The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the vlog last night and someone knocked and asked me to stop screeching. It was Sarah on the video. :ROFLMAO:
I was watching a vlog and The Bat Conservation Trust came banging on my door saying the screeching was disrupting the mating calls of the local bat colony 😨

Nah, that's not true - I don't watch the vlogs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone seen Twitter , Granny Jane has some interesting screenshots that have been leaked 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like I recognise the lady in Sarahs IG photo. It's bugging me where I've seen her before
Did some snooping, and found who it is. I have a feeling (due to a picture I found) that it's a neighbour. Obviously not going to name the lady.

The whole point of her posting it was to basically have a dig at Nikki. Sarah clearly doesn't have any friends, so has to rope in a poor neighbour to pretend to be one.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel like I recognise the lady in Sarahs IG photo. It's bugging me where I've seen her before
She’s probably been in the vlogs in the very early days because I’m sure I’ve seen her face too. Sarah used to have friends in the earlier vlogs so this is probably one of the ones she’s ignored when they were doing well on YouTube but now they’re on their way back down and she’s fallen out with Nikki it’ll be a case of “come on old friend. Let’s have an orange twirl and a catch up.”

It’s the same with Katrina. Sarah used to visit her and baby Harrison a lot and then they started earning money and they’d barely see Katrina and didn’t seem to bother with her nephews and niece but again since the scandal with Chris she has started seeing more of her and she now sees Nana when I’m pretty sure she never used to visit her in early vlogs. The inghams use so many people but sadly they don’t seem to realise it.

Ive deleted the screenshots because I missed a couple out. See below.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
We all know this venture will be just like her Sarah says channel. She is, afterall, lazy. The novelty will soon wear off and it will all end up down the pan, like everything else she ever touches!
The fact that she’s bone lazy by nature, I can’t see her “working” so to speak for longer than a week!

Reactions: 6
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA 😂😂😂😂 Sarah hun, just when you thought it was all going to die down. Look at the mess all around you!! It’s all Over twitter again, Chris is outed, his mum is outed, you’ve been outed by your best mate, KARMA 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, Steve reads here..Hi Steve 👋🏻👋🏻 And the bestie from last night is a neighbour who if I remember rightly has posted on here before (or someone that knows her anyway) all a bit weird still though..If Jane knew she was a snake so would lazy so why would you go round?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No idea who she’s talking to. Found them on Twitter

edited because I misspelled talking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
How disgusting! Why is Chris’ mother even interacting with the ifam. No wonder Chris thinks he can do what he wants when Jane is doing things like this. Chris, Jane and Sarah should be ashamed of themselves and Jane should know better. They have the whole family manipulating the ifam. Wrong on so many levels. They’re all as bad as each other. The worst part is they all know it’s true.

Reactions: 17
Hi Steve, how's it feel to know your son is a nonce and your daughter in law is a thick money grabbing enabling witch? Family to be proud of?? :LOL:

Oh and by the way, your wife is one wrinkly ugly mofo (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So, Steve reads here..Hi Steve 👋🏻👋🏻 And the bestie from last night is a neighbour who if I remember rightly has posted on here before (or someone that knows her anyway) all a bit weird still though..If Jane knew she was a snake so would lazy so why would you go round?
Yes i think the new mates the neighbour that was here a while back. Maybe they sent them some merch and alls ok now.

Or a summer without them made her rethink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.