The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blaming poor Esme. Bullshit. Creepy dumped it there after making himself a chai latte
They don't work they are at home why hasn't anyone walked it out to the recycling outdoor bins, that's what I do, I don't pile it up all behind my kitchen door but then again I'm NOT LAZY, and I've a job and 4 children, no excuses lazy you are lazy bone idle and messy, nothing at all screams ocd clean in your house, especially your clothes left in suitcases yuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They don't work they are at home why hasn't anyone walked it out to the recycling outdoor bins, that's what I do, I don't pile it up all behind my kitchen door but then again I'm NOT LAZY, and I've a job and 4 children, no excuses lazy you are lazy bone idle and messy, nothing at all screams ocd clean in your house, especially your clothes left in suitcases yuk.
In our area we have different recycling bags or boxes the green bag for paper or cardboard white bag for plastic bottles or tins we keep those inside and then put them out every week and then a black box for glass but we keep that outside because it still fill up every week

Reactions: 5
In our area we have different recycling bags or boxes the green bag for paper or cardboard white bag for plastic bottles or tins we keep those inside and then put them out every week and then a black box for glass but we keep that outside because it still fill up every week
Recycling can be complicated, but it's only a matter of forming the habit - then it becomes second nature. It's really just a 'first world problem' and we should be grateful our councils are giving us the means to be green.
I always feel terrible if we go on holiday, renting a cottage or something, and discover there's no means to separate our trash 😬

Reactions: 7
I dont think they do any housework or cleaning they will just move house when everything gets dirty. How could you leave a suitcase with dirty clothes in it for weeks on end. The first thing I do when returning is get the washing machine on even if we are not going to use items of clothing which were worn on holiday you still need to clean them prior to putting them away or in her case just leave to next time !

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Recycling can be complicated, but it's only a matter of forming the habit - then it becomes second nature. It's really just a 'first world problem' and we should be grateful our councils are giving us the means to be green.
I always feel terrible if we go on holiday, renting a cottage or something, and discover there's no means to separate our trash 😬
In America well at least where I live you get a big fine for not recycling anywhere between 250-500$. They wouldn't be able to live here that's for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In America well at least where I live you get a big fine for not recycling anywhere between 250-500$. They wouldn't be able to live here that's for sure!
They wouldn't be able to live in America for a totally different reason tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I dont think they do any housework or cleaning they will just move house when everything gets dirty. How could you leave a suitcase with dirty clothes in it for weeks on end. The first thing I do when returning is get the washing machine on even if we are not going to use items of clothing which were worn on holiday you still need to clean them prior to putting them away or in her case just leave to next time !
Creepy is always hoovering, even asks permission from lazy to do it! My dirty mind is wandering into nightmare situations on that one 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s stuck standing in a car park because Jace is asleep and every time she tries to wake him up he just smiles?! If you’re not bothered if he wakes up surely just pick him up and put him in the car??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s stuck standing in a car park because Jace is asleep and every time she tries to wake him up he just smiles?! If you’re not bothered if he wakes up surely just pick him up and put him in the car??
They need to add a roll eyes reaction on here for comments like this. Sarah is so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her high pony tail with scrunchie look :ROFLMAO: - is she going the way of Chris and actually thinking she's a 13 year old now?! You're in your 30's love, stop trying to look the age of the girls your husband lusts after....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If she was that bothered about waking him why didnt she go for another walk around the shop instead of standing in a cold car park

Reactions: 16
I don't get when they go to places were you can buy lots of plastic bits and bats (B&M, Poundland, Home Bargains, The Range...) that they can't just buy some boxes to keep in the kitchen, maybe stackable ones, and put stuff that needs to be recycled in there? I wash cans, bottles etc. out before recycling so they need somewhere to be kept sorted in the kitchen before they go into the recycling bin (we only get a pick-up twice a month here).

Reactions: 14
Her high pony tail with scrunchie look :ROFLMAO: - is she going the way of Chris and actually thinking she's a 13 year old now?! You're in your 30's love, stop trying to look the age of the girls your husband lusts after....
She's lacking attention and figured out how to get it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.