The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pictures of the woman who she alleges is a thief as far as I can see. Can't see the 'film' of the alleged theft posted on her timeline so we just have crappy Shortle's word anything was stolen.
Which makes me question whether anything actually was stolen?
Or are they just trying to get names of people again?

Reactions: 6
just been looking at her shop website and there is a lifesize doll available and someone has said OMG she looks like Isla and tagged Sarah in it ! don't be giving her any more stupid ideas

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Mortuary assistant
He has the experience of dealing with death, his channels been dead for months

Interesting comment from Mary Shortle🤨

and I also saw this, he’s commented a few times saying that.. strange🤨

Also these pop sockets look so damn cheap?
It's scaremongering

I think this is exactly the reason they are doing the merch themselves. They will be taking "alllll da addresses" down incase they need them. Its a dangerous game they are getting into, one which will of course, in true Ingham style... End in catastrophe

Reactions: 10
So what were you really doing Chris you have shown that falling footage in a vlog months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The 28th is the first tea party thing and I'm buzzzzzzzzin 😂
I don't think so. Thomas posted on their page a few weeks ago about going to get a doll (not Jace) from Mary Shittle on 28th. I don't think Thomas has a Jace doll or he would have posted about it on the Ingham's page.

I don't think so. Thomas posted on their page a few weeks ago about going to get a doll (not Jace) from Mary Shittle on 28th. I don't think Thomas has a Jace doll or he would have posted about it on the Ingham's page.
I'm sure he said he couldn't afford a jace doll. I think he is visiting Leeds for his birthday. I doubt Sarah will meet him

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jace on the counter in the new vlog reaching for the knives behind him. She didn't even move him away, I don't get why they keep putting him on counters? All it takes is one big push from him and he would be down, not to mention all the crap they leave around that he could get lets send this to The Susend this to the The Sun. Titled “family who left baby alone on beach, now leaves him in bumbo on bench with knifes” 🤦‍♀️
Jace on the counter in the new vlog reaching for the knives behind him. She didn't even move him away, I don't get why they keep putting him on counters? All it takes is one big push from him and he would be down, not to mention all the crap they leave around that he could get into.

View attachment 43667
Lets send this photo to the The Sun and Twitter titled “he family who leave their baby alone on the beach, now leave in bumbo on bench with knifes” 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So creepy is part of blader fam worldwide 😂🤣🤪. Notice how he wears the same outfit in every video, is this the sk8er boi gang uniform. If I was lazy I would be very suspicious 🙈🤦‍♀️🤪🙊

How could you tell if something was stolen from shittels shop, it’s so bloody cram packed with all the ugly doll tit 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How could you tell if something was stolen from shittels shop, it’s so bloody cram packed with all the ugly doll tit 🤪
True.

But if you’re accusing someone of theft, I’d at least expect you to have pictures of them leaving the shop with something, not just wandering around empty handed.

Reactions: 13
Lets send this photo to the The Sun and Twitter titled “he family who leave their baby alone on the beach, now leave in bumbo on bench with knifes” 🤦‍♀️
fantastic idea

So creepy is part of blader fam worldwide 😂🤣🤪. Notice how he wears the same outfit in every video, is this the sk8er boi gang uniform. If I was lazy I would be very suspicious 🙈🤦‍♀️🤪🙊

I knew her shop reminded me of something

Classic scene

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure he said he couldn't afford a jace doll. I think he is visiting Leeds for his birthday. I doubt Sarah will meet him
Go on, Sarah, y'misery guts, meet Thomas. Gwaaan, gwaaan, gwaaan! We haven't seen evidence of iFam for ages. And, importantly, princess, neither have the companies you want sponsorship from 🤔

Only sad because she won't be able to get any freebies from them. Soooooo sad :cry:
View attachment 43803
Sarah touching on current affairs. Lmao. I bet Creepy would turn up at passport control in Florida in a MAGA cap to ease his way through (look it up, Sarah)

True.

But if you’re accusing someone of theft, I’d at least expect you to have pictures of them leaving the shop with something, not just wandering around empty handed.
Wouldn't you heads-up people on what to look out for if they're being sold cheap somewhere? Was did she take? A Harry Potter doll? Another copyrighted rip-off? A GOLLIWOG?? Give the public a clue, Shortzzz 🙃

Last edited:
Sarah really is obsessed with how 'dinky' she perceives herself. Has to mention how much smaller she is than Katrina twice in one post. This is on an old photo posted by one of her brothers.

1569398214163.png

• Wow
Two screenshots here. First one, does anyone else read a sarcastic tone from her reply? She's clearly livid the Fizz fam are expecting a boy :LOL:

Second, who here mentioned they are like the Duggars? And wow, look at that, she starts following one of them! But she doesn't care about haters or what they think of her, yet clearly can't resist reading here. Hi Sarah! Sort your bleeping life out you utter bellend.
Oh wow! I didn’t know who Anna D. was & see it’s Josh’s wife! Just saw an Entertainment Tonite bit on YT about how many I think in her family are still trying to get her to leave him. The YT comments say similar stuff to black-haired slimy. I don’t watch the ghams or follow the Duggar’s anymore. I had only realized that Sarah is homely like them. Then realized the media connection.

So it looks like Sarah & Anna can commiserate together now.

Last I read here, slimy wasn’t around? Some really think she’s ready to face slimy & his past behaviors? Hmmm...interesting!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.