The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki's back on it. Reckon more tea will be spilt soon enough.
Aren't there tattlers out there who are neighbors with Lazy. Maybe you can anonymously tell this new friend all about the saga of Lazy and Creepy

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ, Sarah is WITHOUT FAIL the only person I always have to turn my sound right down on on my stories with her awful shrill voice. EVERY time.

🚨 WHAT'S UP IFAM 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No wonder they've got Steve on board, all the social media accounts to keep monitoring the comments of, Tattle and their crappy merch to deal with. Lazy has added even more work for them with her baby and me shite.

Reactions: 10
No wonder they've got Steve on board, all the social media accounts to keep monitoring the comments of, Tattle and their crappy merch to deal with. Lazy has added even more work for them with her baby and me shite.
No wonder the vlogs are crap, far too busy for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is the Vicky that keeps commenting on Chris's fb. Definitely think she has a thing for him 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Clearly Selling the house as they can’t afford it anymore and then I’ll bet they’ll say the new house is too far from the girls (private) school so they’ll have to move to another school instead of admitting they can’t afford the school fees 👌

Reactions: 24
This whole weekend has been bloody hilarious!
Stopped my kids watching them since all this tit hit the fan because my gut told me they were wrong’ens.
Now I’m watching it come down like a bleeping avalanche and they’ve nobody to blame but themselves.
I give it 12 months til she’s stacking shelves in B&M.
My friend runs a baby business and has sent her products to celebs and grown massively. No celeb is going to touch the inghams now they’re damaged goods!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder where they would go as That women Jane has said their scared so surely they won’t what to stay in Bradford 🤷‍♀️ Just don’t come down south you are not wanted 😂
Well there’s always the tin can, now wouldn’t that be cosy 😛😂🤣. They could become gyspy travellers, not sure how gyspy travellers would feel about the minghams joining them though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea who she’s talking to. Found them on Twitter

edited because I misspelled talking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
is this his mum saying he stopped talking to her because she bullied ifam and is an embarrassment to him? what a shitshow haha

love the line "do i bully ifam? do i get lots of hate? doubting myself now"

edited to add: how sad do you have to be to try and work things out with your pervy son and be so desperate to be in his favour... grossssss. women have been pandering and sucking up to him all his life, god knows why

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well there’s always the tin can, now wouldn’t that be cosy 😛😂🤣. They could become gyspy travellers, not sure how gyspy travellers would feel about the minghams joining them though 🤔
I don’t think they take to kindly to creepy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thought of him going at in his in socks, beanie and T-shirt makes me dry heave. He’s honestly repulsive.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.