The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising their new crappy merch on Instagram stories. I'm hoping that boomerang was taken much earlier than the current time... Because, you know, a 7 year old and 10 year old shouldn't be up at this time when they have school tomorrow.

Sound like a broken record saying the same thing time and time again. But I'm hoping they will one day listen. Your kids need a decent bed time!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Advertising their new crappy merch on Instagram stories. I'm hoping that boomerang was taken much earlier than the current time... Because, you know, a 7 year old and 10 year old shouldn't be up at this time when they have school tomorrow.

Sound like a broken record saying the same thing time and time again. But I'm hoping they will one day listen. Your kids need a decent bed time!!!
Quick update. Seen more of the Instagram stories and caught a sneak peak at the clock... Hour was "21:"

You, Chris and Sarah, are a disgrace. Why are your two girls - especially Isla - awake at this time when they have school this next day?

And you wonder why people call social services!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="LoRoCo, post: 527601, member: 1283"
They wouldn't be able to afford living in America. Very expensive food, clothes, college, car insurance, mortgage/rent, etc. They would both actually have to work. Childcare is astronomical as well. You also pay for your own health insurance
[/QUOTE]
I agree. Health care costs in USA are absolutely terrifying. Shout out to you nurses on here and our aces NHS 🇬🇧 🏅

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Quick update. Seen more of the Instagram stories and caught a sneak peak at the clock... Hour was "21:"

You, Chris and Sarah, are a disgrace. Why are your two girls - especially Isla - awake at this time when they have school this next day?

And you wonder why people call social services!!
Yeah definitely say 21: but didnt catch the other number.
Funny how Esme is now in 9-10 swear she said she was in 8-9 last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="LoRoCo, post: 527601, member: 1283"
They wouldn't be able to afford living in America. Very expensive food, clothes, college, car insurance, mortgage/rent, etc. They would both actually have to work. Childcare is astronomical as well. You also pay for your own health insurance
I agree. Health care costs in USA are absolutely terrifying. Shout out to you nurses on here and our aces NHS 🇬🇧 🏅
[/QUOTE]

When I was in Florida in 2015, my MIL came down with a UTI. A doctors visit, blood work and medication came to $475! Can you imagine the Inghams paying for that? Dread to think how much insurance would cost for the entire family.

I’ll point out that I love my job... I love being a nurse. This week is my last week being an ICU nurse and from next week I become a nurse educator! It’s not much, but I’m proud of myself. At least I’m not spending everyday in Morrisons.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
only a few days back Sarah was sat in the car spouting that she doesn't like the girls having lollies or chewing gum yet there on the kitchen side there is a larger box of lollies with a bubble gum filling 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
When I was in Florida in 2015, my MIL came down with a UTI. A doctors visit, blood work and medication came to $475! Can you imagine the Inghams paying for that? Dread to think how much insurance would cost for the entire family.

I’ll point out that I love my job... I love being a nurse. This week is my last week being an ICU nurse and from next week I become a nurse educator! It’s not much, but I’m proud of myself. At least I’m not spending everyday in Morrisons.
When I was on a cruise to America (on an american cruise line!) a trip to medical for an ear infection cost $200 and all I got was a spray that my doctor gives me that I gst free on the NHS. Its shocking the prices in America for medical treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

When I was on a cruise to America (on an american cruise line!) a trip to medical for an ear infection cost $200 and all I got was a spray that my doctor gives me that I gst free on the NHS. Its shocking the prices in America for medical treatment.
[/QUOTE]

It’s actually horrific.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I know we all moan about Chris hoovering the bottom sheet of the bed but that's more than Lazy did, she left the old one on and did nothing to it at all. The pair of them are vomit inducing

I have to agree today's vlog with primarily Sarah Jace and the girls was so much more palatable than seeing Chris in the vlogs. I wish she would kick him out and get on with their life's. I know she has done wrong through all this, a very lot wrong but she may just hit that 1.3M mark some time this century if she goes it alone. Sarah, salvage what you can while you can
I think she did change the bottom sheet, just edited out, because when you see her changing there is red sheets on, but when she lifts up her duvet it is a purple colour.

Reactions: 2
I think she did change the bottom sheet, just edited out, because when you see her changing there is red sheets on, but when she lifts up her duvet it is a purple colour.
I run a lint roller over my bottom sheet every day, cos I can't do dead skin 😷🤣

• Haha
My eyes saw the same colour, I might aswell be colour blind 😂 thank you

Reactions: 1
Don’t move to the USA, Minghams! If Chris pings his coccyx on his blades it'll bankrupt you 😝

I get the feeling that Chris is a bit of a hypochondriac (probably stems from his mummy issues) so he'd have to nip that in the bud in the USA and plod on like the rest of us do and take some paracetamol.

They'd never get a visa anyway.

Reactions: 7
I did wind it back and forward a little, and there is a difference. or is it just the light??View attachment 46209View attachment 46210
I think you're right you know, also.... Wow how flat is that pillow there might aswell not be one there

I did wind it back and forward a little, and there is a difference. or is it just the light??View attachment 46209View attachment 46210
Has she shrunk that jumper in the dryer 😂 after moaning at Chris for hanging it to air dry lol, I hope she has

Now all I can think of is how much dead skin creepoid Chris must shed in a night 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I think you're right you know, also.... Wow how flat is that pillow there might aswell not be one there

Has she shrunk that jumper in the dryer 😂 after moaning at Chris for hanging it to air dry lol, I hope she has

Now all I can think of is how much dead skin creepoid Chris must shed in a night 🤢
yes I would not have been able to sleep on that pillow.
Would not surprise me if she had shrunken it.

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling that Chris is a bit of a hypochondriac (probably stems from his mummy issues) so he'd have to nip that in the bud in the USA and plod on like the rest of us do and take some paracetamol.

They'd never get a visa anyway.
Hyperchondriac Chris? What makes you think that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rolling your eyes and saying dont worry the girls went to bed at 9.45 doesnt make it ok. Still way to late for a school night imo

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.