The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother passed away. The last time the girls saw her was on her wedding day. Sarah, Chris, the girls and dragon Jane and co all went to Florida for 3 weeks after that.

I know this kind of topic is very debatable, and each to their own, but I just couldn't imagine leaving my parents for 3 weeks knowing what the situation was. I personally would have delayed my honeymoon.

The main reason for my post though, was that there's been zero acknowledgement from either Chris or Sarah with regards to THEIR anniversary. A few pics relating to her mum, but nothing about their marriage in general. We know it's in tatters already, and they don't half make it obvious.

No doubt tomorrow, we'll be treated to a delightful display of fake affection for our benefit. Cringeworthy.
I completely agree with you and wanted to say similar myself but I didn't know how to word it, you've summed it up well.

I'm sure Sarah, as heartless as she is must harbour some regrets with regards to that decision.

I also had no idea Chris' family went on their honeymoon with them, that's weird. I knew the girls did and I think that's fine but your mum and dad. Weirdos

Is yours Wilkes? 🤣🤣
Yes, good old wino wilko the fraudster 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The school probably gave Isabelle the ambassador role to giver her something to do and make her feel important. That's what they did at my school.

Seeing those wedding photos makes you notice how little love there is between them now.

Reactions: 13
Chris needing Sarah's earring to take his sim card out. Think she said its the third time now, how is she so thick 😂. He's swapping it for a throw away pay as you sim so he can contact underage people.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
What was that close up Costa segment all about? Very odd, almost like an advert...

Sarah’s sneak peak of her fabrics, I have that pineapple fabric as a tea towel I got from Asda a couple of years ago...

Poor Jace once he was in that Christmas jumper just laying there like he is a couple of months old not a 6 month old - why isn’t he trying to explore / roll around / trying to pull himself along etc...all that junk they're feeding him but not allowing him to move - can’t be good for him...
So Jace is 15lb is that about right for a 6 month old?
I worry about the fact he doesnt seem to do anything. He smiles ect but there doesnt seem to be any personality with him yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Chris needing Sarah's earring to take his sim card out. Think she said its the third time now, how is she so thick 😂. He's swapping it for a throw away pay as you sim so he can contact underage people.
My ex used to do as well as change his number every month.. Yep he was cheating lol

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So Jace is 15lb is that about right for a 6 month old?
I worry about the fact he doesnt seem to do anything. He smiles ect but there doesnt seem to be any personality with him yet.
Google reckons 17.5 pounds so not far off. My friends 3 month old is around the 13 pound mark but doesn't look like a chunk, possibly taller than Jace though so maybe that's where the added weight comes from

What was that close up Costa segment all about? Very odd, almost like an advert...

Sarah’s sneak peak of her fabrics, I have that pineapple fabric as a tea towel I got from Asda a couple of years ago...

Poor Jace once he was in that Christmas jumper just laying there like he is a couple of months old not a 6 month old - why isn’t he trying to explore / roll around / trying to pull himself along etc...all that junk they're feeding him but not allowing him to move - can’t be good for him...
Yes! I’m so glad someone else has picked up on the Costa thing, the close ups were weird af then the shot of the new Christmas drinks menu. Definitely smells of an undeclared ad, I think an email to Costa is due...

Reactions: 12
This baby blanket thing as an attempt to be a ‘boss lady’ business woman is bleeping laughable.

Like you have any idea what it takes to actually WORK, Sarah. I’ll give you an example; Over the last couple of weeks my working life included - Sales forecasts, price claims, writing up promo plans, client visits, brand deployment days inc hotel stay and evening out with said brands, two days hosting a stand at industry trade show, writing Joint Business Plans for my accounts, running sales reports and chasing up those who aren’t delivering. Oh, and answering emails and chasing people up in the evening, after my working day has actually finished, because my husband works away so it’s just me and my toddler who I give my full attention too for dinner/bath/bed.

Not ripping off other people’s ideas, ordering in some blankets off wish, then reselling for 60% mark up, you fraudulent, uncreative cretin.

