The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said Lazy Led Weaning was spot on.
Research feeding ducks but gives no fucks about feeding her baby.
Yay we got new bedding! So super excited, you're so welcome to hear 6 seconds of screeching at the amazing super duper surprise.
Every day is supposed to be a super fun day tomorrow...then it's the same tit as previous day.

Creepy sounded desperate, pay when you wanna pay, no credit checks, no fuss it's easy. Surely you can't say things like that man?!
BTW the baby squished in the cabinet wasn't a great advert. It looked like a freaky baby bodybuilder not super amazing at all.

View attachment 46153

I've also noticed the over use of the word super. It's super annoying.
Jesus Christ it's like Annabelle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe one minute Chris is out skating all day when they say he is. He’s there! But they know he isn’t wanted on the vlogs! Nobody wants to see his greasy horrible face so they try to go back to the original Ingham days that got them popular of just Sarah doing the mum life with the kids! He’s there just staying off camera!! They will sell that house and move to something cheaper as their daily vlogging days are quite clearly over! No content and a very very miserable family.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
This and the phrase “lazy led weaning” has just about finished me off.

Just found the house on RightMove. Man, I am so jealous. So unbelievably jealous. I know it’s not everyone’s taste, but that house is lovely. I doubt in my nurses wage I’ll ever live somewhere like that!
I know what you mean 😞 I’m a nurse too as it goes and I’ll never afford it either. Which sucks when we do 12 hour plus shifts, no breaks, get covered in god knows what everyday blah blah I could go on with my tiny violin.....and these lazy good for nothing chavvy scum bags get it all given to them for vlogging (badly) what we all do on a daily basis anyway? Well minus the adultery and leaving our children unattended on beaches....couldn’t make it up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I know what you mean 😞 I’m a nurse too as it goes and I’ll never afford it either. Which sucks when we do 12 hour plus shifts, no breaks, get covered in god knows what everyday blah blah I could go on with my tiny violin.....and these lazy good for nothing chavvy scum bags get it all given to them for vlogging (badly) what we all do on a daily basis anyway? Well minus the adultery and leaving our children unattended on beaches....couldn’t make it up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exacty how I feel. I’m already crying over my shift tomorrow and Saturday... won’t see my toddler until Sunday morning now. & this bunch????Ffs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Ive not watched the vlog. Are the new duvets the £18 (for a single!) LOL ones from primark that Jane paid for?

Reactions: 4
I may never get a £400k house but I can sleep at night knowing I’ve done a decent days work, that doesn’t involve scrounging.
My children don’t have anxiety issues and my husband doesn’t hang around IBIS hotels on his roller skates....(I don’t think🤪)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
omggg i am dying at her having to google what to feed the ducks 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂😂 😂 😂

traditional duck-feeding bread is bad for the ducks

what a bleeping dummy
Hmm will google what to feed a duck but doesn't google how to properly feed your baby...

Reactions: 7
Exacty how I feel. I’m already crying over my shift tomorrow and Saturday... won’t see my toddler until Sunday morning now. & this bunch????Ffs
Chin up hun. Rather this than the Minghams life tho really.....they have the money & material possessions but absolutely nothing else xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Start of vlog.. was Jace sat on the worktop unaided and no one right next to him?

I get it now she wears her hair like that to camouflage big eye from little eye(and to hide the bald spot). Look at the fat dimples in her chin

I wouldn't put it past them to have the brass neck to be scoping out the possibility of relocating to the USA. No offence to American Tattlers, but Chris thinks the sun shines out the arse of the USA, the cringey little maggot.
But why sell? Rent it out. I have friends who relocated to Qatar years ago and they just rent their detached house out via an agent.
Anyway, I don't know. Maybe the Minghams have just mismanaged the burst of income they had and are now on their uppers 🤷🏻
They wouldn't be able to afford living in America. Very expensive food, clothes, college, car insurance, mortgage/rent, etc. They would both actually have to work. Childcare is astronomical as well. You also pay for your own health insurance

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This and the phrase “lazy led weaning” has just about finished me off.

Just found the house on RightMove. Man, I am so jealous. So unbelievably jealous. I know it’s not everyone’s taste, but that house is lovely. I doubt in my nurses wage I’ll ever live somewhere like that!
I can't find it.

Reactions: 1
I just saw this on my fb, it’s a personalised backpack for just the postage fee of 6 quid, it’s from overseas so 10-15 days to arrive but it just goes to show the massive mark up they have on their rucksacks and hoodies and those fake pop sockets must cost literally 000000.1 pence! E99DB852-5044-4EDD-9773-0BB664D4A4CC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I know we all moan about Chris hoovering the bottom sheet of the bed but that's more than Lazy did, she left the old one on and did nothing to it at all. The pair of them are vomit inducing

I have to agree today's vlog with primarily Sarah Jace and the girls was so much more palatable than seeing Chris in the vlogs. I wish she would kick him out and get on with their life's. I know she has done wrong through all this, a very lot wrong but she may just hit that 1.3M mark some time this century if she goes it alone. Sarah, salvage what you can while you can

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.