The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do with Chris? Until he ‘fesses up, or she puts him away, everything they do will be ‘to do with Chris’. Until then, he’ll always be King tit-Midas.
You know what I mean, she will say it's nothing to do with Chris. Like it's her own little thing. Obviously nobody is going to forget what Chris has been up to, that's a given. I'm just saying what she said that it's her own lil thing and her own venture that she thought up etc. She's always going to be associated with that pedalo regardless of what she does or says. She stood by him and let this tit show go on way too long.

Reactions: 7
Okay, so it's been a while since I've properly read through here - I took a much needed break after Creepy Chris started haunting my dreams 😂
Last I saw on here was the Sooper Dooper Tin Can Trip and Beachgate. Anything major I've missed since in this comedy of errors?

Reactions: 2
You know what I mean, she will say it's nothing to do with Chris. Like it's her own little thing. Obviously nobody is going to forget what Chris has been up to, that's a given. I'm just saying what she said that it's her own lil thing and her own venture that she thought up etc. She's always going to be associated with that weirdo regardless of what she does or says. She stood by him and let this tit show go on way too long.
Sorry - I did get that from your post - I agree that will be how she thinks it will work.

Reactions: 4
The way they were going on about that sweet shop you'd think that York was the only place where you can get a quarter of sweets! My town centre has 2 traditional sweet shops!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why. Does. She. Talk. Like. This?
It's. Sooper. Frigging. Annoying.
Ec-setra ec-setra

I wondered that but think it's because she concentrates on. her. 'posher' voice. to. disguise. her. usual. bradford. accen-t

When off cam bet she drops the airs and graces and taaaaaarks laaaaaike K'trinah. And tiddly. I've noticed it in the clips when she's been on the cider. I mean not since May though, obviously 🙄🍺🚫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Any sign of the Hollywood blockbuster masterpiece premiere? 1000 man hours in the making, international, 🔥🔥🔥, skating video yet? Surely the deadline has passed? Where’s the red carpet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently she did have a miscarriage but you don't know what to believe with these vloggers who constantly lie, joke, prank, for views.
That’s sick if they joked about that.

I don’t find pranks involving children funny full stop. The Roman Atwood ones when he ‘kills’ his child and freaks out his Mum are some of the worst. Apparently I’m sensitive but I just feel for her. To make someone believe even for a few seconds that they have lost their child is sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Well Sarah Ingham and Anna Duggar would be great friends. Both ignored situations in which their husbands groomed/molested teenage girls/and his sisters in Josh's case. Both went on to have more kids even after everything came out. Refused to leave their husbands to protect their children. Both Chris and Josh love cheating on their wives and swiping right. They should go on holiday to Arkansas to see the Dugs. No follow back from Anna though.

The fame hungry witch probably just wants to be on Counting On though.

Chris' new skating video is due for completion on 24th January 2084.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ec-setra ec-setra

I wondered that but think it's because she concentrates on. her. 'posher' voice. to. disguise. her. usual. bradford. accen-t

When off cam bet she drops the airs and graces and taaaaaarks laaaaaike K'trinah. And tiddly. I've noticed it in the clips when she's been on the cider. I mean not since May though, obviously 🙄🍺🚫
When the Sisters Grimm did their shoddy Q&A - which was essentially Lazy sucking all the oxygen out of the room, and Katrina occasionally sniggering - I actually had to put captions on because I couldn't understand them. Not that they helped 😲

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched an earlier video, 2015 Xmas, back then they seemed (almost) normal! Still gave out huge amounts of presents to the girls, but did appear to really care about each other and the girls. Sad how money and big headedness has changed them and NOT for the better.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hahahahah chris in the vlog ‘just in Bradford for an early appointment this morning’ pans the camera in an obvious-but-not-obvious way around to show he’s at the (very empty looking) police station. That’s it, I’m turning the vlog off. This is too much for a Monday 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When the Sisters Grimm did their shoddy Q&A - which was essentially Lazy sucking all the oxygen out of the room, and Katrina occasionally sniggering - I actually had to put captions on because I couldn't understand them. Not that they helped 😲
Sisters Grimm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm guessing Jace didn't actually say 'daddy' 🙄
They're absolute twats. They need to start worrying about his moterskills than clickbaiting he can talk

Reactions: 7
Hahahahah chris in the vlog ‘just in Bradford for an early appointment this morning’ pans the camera in an obvious-but-not-obvious way around to show he’s at the (very empty looking) police station. That’s it, I’m turning the vlog off. This is too much for a Monday 😂😭
Signing the register?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.