Oh and just a little note for everyone else... without giving too much away, in my role I work with sone very well known household brands. One of which came in to show us the brand away promo minibreak they hosted featuring pretty much every parenting/mummy/family vloggers that feature on tattle... no sign of the Inghams though 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Knowing how lazy (cough cough) works, granny dragon is gonna have her ring hanging out. She will be sat down on a chair because she has to feed,have a sleeping baby on her and can’t possibly get up!! I’m just waiting to see if creepy does a vow renewal and present lazy with a new wedding ring for her sausage finger! Bugger might have given creepy an idea 😜😂🤣🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This baby blanket thing as an attempt to be a ‘boss lady’ business woman is bleeping laughable.

Like you have any idea what it takes to actually WORK, Sarah. I’ll give you an example; Over the last couple of weeks my working life included - Sales forecasts, price claims, writing up promo plans, client visits, brand deployment days inc hotel stay and evening out with said brands, two days hosting a stand at industry trade show, writing Joint Business Plans for my accounts, running sales reports and chasing up those who aren’t delivering. Oh, and answering emails and chasing people up in the evening, after my working day has actually finished, because my husband works away so it’s just me and my toddler who I give my full attention too for dinner/bath/bed.

Not ripping off other people’s ideas, ordering in some blankets off wish, then reselling for 60% mark up, you fraudulent, uncreative cretin.

Oh and just a little note for everyone else... without giving too much away, in my role I work with sone very well known household brands. One of which came in to show us the brand away promo minibreak they hosted featuring pretty much every parenting/mummy/family vloggers that feature on tattle... no sign of the Inghams though 😏
Well said 🙌🏻 Lazy won’t be a good business women she hasn’t got no people skills for a start 😂

Reactions: 9
'Smurth' and 'Weetabic' 😂😂😂😂

I'm dying here. Comedy gold

Speaking of the 'Weetabic'. He could be fed properly with a spoon. So he's actually eating rather than wearing it. Pure laziness

Defo a sneaky undeclared Costa ad. Unless she asked to jump behind the counter and ask to film them steaming the milk

And of course Jace is piling on the lbs. Bet she didn't tell the health visitor her little weigh gain hack, though 🍗🍕🍟🌭🍦🍧🍰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

It certainly not good for him to be (in jail) as he is at the age he needs to be exploring new things but she is to lazy to be encouraging him to move about its easier just to put him in a chair he cant get out of until she lifts him and puts him in another chair !!

Her mother passed away. The last time the girls saw her was on her wedding day. Sarah, Chris, the girls and dragon Jane and co all went to Florida for 3 weeks after that.

I know this kind of topic is very debatable, and each to their own, but I just couldn't imagine leaving my parents for 3 weeks knowing what the situation was. I personally would have delayed my honeymoon.

The main reason for my post though, was that there's been zero acknowledgement from either Chris or Sarah with regards to THEIR anniversary. A few pics relating to her mum, but nothing about their marriage in general. We know it's in tatters already, and they don't half make it obvious.

No doubt tomorrow, we'll be treated to a delightful display of fake affection for our benefit. Cringeworthy.
I could not go away knowing my mother was so ill and may not be here when we get back home. They could have postponed their "honeymoon" until later as they were living as a family anyway so putting off the holiday would not make any difference only she would have been here to support her mother when she was in need but thats only my opinion everyone is entitled to theirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Anniversary must be soon as her mum died on November 25 2015 and they went to florida for 3 weeks who does that when know they are ill, she only cares about her self. And as for the convo of ur 75 year old nan i doubt she would say that but then again she is a dixon, happy anniversary creepies what it like being married to a man child trap in the wrong body and a greasy nonce

Reactions: 11
Yes! I’m so glad someone else has picked up on the Costa thing, the close ups were weird af then the shot of the new Christmas drinks menu. Definitely smells of an undeclared ad, I think an email to Costa is due...
Most certainly !!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.