The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen kids excitedly screech and scream quite like they did on Sundays vlog over pulling up in the car and Sarah announcing they were about to go get donuts. bleeping. donuts

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have never seen kids excitedly screech and scream quite like they did on Sundays vlog over pulling up in the car and Sarah announcing they were about to go get donuts. bleeping. donuts
It was a delayed reaction as well. Clearly they put the screaming in for the vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It was a delayed reaction as well. Clearly they put the screaming in for the vlogs.
They automatically scream now without even knowing where they are going or what they're doing. Especially Isla, you can tell after the scream she's awaiting direction for the next scene. Of course it's just making memories...all super duper natural reactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s been mentioned her before it was 12 year old comes home to a surprise-sometime in Jan 18. They had moved in to that house in September!

The cupboards were also full of food - so they got rid of it all then headed to Morrison’s to do some shopping!!
They got rid of good tinned food because it reminded them of their peasant chavvy days and didn’t suit the new image 😆

Tins of beans bought with new money taste better 😎
The poor people tins were probably chucked or donated to Katrina Aid.
Not the hurricane one. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
They didn't even know that they were going for donuts. They all started screaming, and then said "I don't know what that is". Except Isla who remembered Sarah talking about the place once.

Jace has a coat. I repeat - Jace HAS A COAT! (Instagram stories). They've gone to feed the ducks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sarah's off to feed the ducks. Visions of her throwing Mars Bars, and burgers, and chicken nuggets ecsetra ecsetra into the lake

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah's off to feed the ducks. Visions of her throwing Mars Bars, and burgers, and chicken nuggets ecsetra ecsetra into the lake
She'll probably eat it all herself. The poor ducks won't get a look in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wasn’t even going to bother with tonight’s vlog but this Weetabick comment was just too tempting. I thought maybe she had simply said it once and it was a mistake but no 3 times we heard about Jace and his Weetabick.

I can’t wait until Isla asks for one of her many chocolate snacks and Lazy gives her the choice of either a Mars bar or a Twick. 😆
Maybe it was a cheap version of the Weetabix :LOL: that's just made me chuckle the twick haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
glad to hear other people can see that the "excitement" is not all that is shown. It is false and anyone who thinks it is not staged should take a closer look and see how they would react to something like a donut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The making memories stuff is bullshit, and they don’t realise the long term implications on the kids health. I had a friend who was a CBBC “child star” and her mum pushed her into auditions, plays... and she would use the excuse of “I’m making memories for you”.

My friend now HATES it whenever someone recognises her, or if there are re runs of her show. She’s been featured on buzzfeed articles and hates it.
What about the poor girl who was on CBeebies (I think ) she committed suicide because of the stress. It was in the news. I'm worried about Isobel. This is a girl who is in so much pain and inside she is crying. She needs help. Could be why she’s having therapy.. They have subjected their daughters to bullying. For money, money and more money. Underclass scum.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Part of me wonders if it's some of the Ifam calling social services.

You know when kids get this unhealthy obsession and kind of plant themselves in the Inghams lives? Hard to explain, but maybe they think they are doing it for the right reasons because they "care". Psychologically it gives them more of a connection to the Inghams.
I was actually thinking the same thing to maybe get themselves noticed and it gives them a thrill that Sarah mentions it so much, it shows really how vunerable and young they all are , they literally believe everything that comes out their mouths. Like I saw one kid say to an adult don't be mean I know Chris has been cheating but when Jace was left on the beach it was a wide angle on their camera !!!

“All ladies can clamour to have spouse similar to he”

It’s like beautiful idiotic poetry and can’t be real
i`ll pass on that one , my spouse is perfectly normal :LOL: and doesn't have a bar code haircut or pretend hes 12

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Currently on a mini break in Blackpool and saw this last night. Things have got so bad they've opened up their own solicitors, cutting out the middle man 😆

FA1E5E15-FEFE-4780-B122-8441CA9ECBFF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seems Sarah took note and got poor Jace a coat (snowsuit) 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If google is to be believed, they’ve also opened up a primary school! Just dont teach please Sarah I beg you , think of the children!
View attachment 45808
Come on guys they are So super duper famous and inspirational that both solicitors snd primary school was named in their honour and paid them to use their famous Ltd branded name. the fans went to cheer them on and Chris himself was there dancing and cheering with his body guards close by. The Inghams are taking over planet earth. We are doomed they are coming for us.... Wait no sorry that will be the police team that work closely with them who's coming to put us in jail 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on guys they are So super duper famous and inspirational that both solicitors snd primary school was named in their honour
Not only a primary school and solicitors but also a whole village 😱😱
F8130F58-F92D-4628-AB73-C8622CDBB7BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.