The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm still not getting the BLW but how can an infant eat yogurt on his own. That definitely needs to be spoon fed. That's not a finger food. That was just so disgusting to watch. He also needs to learn how to eat off a spoon. He's going to grow up with no table manners at all. Next he will be sticking his head in his plate licking it clean the same way my cats eat. I mean come on. So lazy she can't properly feed her child

Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm still not getting the BLW but how can an infant eat yogurt on his own. That definitely needs to be spoon fed. That's not a finger food. That was just so disgusting to watch. He also needs to learn how to eat off a spoon. He's going to grow up with no table manners at all. Next he will be sticking his head in his plate licking it clean the same way my cats eat. I mean come on. So lazy she can't properly feed her child
I remember the leader of my youngest daughter's preschool saying she was alarmed by the growing numbers of children who were coming to her unable to use basic plastic cutlery or knowing how to use plastic scissors. Even when I volunteered for years at Rainbows for girls aged 5 to 7, there was an astonishing number of kids who had no confidence cut with scissors, spread butter and jam on a slice of bread. Some didn't even flush the toilet because they weren't expected to at home 😩😩😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I remember the leader of my youngest daughter's preschool saying she was alarmed by the growing numbers of children who were coming to her unable to use basic plastic cutlery or knowing how to use plastic scissors. Even when I volunteered for years at Rainbows for girls aged 5 to 7, there was an astonishing number of kids who had no confidence cut with scissors, spread butter and jam on a slice of bread. Some didn't even flush the toilet because they weren't expected to at home 😩😩😩
I teach preschool. Many come in not knowing how to eat off a spoon. Forget about a fork. Yes they can't cut with scissors. It takes months to develop their strength in their hand so they can cut. They have no idea how to hold a pencil. They look at markers like they are this foreign entity. Children almost turning five can't even climb the stairs or ride a tricycle. They are pushed in strollers, not ever walking. Some of theses children barely fit in their strollers. It takes the whole year of preschool just to get their development more on their age level.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You only have to look at the way Esme and Isla eat. Even though they weren’t blw babies they have little to no table manners, maybe because they are fed so much crap. Pizza seems to be a staple in there house just for starters. I guess each to there own but good table manners to me are important as is a proper routine whilst they are young!

• Wow
Just typical of Lazy she thinks he can eat on his own so why should she feed him pure laziness and as you say he will have no table manners as he has not been introduced to cutlery and eating off of a spoon and no way can he do that himself properly !

Reactions: 11
Just typical of Lazy she thinks he can eat on his own so why should she feed him pure laziness and as you say he will have no table manners as he has not been introduced to cutlery and eating off of a spoon and no way can he do that himself properly !
Watch Lazy bust the spoons out in a few days....
Hi Sarah 👋🏻 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I always thought BLW was for finger foods? Never known a yogurt to be a food you eat with your fingers. Find it all a bit weird

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I always thought BLW was for finger foods? Never known a yogurt to be a food you eat with your fingers. Find it all a bit weird
I used to give myne yogurts while BLW but id get it on the spoon the pass her the spoon, didnt take her long to figure it out tbh

Jace sitting in a chair and feeding himself a full Sunday roast is ideal for Sarah though. Literally has to do nothing Extra there. No playing with him, helping him eat, chasing him around whilst crawling

I know all babies are different but my friends was tearing around the house on hands and knees and walking by 8-10 months. Trying to climb out of the cot etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It worries me this BLW how do you know how much the baby is eating with it going on the floor etc, did have a quick look the other day couple things I picked up on was the orange twirl Sarah couldn’t find, waiting for twirls sent to p.o.box from ifam, also noticed that Isla waits for esmes reaction to “surprises” then reacts.

Reactions: 7
It worries me this BLW how do you know how much the baby is eating with it going on the floor etc, did have a quick look the other day couple things I picked up on was the orange twirl Sarah couldn’t find, waiting for twirls sent to p.o.box from ifam, also noticed that Isla waits for esmes reaction to “surprises” then reacts.
If your watching them enough youll see how much they are eating compared to the floor.

