Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
In America well at least where I live you get a big fine for not recycling anywhere between 250-500$. They wouldn't be able to live here that's for sure!
They wouldn't be able to live in America for a totally different reason tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Vlog rundown, as not watched in a few days:

- They took Prinny then. Was Chris filming that bit for our benefit?

- Surprised there were only 5 cup of teas. I thought a brew with 8 sugars in would be made for Jace.

- Scrambled egg for 6 month old Jace for breakfast. Never mind the guidelines, hey Sarah. Doesn't matter that they say 9+ months at the very least. You know, who cares about allergies.

- "For anyone that says baby led weaning is the lazy way of weaning your baby..." Swear that's only us tattlers than have mentioned that YOUR way of "baby led weaning" (which is dreadful and incorrect) is the lazy way. True baby led weaners aren't lazy slobs like you, Sarah.

- "Dilemmering" 🤨 what the fuck is one of those?

- Just threw up a little bit in my mouth again at their pitiful attempts to show love for one another.

- Soz, Sarah. I don't like the coat. Mainly because you're wearing it. If it had someone with a moral compass and nice personality wearing it... Then I'd probably like it.

- Why oh why did they take pictures of backpacks that were flat and empty. I sell backpacks as part of my business - when taking photos, you always always stuff them with a pillow or something 🤦 you are so beyond shit at your job. Morons.

- Go to Forest Holidays, with so much nature around... Spend the entire time on phones, watching TV and filming shit content.

- Yes Sarah, we know you're sooooooper passionate about reading comments about yourself 😉 hi hun! 👋

Sarah spoke about bringing back question of the day. I couldn't resist:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I may never get a £400k house but I can sleep at night knowing I’ve done a decent days work, that doesn’t involve scrounging.
My children don’t have anxiety issues and my husband doesn’t hang around IBIS hotels on his roller skates....(I don’t think🤪)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Circlish

VIP Member
... I feel like she almost enjoys the attention sometimes, so she talks about it to keep the comments coming in, good or bad.
Lazy comes across like one of those girls at school who'd be in the toilets every break time, dabbing her eyes, fake-crying because someone called her out for being a bitch, surrounded by a gaggle of sidekicks, who'd all turn around and glare at you when you walked in and hiss, "GIVE HER SOME SPACE, WILL YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S UPSET, FORGODDSSAKE?" and you'd be like.... "I only want a piss..." 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sarah on her way to buy coats for her and Jace ‘maybe I won’t bother with jace’
Mother of the year as always

Trying on coat (Sarah not Jace. Jace doesn’t deserve a coat, remember?)
‘I look like an actual marshmallow’
No you don’t Sarah. I mean, people love marshmallows.

Backpacks look so cheap and flimsy.

Their usual cabin wasn’t available so in Sarah’s words ‘we get to experience something new. It’s exactly the same as the old one’
What? 🤷‍♀️

Reminiscing about all the nice times they’ve spent at Forrest holidays. All those christmases. Lovely, warm memories. No mention of the time Chris scandal broke and they hid out there. Funny that.

Sarah ‘you know when you burn your tongue on hot drinks and it’s the worst feeling in the world?’
Is it? Hmm, I would have thought having your husband cheat on you with barely legal girls and then have it posted on the internet so everyone knows would have hurt more.
Good to know 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
omggg i am dying at her having to google what to feed the ducks
She puts more effort into researching what to feed the ducks than she did when she started feeding jace 🤷‍♀️
Just give them a pot noodle Sarah, they can add the water themselves.
Curry flavour is best.

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Ok tattlers, can I ask for 5 minutes tattle silence so we can all go text our mums. If your mum is no longer with us, or you don't speak to your mum, why not text someone elses mum? Or if you are a mum yourself, write a little message out on a piece of paper then read it out loud to yourself in the mirror.
Come on guyzzzz, we've got this

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Impleo

VIP Member
Celebrity Wife swap with Katie Hopkins.

Love her or hate her, she would have his tiny balls in a vice and he'd have confessed everything and apologised in 5 minutes flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thought I’d take a look at their website. Could use a laugh and boy did I get one.

Those cropped hoodies just look like normal hoodies that someone has taken a pair of scissors to (wouldn’t surprise me)

Love when two geniuses who can barely string a sentence together try to write up product descriptions. The over use of ‘super’ and ‘stunning’ are nothing compared to all the missing words 😂

I’ve never heard anyone other than Chris refer to it as a zoodie.

Started reading ‘don’t forget to tag us in pictures of you in merch on instagram for a chance’ assume you might win something... ‘for a feature’ classic ingham.

And my favourite of all, the back packs,
‘We take these everywhere and absolutely adore them’
You’ve had them 4 days. 🙄 You took them to one place 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Sarahs just said shes driving so no tin can
Janes probably pulling the caravan. The back of the car looks like it’s piled with shit so I think they’re going in the tin can.

Sarah saying Chris is too stressed out because the vlogs late. She doesn’t give a shit as usual. Vlogging is supposed to be their job but as usual they can’t even scrape a fourteen minute vlog together on time for their ifam. what do they do all day? They’ve waited until now to fill up the tires instead of doing it while the girls are in school so they’re ready to go! Bone idle, the pair of them. I can just imagine Sarah! “Fuck it Chris! If it’s late they won’t mind. We work hard enough. We deserve a break!”

Off topic but Sarah looks more and more like Mary from Corrie everytime I look at her! 👀

2FEA1C76-5DB3-4196-BE9C-100544C7156F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Zelda18

VIP Member
My parents made memories by filming my sisters and I using a camcorder mainly on special occasions, holidays, Christmas, birthdays. Every Christmas we all get together and watch, laugh and cringe about them.

We were never filmed when we were ill, crying, in pain, under duress, having the millionth surprise holiday, starting our periods!

This was for our own use. I couldn’t imagine having some of our most personal or cringeworthy moments uploaded for millions of people to watch and make their own personal Judgments on, whether that be good or bad.

These family vloggers need to realize that children only get one childhood and that shouldn’t be performing for the camera in order to feed their parents greed and stroke their ego.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

lemonelmo

VIP Member
All I could think about when she was trying the coat on was its Autumn, it's the UK and all it does is rain. That coat would just be stinking of damp. Also all the holidays and weekend breaks are just a bit unrealistic, after bills etc and sending money to santa there isn't many pennies in the pot in my household, especially not to be swanning off every other week. Plus we have pets that are our responsibility. Speaking of pets I am glad to see prinny is included this time.
She is used to the smell of damp, she is married to a wet flannel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Ghost82

Chatty Member
On Sarah’s Instagram she says 8 years ago today isla turned six months old. Am I missing something? Isn’t Isla only 7? 🙃

I'm loving this absolute car crash that is unfolding before our very eyes 😂 people are forgetting the choose their colour left right and centre and its FABULOUS. Karma is a bitch isn't it Chav features (inspired by Chav Face)
🤣🤣🤣 and they thought posting their own merch was going to be easy! You just know that 37 year old Mindy from Milton Keynes will order a pink ifam T-shirt but she’ll end up with a blue hoody saying ‘Frank is part of the ifam.’ 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34