The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the reason sarah couldnt go off in the tin can this weekend was because of chris and his police meeting?
Yet she didn’t hestitate to move her baby’s jab appointments and health visits when they needed to go on holiday 🤕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So the reason sarah couldnt go off in the tin can this weekend was because of chris and his police meeting?
I'm guessing so. I honestly don't see what the police could possibly be doing if it is just a matter of people posting a few "bits and bats" online about them.

For Isabelle to react too is quite sad, as it shows that she's well aware of everything. Hence her anxiety. Well done Creepy - screwed your step-daughter up by shagging your fans/attempting to shag your fans. Round of applause for you!

Reactions: 26
Yes, it seems so! How awful!
No she is actually wearing make-up which I might add is getting to be a common thing at the moment, how old is she? 10!!!!!

Can’t WAIT to see him, and all his skater boi mates he keeps referencing, doing those mad skate tricks 👌🏼🔥
haha he is only ever out with 2 boys and boys they are and that's only because creeps has got all the camera gear 😂😂😂😂

Ok so Isabelle has social issues, I feel so sorry for this poor girl, you can guarantee that she has been told about creepster by friends etc, her counselling for one is most definitely because she can no longer stand the outside world, YOU did this to her, as her mother you stood back and watched it all happen and THEN stood by him how the hel l is that girl going to go out and get a job, live her life with these emotional scars YOU have made her the shell she is because money was just too important and now that's running out what has she got left but an empty shell, you are a vile human being with no remorse and certainly no mother material to do what you did!!!!!!!

Your other daughter is 10 wearing foundation and hiding her freckles why? Because her father always takes the piss so now here you have another child with upcoming issues , what do you care hey?

If you are planning on venturing out on your own (which I don't think you could handle one bit ) then I'm sorry you lost my vote a year ago and especially now your children are showing the effects of his perverted antics and your complete lack of care!!!

Do you really need an office for pop sockets although I bet creepy pushed you to getting one as all of them were messing up his house 😂😂😂😂and

Oh and got to get this one in , do not compare yourselves to Family Fizz hahahahaha yes lazy we can because they are a family blogging channel just like you trouble is they are counting there millions while you count your pop sockets!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Holy tit - with that clickbait title and the promise of a ranty Q and A, how can I not do a vlog breakdown today.

- The title... A 5 month old can't say "daddy". Enough said.

- Early appointment for Creepy. Happened to show a West Yorkshire Police sign. Is this a threat to certain people? (A certain raccoon). He's such a slimeball. Always has these nasty little indirect threats, like a little schoolgirl (don't get excited over little schoolgirls now, Chris). Filming inside a police station too - naughty naughty. Also very bizarre to have an appointment with the police (I'm guessing about their empty harassment claims) on a Sunday... Is somebody telling porkies? Did somebody just pop down for a little moan?

- Isabelle back to playing mum again. Making the girls breakfast.

- Do you not check the weather, Sarah? Everyone knew Sunday was going to be bad weather. If you actually stopped reading Tattle for 10 seconds and checked your local forecast, you could have planned your day better. But most things close at 4pm on a Sunday, and you don't rise from your pit till at least midday, so probably not much point anyway.

- Isabelle's reaction to Sarah saying the meeting went "so so so well". Really? What was the good news then? Chris finally admitted he's a dirty creep? No? Then there's no good news.

- "some of the questions require big sentences and I don't know how to write them out" ... Aww, it's ok Sarah. We know you're illiterate. Maybe Isla could help you. "Hey Isla, how do you spell tattle trolls?"

- Not sure what being competitive has to do with homeschooling. Very bizarre way to describe it. If that's what you teach your children to be like, then you've got huge issues. The only person they should be striving to be better than is themselves. Better than they were yesterday. You really have the wrong mindset here, Sarah. And you need to fix that before your girls end up as total brats because of it.

- Sarah trying so so hard not to lose her temper when talking about being compared to Family Fizz. Anddddd she lost it with the views 😂 which we've spoken about on here previously. Hi Sarah! 👋 You need to look at channel growth, love. How you've stayed stagnant since the non-situation, whilst Family Fizz (who hit a million after you) are now at over 2 million.

- Sarah, you told us about the rules and punishments for the girls. What about Chris? He's the naughtiest one in the household.

- Please put a bib on Jace, or wipe his face. It's giving me anxiety. Jesus. "Good boyyyyyyy" eating lots of sugar, destroying his tiny tummy. Wonderful parenting.

- Isla's never struggled with spellings, never had to revise for them and is now having to really work hard on them... That's because, although she may have found them easy, you never bothered putting the effort in as parents to help her understand them. It's not just about getting them right, it's about understanding them. You need both knowledge and understanding. But you're too dim and lazy to actually realise that and help your child. Glad to see you chose Isabelle to play the parent role again though - I'm sure those spellings would have been a struggle for you or Chris.

