we love you steeeeeve, we do, we love you steeeeeve, we do, ohhhhhhh steeeeeve we love you 🐍

• Haha
Jane saying Jess is spouting tit and she’s such a fan girl because she likes youtubers. Norma Bates going out of her way to protect little Norman! It’s creepy. Imagine being in your 60s and trying to bring down a sixteen year old girl for telling the truth. shameful!

I can imagine Sarah’s sat on her arse in the office throwing dirty looks Janes way while Jane stuffs the parcels! Oh to be a fly on the wall! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think those messages were from the first time the house was up for sale
Agree, Lazy banned him from social media that time around cos he was having a mental breakdown ..... more like guilty conscience. 🤨

• Haha
Bet the neighbours throw a street party when the mingham’s leave the estate 🎉🎈🍍🚚🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
I wonder where they would go as That women Jane has said their scared so surely they won’t what to stay in Bradford 🤷‍♀️ Just don’t come down south you are not wanted 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it dangerous if she’s so called breast feeding
I think the poor baby mostly eats garlic bread these days so I doubt he’s getting much breast milk for it to affect him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Imagine all of this coming about and all these people involved all because he couldn’t keep it in his pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.