The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't they just get Esme and Isla to tidy away their breakfast stuff themselves? Surely at the age of 7 and 10 they are more than capable.

Takes a cold hearted witch of a mum to laugh about their baby potentially choking on spaghetti.:mad:

Another undeclared ad with the groomer advertising the freaky Jace doll. Apparently there are only a few left. Just looked on the website and there are still at least 56 still available. Funny they are suddenly advertising it now just after they put the house up for sale. Keeping that one quiet aren't we?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Why don't they just get Esme and Isla to tidy away their breakfast stuff themselves? Surely at the age of 7 and 10 they are more than capable.

Takes a cold hearted witch of a mum to laugh about their baby potentially choking on spaghetti.:mad:

Another undeclared ad with the groomer advertising the freaky Jace doll. Apparently there are only a few left. Just looked on the website and there are still at least 56 still available. Funny they are suddenly advertising it now just after they put the house up for sale. Keeping that one quiet aren't we?
As for the choking on spaghetti I dont think a baby should be eating that at 6 months and to laugh is just stupid however she is a bit thick when it comes to things like that she not got much brains when she can leave her baby on the beach and go for a swim either !

Reactions: 12
omggg i am dying at her having to google what to feed the ducks ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

traditional duck-feeding bread is bad for the ducks

what a bleeping dummy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omggg i am dying at her having to google what to feed the ducks
She puts more effort into researching what to feed the ducks than she did when she started feeding jace ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Just give them a pot noodle Sarah, they can add the water themselves.
Curry flavour is best.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
i missed all this! I clearly need to put in an annual leave request form to keep up with Ingham madness. Have they said why?
Nope, absolute silence so far. However with the rumours that Isabelle has been telling her friends they are off to America to hand Creepy into the police travel, my theory is they are doing it on the quiet to stop people reporting.

I do find it odd that the house was taken off the market last year though and now it is back on the market. :unsure: Maybe they were keeping hold of it as long as possible but can no longer afford the mortgage. Chris did seem very keen to get the rest of those dolls sold tonight.

Reactions: 12
I find their vlogs much more palatable when manchild is not in them. He seems to be missing a very lot lately. Would have thought there wasn't much left in leeds/bradford/travelodge he hasn't scoped out at this stage.

Can't believe the size of the chunks of food she throws at the baby. He doesn't sleep at night because he's never had any type of routine. He's a cute little fella though.

They need to limit those girls being on camera - it's affecting the eldest daughter dreadfully and the younger two are being brought up to scream on que at the sight of an LOL blanket. Considering the hassle they claim they are getting it's quite astounding that they are prepared to keep putting their children out there purely for money and that, it seems, is far more important than anything. I hope when the office opens it will be an opportunity for her to do tutorials on sewing facecloths together or writing a book on crusty stories from the sofa and let her children have a normal life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

I agree - my 7 year old takes his bowls and plates out, gets rid of any waste, and puts them in the sink. Sometimes even washes them up if he wants to be helpful. There's no excuse for the bowls of cereal to still be there on the side at 11am (especially when you've got two lazy parents that don't actually work for a living at home).

At least Sarah confirmed she doesn't bother waking up to send the girls off to school in the morning.

Brand new duvet covers ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's been a while. Can't just wash them, always has to be brand new out the packet ๐Ÿ˜‚

Was going to say something nice about her taking Jace to feed the ducks... But then she said "we got some cute pictures for Instagram", and ruined any chance of some positive feedback for a change. You should go out to enjoy some bonding time, not to get pics for Instagram.

Why don't they use the dining room to eat as a family? Such a wasted room.

Got all excited for a vlog without Chris, but then his slimy face pops up at the end to flog more pweirdo paradise dolls ๐Ÿ™„

Sarah - if you had done the school run this morning, I would have given you props for a good parenting day. Showing that you could quite easily parent those children on your own without that disgusting cheating greasebag around... Just a thought for you to ponder over.

Reactions: 20
Something else I've noticed - since we've mentioned how anxious Isabelle is, she's been trying extra hard in the vlogs to look confident. Failing at it, mind. But still trying hard nonetheless.

Such a shame. If she's feeling anxious, she should talk to someone like she used to, not be made to cover it up for the vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Something else I've noticed - since we've mentioned how anxious Isabelle is, she's been trying extra hard in the vlogs to look confident. Failing at it, mind. But still trying hard nonetheless.

Such a shame. If she's feeling anxious, she should talk to someone like she used to, not be made to cover it up for the vlog.
Agreed. She should be taken off the vlogs and let be herself. You'd think that someone in the extended family even would step in for her and tell her she doesn't have to be a people pleaser.

Reactions: 13
Forget tooth decay, we are advanced enough to know sugary processed food causes a lot more damage than that. Disease starts in the gut. The poor babyโ€™s gut hasnโ€™t had the best start. Only six months old. Honestly really sad.

Sheโ€™s at the age when you stop talking about how you feel so readily. Bottling everything up. Hope thatโ€™s not the case.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sarah looking up what you feed ducks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now try 'What - do - you - feed - a - baby' ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Whoever said Lazy Led Weaning was spot on.
Research feeding ducks but gives no fucks about feeding her baby.
Yay we got new bedding! So super excited, you're so welcome to hear 6 seconds of screeching at the amazing super duper surprise.
Every day is supposed to be a super fun day tomorrow...then it's the same tit as previous day.

Creepy sounded desperate, pay when you wanna pay, no credit checks, no fuss it's easy. Surely you can't say things like that man?!
BTW the baby squished in the cabinet wasn't a great advert. It looked like a freaky baby bodybuilder not super amazing at all.

20191003_192218.jpg

I've also noticed the over use of the word super. It's super annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nope, absolute silence so far. However with the rumours that Isabelle has been telling her friends they are off to America to hand Creepy into the police travel, my theory is they are doing it on the quiet to stop people reporting.

I do find it odd that the house was taken off the market last year though and now it is back on the market. :unsure: Maybe they were keeping hold of it as long as possible but can no longer afford the mortgage. Chris did seem very keen to get the rest of those dolls sold tonight.
I wouldn't put it past them to have the brass neck to be scoping out the possibility of relocating to the USA. No offence to American Tattlers, but Chris thinks the sun shines out the arse of the USA, the cringey little maggot.
But why sell? Rent it out. I have friends who relocated to Qatar years ago and they just rent their detached house out via an agent.
Anyway, I don't know. Maybe the Minghams have just mismanaged the burst of income they had and are now on their uppers ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

Reactions: 7
So before we had new bedlinens every time they needed a change on the bed.
No we see it really seldom and now they will bet bedroom makeover wibes...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.