The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be totally wrong but I think that photo of her “girl gang” is old. Her outfit and makeup are different to what she had on in the day and she looks thinner. Maybe a desperate attempt to prove she “Coulduntt care less about the haterz”.

Reactions: 8
We all know this venture will be just like her Sarah says channel. She is, afterall, lazy. The novelty will soon wear off and it will all end up down the pan, like everything else she ever touches!

Reactions: 17
I could be totally wrong but I think that photo of her “girl gang” is old. Her outfit and makeup are different to what she had on in the day and she looks thinner. Maybe a desperate attempt to prove she “Coulduntt care less about the haterz”.
Could be but the first pics defo new, orange twirls.

Reactions: 1
What’s going to happen to all their holidays/touring?? Are they going to shut done their business? What a joke! I agree just another scam to make as much money as possible selling tat! Is the baby stuff even tested? Don’t they have to meet certain safety standards???

Reactions: 8
I was watching the vlog last night and someone knocked and asked me to stop screeching. It was Sarah on the video. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t be that old. Those orange twirls are a new thing aren’t they?

Reactions: 3
Can’t be that old. Those orange twirls are a new thing aren’t they?
I meant the one of her and her friend. Anyone can pour two glasses of wine and pretend their “girl gang” is round when actually the only friend they have is currently exposing them for the twit they are on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dinky dot grey forest friends baby blanket, adult cuddle blanket, crinkly ears beach wood teethers, luxiourios soft baby blankets by Sarah Ingahm, Baby and me by Sarah Ingham, Baby & Me by Sarah, Baby & Me by Sarah, Baby & Me by Sarah Ingham, baby blankets, nursing pillows, adult cuddle blankets, cheating husband, baby and me by Sarah Ingham.

For the google search...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I meant the one of her and her friend. Anyone can pour two glasses of wine and pretend their “girl gang” is round when actually the only friend they have is currently exposing them for the twit they are on Instagram 😂
That wasnt her house

Reactions: 2
The Ingham threads are like a million pages long. Can anyone do a very quick summary of recent things? I know about the Florida holiday where Chris was messaging a girl, but has anything new happened? I always thought Chris was on the other side of the fence...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear 🤣 that IG story of her pretending to have a mate round is so fake! Clearly an old photo with some cousin or something 🤣 No tag, no direct mention of said friend round - just implying it - and so close up with absolutely no background visible, how convenient. Imagine pouring two glasses of wine to pretend you have a mate! #lifegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Ingham threads are like a million pages long. Can anyone do a very quick summary of recent things? I know about the Florida holiday where Chris was messaging a girl, but has anything new happened? I always thought Chris was on the other side of the fence...
You’re going to need a lot of cups a tea if Florida is where you’re up to

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That photo last night lazy is in her new breastfeeding onesie thing, so she went out on her pj’s..classy! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
actually this might be a good time for someone who’s been here for most of the ride to update the wiki!!!
It saves the annoying “what happening/who are these people” questions!!

anyone up for the challenge 😬

Reactions: 6
I feel like I recognise the lady in Sarahs IG photo. It's bugging me where I've seen her before

Reactions: 5
They’re bloody kids. Finding a mug (probably an old picture anyway, or as someone said an edited pic of Jane 😂) to take a pic with and making out they’re your new bestie.

Really sticking it to Nikki, Lazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh dear 🤣 that IG story of her pretending to have a mate round is so fake! Clearly an old photo with some cousin or something 🤣 No tag, no direct mention of said friend round - just implying it - and so close up with absolutely no background visible, how convenient. Imagine pouring two glasses of wine to pretend you have a mate! #lifegoals
when me and my girlfriends get together we tag each over in all the time . I reckon that’s janes house and that women could be Jane just with a good filter on it. Let’s face it the only friend she has is posting things about her left right and centre 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.