- Pitch black again. Another late night for the girls.

- Just as expected, Jace didn't say Daddy.
She said, on the York log that tomorrow(Sunday) thare was going to be a hurricane!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm guessing so. I honestly don't see what the police could possibly be doing if it is just a matter of people posting a few "bits and bats" online about them.

For Isabelle to react too is quite sad, as it shows that she's well aware of everything. Hence her anxiety. Well done Creepy - screwed your step-daughter up by shagging your fans/attempting to shag your fans. Round of applause for you!
I hope it was to do with going on holiday for Isabelle’s sake, I really do. She’s only just 14 surely they can’t expect her to understand things like an adult or are they telling her that he’s completely innocent, it’s just girls selling stories for publicity? If Jane knew about his cheating with a young fan then can we assume that she does too?

It’s all just so awful, I can’t imagine being her age and having to deal with anything like that and what for? Loads of holidays? But your teenager is a visible bag of nerves.

I really do not know how as a Mother she has let all this happen. Maybe she believes her own lies, maybe she actually can’t process the very ugly truth in front of her?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh, give me strength! Have they spent so much time getting their adoration and responding to children that they think that's who they're dealing with here now? Genuinely think this might be the case!

Totally laughable that they think the car park shot of WYP is supposed to put the frighteners on anyone who has spoken out about their dislike of his actions 😂

Carry on mate! If I want an opinion for my tea, I'll have an opinion for my tea!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe you’ve all got it wrong, and he’s working with young kids in gangs? Helping them.

I’m dying 😂😂 This account is hilarious I actually think this is a fan and it’s funny because of the translation issues .
It’s about deciding to get on Chris Ingham
He’s racing that train?!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If I want an opinion for my tea, I'll have an opinion for my tea!!

This I had to read in her voice like under that caravan awning in the rant vid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I want an opinion for my tea, I'll have an opinion for my tea!!

This I had to read in her voice like under that caravan awning in the rant vid
There’s some absolute gems in this thread tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As predicted earlier in this thread, Granny Mcflea now thinks she is a celebrity due to her mention in the Ingham vlog tonight! God give me strength, these people are so damn predictable lol. She was asking everyone on Country Joe's live earlier, if they all saw the Ingham vlog tonight! What she doesn't realise is she's just another mug that has fallen for Sarah's begging for freebies, she means nothing to them and all that tit she sent is probably already hidden in the deepest depths of their garage by now, never to see the light of day again!

Reactions: 22
Lazy going on about not giving the girls their phones when they come in for school cause she doesn’t want them going straight to their rooms... No time to relax when there’s content to create girls!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Two screenshots here. First one, does anyone else read a sarcastic tone from her reply? She's clearly livid the Fizz fam are expecting a boy :LOL:

Second, who here mentioned they are like the Duggars? And wow, look at that, she starts following one of them! But she doesn't care about haters or what they think of her, yet clearly can't resist reading here. Hi Sarah! Sort your bleeping life out you utter bellend.
I might have awhile back. I think a couple of others might have as well. And now she is following Anna Dugger, whose husband Josh, sexually abused some children, including some of his sisters. I think he cheated on Anna, and was caught on a website for married people looking to cheat. Anna stuck by him. Yep I can understand why she would follow her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Jesus wept... yeah I suppose watching this train wreck of a family might cheer you up... life could be worse and all that.

13D9E36E-293A-4C41-A8A8-72BC001376CF.jpeg

They can’t afford next years school fees so it looks like Isabelle will be pulled out 🤣
Guess she’s not hoping to be a doctor a very lot anymore.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
As predicted earlier in this thread, Granny Mcflea now thinks she is a celebrity due to her mention in the Ingham vlog tonight! God give me strength, these people are so damn predictable lol. She was asking everyone on Country Joe's live earlier, if they all saw the Ingham vlog tonight! What she doesn't realise is she's just another mug that has fallen for Sarah's begging for freebies, she means nothing to them and all that tit she sent is probably already hidden in the deepest depths of their garage by now, never to see the light of day again!
Oh no, imagine being chuffed that a perverts wife read your name out and showed some absolute tat you’d sent in the post 🙈 she didn’t even say ‘my friend’ or someone we know or a lovely fan or anything like that! But again after that dreadful woman actually announced in a live that Creepys Mother confirmed that he slept with a young fan, why would they put that in their vlog???

• Wow
Reactions: 19
If they are really going to Florida again I'm going to start making calls. When is the girls next break? We don't want them here

Reactions: 8
Sarah is so pissed off about Family Fizz having more subs than them and the fact they are having a little boy too. When she fell pregnant she was probably hoping it would not happen so she could forever boast that she got the boy she desperately wanted and Georgie did not. She couldn't make it any more obvious. Jealous witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.