The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me I was totally stunned by all the holidays and the excessive amount of presents at Xmas,Easter and birthdays. They started out being slightly normal parents and as time went on the money went to their heads. Thank god I discovered tattle because I thought I was just being harsh in my thinking.🤔
Same here I thought I was the only one cause if you read the comments on YouTube it just says how wonderful they are I didn’t know at the time you could delete comments 😂 I am glad I found tattle

Reactions: 4
In yesterdays vlog Sarah saaaayz about Isabelles dream:

“I had a dream last night that you and dad hated me so much, aaaannnd you were going to put me up for adoption, but then you decided not to put me up for adoption, instead you strapped me to a chair and scraped my face with glass.”

This dream is very telling that she is riddled with anxiety about her parents and I'm sure daily life. Very sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Yes! I was feeling off then saw the angry manc stuff and found GG the more i read the more things i picked up on the vlogs
Same here I thought I was the only one cause if you read the comments on YouTube it just says how wonderful they are I didn’t know at the time you could delete comments 😂 I am glad I found tattle
thank god, I thought I was just being old and cynical!! How sad that they can delete comments that aren’t positive pineapple’s about how they portray their so called lives on YouTube. How do they think we learn life lessons, we take the critiques given to us and move forward. Well that’s what I think anyways.

Reactions: 12
Maybe I'm still not getting the BLW but how can an infant eat yogurt on his own. That definitely needs to be spoon fed. That's not a finger food. That was just so disgusting to watch. He also needs to learn how to eat off a spoon. He's going to grow up with no table manners at all. Next he will be sticking his head in his plate licking it clean the same way my cats eat. I mean come on. So lazy she can't properly feed her child
That's because she's not doing BLW the usual way. People normally put soft food such as yogurt, weetabix, porridge etc on pre-loaded spoons and then baby puts the spoon in their mouth themselves. I did BLW with my daughter and from day one of solids (6 months) she could get the spoon in her mouth. Then from about 10 months she was trying to scoop easy things like yogurt herself by 15 months she had mastered the spoon and at 18 months was consistently using a fork. BLW babies normally master utensils quicker as from day one they are made do it themselves. I find it odd that Anna SJ and Nasey Family still spoon feed Andrea at 14 months and Harlow at over 2 years, they were traditionally weaned. Also the amount of junk Jace is fed is shocking.

Reactions: 19
It worries me this BLW how do you know how much the baby is eating with it going on the floor etc, did have a quick look the other day couple things I picked up on was the orange twirl Sarah couldn’t find, waiting for twirls sent to p.o.box from ifam, also noticed that Isla waits for esmes reaction to “surprises” then reacts.
Isla always waited for the other 2 girls to see their reaction to anything then just copied them but the surprises were getting a bit thin expecting a girl of 14 to get excited for yet another surprise for a holiday then the other 2 would look surprised but I dont know how Lazy can say it was a surprise when she packed the cases surely 1 of the girls would be bound to see her and ask whats going on? If I was doing that my boys of a younger age than them would ask why do you want my clothes and why are you packing a suitcase and if I said we are going on a picnic to watch the planes at the airport they would think I had taken leave of my senses and you could see it was all put on with lazys face

Reactions: 11
That's because she's not doing BLW the usual way. People normally put soft food such as yogurt, weetabix, porridge etc on pre-loaded spoons and then baby puts the spoon in their mouth themselves. I did BLW with my daughter and from day one of solids (6 months) she could get the spoon in her mouth. Then from about 10 months she was trying to scoop easy things like yogurt herself by 15 months she had mastered the spoon and at 18 months was consistently using a fork. BLW babies normally master utensils quicker as from day one they are made do it themselves. I find it odd that Anna SJ and Nasey Family still spoon feed Andrea at 14 months and Harlow at over 2 years, they were traditionally weaned. Also the amount of junk Jace is fed is shocking.
It drives me mad when i see older children being spoon fed. Let them do it themselves!! 😬

Poor Jace his stomach is not ready for all the junk food she gives him for starters there is too much salt and other things in that food for his digestion to take it is so lazy of her not to want to feed her child properly and she wonders why people go to social services about her its not rocket science after all

In yesterdays vlog Sarah saaaayz about Isabelles dream:

“I had a dream last night that you and dad hated me so much, aaaannnd you were going to put me up for adoption, but then you decided not to put me up for adoption, instead you strapped me to a chair and scraped my face with glass.”

This dream is very telling that she is riddled with anxiety about her parents and I'm sure daily life. Very sad.
That is a pure shame for Issy to dream all that she must be so upset at all whats going on with lazy and creepy and she must be very anxious about everything after all Creepy is her step dad enough on that subject but we dont know what is being said to her at school as kids are very cruel and she need not say it doesn't go on she is only hiding what is happening

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I completely agree with you and wanted to say similar myself but I didn't know how to word it, you've summed it up well.

I'm sure Sarah, as heartless as she is must harbour some regrets with regards to that decision.

I also had no idea Chris' family went on their honeymoon with them, that's weird. I knew the girls did and I think that's fine but your mum and dad. Weirdos

Yes, good old wino wilko the fraudster 🤣
It looks like Barbra Woodhouse!! :) Knew i`d seen that glare somewhere before...

