The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see, if Chris does have a job he would have to have a job where he is very unlikely to bump into anyone that knows him. Any ideas what sort of job that could be?
I could see him in a garage. Maybe somewhere like Kwik Fit. Not sure why. Maybe it's the grease

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jace is 6 months old and can’t roll over!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well let’s see he sits in a car chair, bimbo chair now a high chair. Sleeps in his mother’s arms on her lap and not in a crib. Never gets tummy time. No wonder

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Chris said in Leeds and Manchester it was raining then shows a clip that he said was from hes day but the ground is bone dry? What a twit.they should name there vlogs Storytime with the Inghams
I don't know why he thinks his audience gives a tit where he's been or why. They're only watching for gift unwrapping 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone see Thomas saying on their FB he can't wait to see them next Saturday in Leeds? I.e. this Saturday...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone see Thomas saying on their FB he can't wait to see them next Saturday in Leeds? I.e. this Saturday...
Just seen it. I hope they are going to meet him, otherwise thats going to be one very upset boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Love how jane has put the picture of sarah and the kids on her facebook cover photo but not the photo with chris in it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Has she actually posted any proof of the theft? Or just pictures of people?

Reactions: 3
Has she actually posted any proof of the theft? Or just pictures of people?
Just pictures of the woman who she alleges is a thief as far as I can see. Can't see the 'film' of the alleged theft posted on her timeline so we just have crappy Shortle's word anything was stolen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.