Isla always looks to the others before reacting to things.

Reactions: 9
Thing is, babies don't need to eat much. They should get all their calories from milk (breast or formula). And the portions she gives Jace are massive and very unhealthy, so it's probably best he doesn't eat too much of the tit she gives him.

Didn't watch the last vlog, but can't believe she's given him a yogurt without a spoon. She seriously has no clue what she's doing.

I teach preschool. Many come in not knowing how to eat off a spoon. Forget about a fork. Yes they can't cut with scissors. It takes months to develop their strength in their hand so they can cut. They have no idea how to hold a pencil. They look at markers like they are this foreign entity. Children almost turning five can't even climb the stairs or ride a tricycle. They are pushed in strollers, not ever walking. Some of theses children barely fit in their strollers. It takes the whole year of preschool just to get their development more on their age level.
Doesn’t Isla sit in high chairs and get pushed around in a shopping trolley. If she could sit in a stroller she most probably would too.

Reactions: 12
Thing is, babies don't need to eat much. They should get all their calories from milk (breast or formula). And the portions she gives Jace are massive and very unhealthy, so it's probably best he doesn't eat too much of the tit she gives him.

Didn't watch the last vlog, but can't believe she's given him a yogurt without a spoon. She seriously has no clue what she's doing.
Nope no spoon and it was mixed with granola (I think). She thought it was hysterical how he had it all over his face and hands smeared across the tray. She’s disgusting he needs another mother

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Nope no spoon and it was mixed with granola (I think). She thought it was hysterical how he had it all over his face and hands smeared across the tray. She’s disgusting he needs another mother
Wonder if she will be laughing when he’s eating like this at 10 years of age!😡

Doesn’t Isla sit in high chairs and get pushed around in a shopping trolley. If she could sit in a stroller she most probably would too.
And sucks on dummy lollies remember the great euro trip in europe🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You only have to look at the way Esme and Isla eat. Even though they weren’t blw babies they have little to no table manners, maybe because they are fed so much crap. Pizza seems to be a staple in there house just for starters. I guess each to there own but good table manners to me are important as is a proper routine whilst they are young!
So true. Never seen kids eat the way they do. I remember vividly about 8 or 9 being so conscious about stuff round my face lol. I had a lot of brothers and sisters to take the Mickey. Now we know why they can't eat properly. Sarah probably shoved all their dinners on a high chair

Reactions: 7
Can I ask before the no situation happened did people start going of them before as I did.
I never watched them all the time but I did watch their Florida holiday I think it was around Islas birthday and people were commenting about how much they go on these trips and lazy response was very passive Aggressive I thought. Also i remember Izzy wanted to go to the loo before they set off and lazy said we didn’t have time which I found this awful as she just got back from her school trip

Reactions: 5
Google reckons 17.5 pounds so not far off. My friends 3 month old is around the 13 pound mark but doesn't look like a chunk, possibly taller than Jace though so maybe that's where the added weight comes from
He was 8lb 1 at birth though, id expect him to way more now but maybe thats just me 😂

Reactions: 3
Can I ask before the no situation happened did people start going of them before as I did.
I never watched them all the time but I did watch their Florida holiday I think it was around Islas birthday and people were commenting about how much they go on these trips and lazy response was very passive Aggressive I thought. Also i remember Izzy wanted to go to the loo before they set off and lazy said we didn’t have time which I found this awful as she just got back from her school trip
Yes! I was feeling off then saw the angry manc stuff and found GG the more i read the more things i picked up on the vlogs

Reactions: 8
For me I was totally stunned by all the holidays and the excessive amount of presents at Xmas,Easter and birthdays. They started out being slightly normal parents and as time went on the money went to their heads. Thank god I discovered tattle because I thought I was just being harsh in my thinking.🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.