The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole Greggs skit is so desperately trying to be ladbaby. He tried to mention sausage rolls, yes mate and thinks he’s being funny.

No mate

Imagine having to do a movie ad on your anniversary night for a kids film πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The big speech about how they love watching movies as a family but when she panned around Chris wasn’t there

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The whole Greggs skit is so desperately trying to be ladbaby. He tried to mention sausage rolls, yes mate and thinks he’s being funny.

No mate
Her acting was awful! If you dont like greggs whatever but no need to go on and on like that. 😢

Reactions: 10
So are they getting shiny new rings from Pandora? Cyoooooot!
Not that it'll mean anything to Chris. He was wearing one when he decided to message a 16-year old girl about getting naked while his wife and children were asleep 😐

I remember when my parents' friends almost broke up because the wife got caught playing around. But they RENEWED THEIR WEDDING VOWS** with much bling and noise, so 'everything was alright' πŸ€”πŸ€”

** Watch the Minghams renew their vows (with freebies) πŸ‘°πŸ»πŸ€΅πŸ»πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not that it'll mean anything to Chris. He was wearing one when he decided to message a 16-year old girl about getting naked while his wife and children were asleep 😐

I remember when my parents' friends almost broke up because the wife got caught playing around. But they RENEWED THEIR WEDDING VOWS** with much bling and noise, so 'everything was alright' πŸ€”πŸ€”

** Watch the Minghams renew their vows (with freebies) πŸ‘°πŸ»πŸ€΅πŸ»πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°
No Chris did not get a new ring.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This floor map of The Ingham is so correctly laid out.....
View attachment 47957
I saw this last night. The estate agents have fucked up, this is not the layout of the Inghams' ground floor. They have no laundry room. The kitchen is the wrong size, the door is in the wrong place. The bathroom should be under the stairs and where are the two sets of patio doors?

They had one job...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

No mate
Thank god for ladbaby....now they are very funny. Don’t give up your day job creepy cos you will never be as funny as ladbaby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw this last night. The estate agents have fucked up, this is not the layout of the Inghams' ground floor. They have no laundry room. The kitchen is the wrong size, the door is in the wrong place. The bathroom should be under the stairs and where are the two sets of patio doors?

They had one job...
Maybe creepy and lazy fancied themselves as building designers and had it altered to their specifications 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS lazy it’s bleeping WEETABIXX XXXXX not Weetabic you stupid Peppa pig 🐷 she really pissed me off, rant over or as Kimmy would say over ovah 😑
She knows full well its not Weetabic coz the first time she said it she said Weetabix, just proving what a head she is!! 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You forgot and another free honeymoon 🀣πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, rumour has it Sarah has 11 whole minutes to walk to her lovely new office!

Nah, scratch that, it's 6 minutes in the car!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Jace 'needs feeding' and they give him a slice of Greggs pizza

I can't actually believe it. A slice of Greggs pizza πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

That poor baby needs new parents asap

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I haven't watched a vlog in months. I only watched the vlog tonight to see the pizza eating, shameful behaviour. But I'm sure they are doing this for attention and to get in the Sun newspaper again.

Ladbaby they are most definitely not. She even tries to copy Roxy's facial expressions, how bloody sad can you get.

How fat has Sarah's face and fingers got? I'm a fatty myself but crikey.

Reactions: 14
Jace is clearly asleep in the restaurant, not feeding. Wouldn't even be surprised if it's rubber Jace and real Jace is in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah saying she would be mad at Creepy if he got her an expensive ring. Probably because there would be less money to waste spend at B&M.

Isla looked fuming when Chris was talking to Esme at 18:18.

I'm all for breast feeding in public but if I walked into a restaurant and saw Sarah Ingham with her boob out I would walk straight out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.