The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not sure if this has been posted before, video looking at YouTube vloggers and clickbait

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has the world gone mad? Seriously, a grown man in his 30’s, in a position of influence to 100’s of 1000s of youngsters, for all intents and purposes a children’s entertainer, messages a child fan (unless I’m wrong we don’t reach adulthood til 18?) asking her to meet him and take off her clothes when she does, to be completely naked in water, a 16 year old child fan. He doesn’t deny or explain any of this and pays a solicitor to silence anyone who even mentions it. He carries on broadcasting to children and faces absolutely zero consequences for it.

The same man who messaged and met up with a 21 year old fan and actually had sex with her in a hotel.

This same man gets a special appointment with the police to punish anyone who shares a statement of actual facts, as reported in mainstream media?!

(As I’ve said before if they have experienced genuine malicious communications or anything sinister that hasn’t been made public then absolutely, the police should be doing everything they can to stop this and punish those responsible.)

But, if it really is just people who do not agree that he should be able to behave in such a seriously worrying way, never have to address it or be accountable for it and want only to make others aware of it then I’m sorry but that is a disgusting waste of public resources.

The fact that he’s showing snippets of the police station and they’re ‘very so so so buzzing’ with this meeting suggests to me that it’s not about something dreadful that we’re unaware of, because if it was he wouldn’t be childishly broadcasting it like that if it was serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
‘5 month old shouts daddy’
Well of course he had to shout. With them all being that far out at sea leaving him all alone on the beach. How else would they have heard him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She didn't read the card. I'm guessing it said something along these lines:

'To sooooper dooooooper Sarah and family,

I am sooooooo sorry for telling your secret on my live. I was just sticking up for Jane, as we know she didn't tell EVERYBODY. She only told 1 person. I was going to buy you some Ibis hotel vouchers, but thought it'd be in poor taste. So stuck to b&m managers specials instead.

Love you forever guys! Don't forget to tune into my next live! Say hi to Nikki for me.

Mcflea'
I like the way she sort of screwed her eyes up and read the names lifting her voice at the, end, like, a, question?

Ha ha Fleabags thinks she’s actually Sarah’s friend but actually the crap she sent got read out like any old fan and tossed aside, ever closer to the bin....

The actual cheek of her though, a week ago confirming to the internet that her husband slept with a 21 year old in a hotel even though her Mother in law only told 1 person not everrrrrrybody, then sending her a forever friends card and a load of old shite that’ll never see the light of day this week 😂😂😂

God loves a trier!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hmm no phone right after school.... what happened to the cool down period for an hour or so after school and then no phones or electronics until before bedtime.

Reactions: 6
You know that forced, simpering smile Lazy does on her Instagram stories when she says "Gudd-eeeeeeevnninng iFam hopeyourehavinga FAB ULUSS evnninng..." and you just know she's about to turn nasty? I was trying to think who she reminds of when she does that, and it's only Sybil Fawlty 😂
Nooooo don't insult Sybil.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow she's going off about being compared to family fizz. The eyes give away your true feelings love.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like the way she sort of screwed her eyes up and read the names lifting her voice at the, end, like, a, question?

Ha ha Fleabags thinks she’s actually Sarah’s friend but actually the crap she sent got read out like any old fan and tossed aside, ever closer to the bin....

The actual cheek of her though, a week ago confirming to the internet that her husband slept with a 21 year old in a hotel even though her Mother in law only told 1 person not everrrrrrybody, then sending her a forever friends card and a load of old shite that’ll never see the light of day this week 😂😂😂

God loves a trier!
And Creepy left that segment in? They're a warped couple.

Has the world gone mad? Seriously, a grown man in his 30’s, in a position of influence to 100’s of 1000s of youngsters, for all intents and purposes a children’s entertainer, messages a child fan (unless I’m wrong we don’t reach adulthood til 18?) asking her to meet him and take off her clothes when she does, to be completely naked in water, a 16 year old child fan. He doesn’t deny or explain any of this and pays a solicitor to silence anyone who even mentions it. He carries on broadcasting to children and faces absolutely zero consequences for it.

The same man who messaged and met up with a 21 year old fan and actually had sex with her in a hotel.

This same man gets a special appointment with the police to punish anyone who shares a statement of actual facts, as reported in mainstream media?!

(As I’ve said before if they have experienced genuine malicious communications or anything sinister that hasn’t been made public then absolutely, the police should be doing everything they can to stop this and punish those responsible.)

But, if it really is just people who do not agree that he should be able to behave in such a seriously worrying way, never have to address it or be accountable for it and want only to make others aware of it then I’m sorry but that is a disgusting waste of public resources.

The fact that he’s showing snippets of the police station and they’re ‘very so so so buzzing’ with this meeting suggests to me that it’s not about something dreadful that we’re unaware of, because if it was he wouldn’t be childishly broadcasting it like that if it was serious.
Bollocks to it all. Creepy creams himself over outfits and uniforms. Policeman, pilot, OG bladers.... He loves a special get-up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No idea if this is an actual thing, but do you think Chris went to the police to check he'd be ok to go to Florida? Probably not a thing, but the thought crossed my mind when Issy shouted 'buzzzzzzin' cos they can go back to Florida with no repercussions? In any case, I'm looking forward to the video about it when they can talk about it, unless I'm in jail of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No idea if this is an actual thing, but do you think Chris went to the police to check he'd be ok to go to Florida? Probably not a thing, but the thought crossed my mind when Issy shouted 'buzzzzzzin' cos they can go back to Florida with no repercussions? In any case, I'm looking forward to the video about it when they can talk about it, unless I'm in jail of course.
Maybe he went to visit the two people that have been arrested, they must’ve been in them cells for a few weeks now...

I can’t wait for the video either (unless I’m in jail with you)

• Haha
The opinion of a common or garden Bradford plod vs the rule of US Dept of Homeland Security 🤔

The opinion of a common or garden Bradford plod vs the rule of US Dept of Homeland Security 🤔
Yes, I thought the Bradford police would be like yeah sure it'll be fine, but in reality, bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do when they come for you (in immigration hold up part 2)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He is disgusting. Dangling the police threats with a stick - how dare he tell his young audience that the police will arrest someone for speaking out against something they think is wrong on the internet?! Works well in his favour doesn’t it, scaring all his young ifam into keeping quiet the dirty pervert. I’m so bloody angry about this, these vloggers have SO much responsibility and yet he pulls a lie like this.

Well, Chris, this has had the total opposite effect on me. You don’t scare me - I will say what I want about you to who I want and I’m happy to provide my details to any “police investigation” 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Imagine Sk8er boi sat in the local cop shop first thing on a dull, September, Sunday morning. Sobbing into his Chai Latte because someone on the Internet called him a 'one trick dick' 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think you are right suite case in dining room yesterday and they been on about America again and about going away so that sounds more like it prob got letter to say he can go and in the clear and we get a rant with showing of the letter

Reactions: 11
So the reason sarah couldnt go off in the tin can this weekend was because of chris and his police meeting?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.