I teach preschool. Many come in not knowing how to eat off a spoon. Forget about a fork. Yes they can't cut with scissors. It takes months to develop their strength in their hand so they can cut. They have no idea how to hold a pencil. They look at markers like they are this foreign entity. Children almost turning five can't even climb the stairs or ride a tricycle. They are pushed in strollers, not ever walking. Some of theses children barely fit in their strollers. It takes the whole year of preschool just to get their development more on their age level.
Yet i bet the majority of them can use an ipad..:(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I ask before the no situation happened did people start going of them before as I did.
I never watched them all the time but I did watch their Florida holiday I think it was around Islas birthday and people were commenting about how much they go on these trips and lazy response was very passive Aggressive I thought. Also i remember Izzy wanted to go to the loo before they set off and lazy said we didn’t have time which I found this awful as she just got back from her school trip
Both my daughters used to be avid viewers. I used to watch on some occasions. I always thought Chris was an oddball and his relationship with Isabelle was very questionable, but they seemed tolerable.
Then Chris gave up his job, and that it when they changed. Money went to their heads. The kids were spoilt, every Christmas, birthday was ridiculous. There were the constant freebies, clickbait and the amount of ‘surprise holidays’ were astronomical. I started seeing more and more comments which didn’t seem to put them in a good light. Everything about their lives were beginning to scream fake. Sarah kept forcing the kids to say or do stuff for the camera.
I remember one particular vlog when Isla was supposed to have said a bad word “ it was supposed to be “foot stuck in coral” but Isla said the f word. When Sarah was talking to the camera you can clearly hear Isla say something like “‘you told me to say it”

Then there was this weird thing about every time the girls were invited to a party the other Girls had to go to and Chris Of course. Filming constantly in soft play and generally not respecting other people’s privacy.

I remember them going on about meet & greets and them saying they were going to try and visit as many places as they could but they only managed like 2 because they chose holidays over pleasing the fans.

The thing that really ticked me off though was Sarah’s rant one Christmas about how some kids are lucky and some don’t get as much as others. I was literally well peeved because I kept thinking the only reason her kids got like 100 presents each was simply because of their brainwashed fans continued to watch such trash.

There is so much more I could say but it would probably be like 10
Pages long!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Both my daughters used to be avid viewers. I used to watch on some occasions. I always thought Chris was an oddball and his relationship with Isabelle was very questionable, but they seemed tolerable.
Then Chris gave up his job, and that it when they changed. Money went to their heads. The kids were spoilt, every Christmas, birthday was ridiculous. There were the constant freebies, clickbait and the amount of ‘surprise holidays’ were astronomical. I started seeing more and more comments which didn’t seem to put them in a good light. Everything about their lives were beginning to scream fake. Sarah kept forcing the kids to say or do stuff for the camera.
I remember one particular vlog when Isla was supposed to have said a bad word “ it was supposed to be “foot stuck in coral” but Isla said the f word. When Sarah was talking to the camera you can clearly hear Isla say something like “‘you told me to say it”

Then there was this weird thing about every time the girls were invited to a party the other Girls had to go to and Chris Of course. Filming constantly in soft play and generally not respecting other people’s privacy.

I remember them going on about meet & greets and them saying they were going to try and visit as many places as they could but they only managed like 2 because they chose holidays over pleasing the fans.

The thing that really ticked me off though was Sarah’s rant one Christmas about how some kids are lucky and some don’t get as much as others. I was literally well peeved because I kept thinking the only reason her kids got like 100 presents each was simply because of their brainwashed fans continued to watch such trash.

Pages long!
Every thing you have said is perfectly true I started watching them around the time of their wedding then the money went to their heads and you could see that things were starting to look fake then I switched off as I couldn't stand the false way of life

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Pages long!
What gets me is how the fans stick up for them!Considering the majority are young kids/teens ,you`d think they`d become jealous.I remember so many of their comments were !I only got one present this year" ,and such like.Why do they rub the viewers noses in it ,knowing they`ve afforded them this lifestyle?I honestly couldn`t be so cruel ,but then neither chris or sarah have any morals .:(

wow, they have put in ad Ad in the vlog.. Babe let us just do it once in a while so they will stop thinking that we put in ads without marking it in every vlog.

The jacket was nice but just fitted Isabelle with a thin top under so what happened to her blazer having to go under.

Reactions: 4
Tonight's vlog was so put on with the feeding of Jace but still it was not lazy feeding him then they go out and talk a load of rubbish to the camera about wedding rings she goes to pandora for a wedding ring and then the next thing you see is Jace in his pram eating a pizza slice from Greggs I thought I had seen everything but not seen a 6 month baby being given a pizza slice to eat out of a Greggs bag. Thats just Laziness again so they dont need to feed him properly when they get home. LAZY LAZY

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Pages long!
It’s nice to hear that I wasn’t the only one 😂😃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So caught up with a couple of videos after being away and I had to switch off! That awful baby voice of hers throughout most of one of them it’s no wonder people turn off! Worse than nails screeching down a chalkboard! And what the hell is with creepy and his back to front awful camera? Hardly state of the art equipment for them to use as means of an income if the quality is that bad. And well caught out with the cheese roll from Lidl that Jace had in France, how old was he then??

• Wow
Wedding ring from pandora 😂
Cos he’s a tight arse and she thinks she is going to lose her baby weight as she stuffs a cream donut down her throat. I know I’m body shaming her but really, she keeps bringing the subject up, shut up and do something about it then lazy, you are the only one who can.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.