The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah chris in the vlog ‘just in Bradford for an early appointment this morning’ pans the camera in an obvious-but-not-obvious way around to show he’s at the (very empty looking) police station. That’s it, I’m turning the vlog off. This is too much for a Monday 😂😭
I haven't posted on here in months but I am nearly GREETING at the first 10 seconds of the vlog. I am actually floored. He's something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chris outside the police station! 🤣🤣 I bet he skated off like lightning after he’d filmed himself pretending to go in! 🤣🤣

Officer. How can I help you!

Chris. Sup fam?! They’re destroying my business man! I can’t even *allegedly* cheat on my wife and slide in people’s dms without them on my back! Y’know what I’m saying foo? It gets a bro down! We’ve got almost two million subscribers and I *allegedly* wrote an NDA on a napkin so sort it out for me bro!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
When the Sisters Grimm did their shoddy Q&A - which was essentially Lazy sucking all the oxygen out of the room, and Katrina occasionally sniggering - I actually had to put captions on because I couldn't understand them. Not that they helped 😲
The Sisters Grimm!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aaaargh! It's Home Education, not Home Schooling. Homeschooling is something else entirely.

Reactions: 1
What does he actually say to the police ‘well yeah I did speak to young girls, and the police do know about it, but there’s people on the internet who keep mentioning it still and it’s making me a very lot sad. I’ve also been involved with a few cases of doxxing but they were a fool man, ‘spect’

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Reactions: 6
I bet West Yorkshire police dropped everything when they saw one half of Yorkshires answer to the Kardashians skating through the door! 🤣🤣🤣

Why do youtubers think they can do and say whatever they want without criticism? Who do they think they are? Unless you are kissing their arses and declaring your love in the comments then you are classed as a troll. Chris must have been in the police station for a while if he’s reporting Alfie Deyes, The sun, The mail, The mirror and all the other people who found it inappropriate that a grown man from a popular vlogging family may have messaged a sixteen year old inappropriately, made a doll of their child or left the baby on the beach while they swam. They have never cleared up if any messages were exchanged between Chris and Jess so are people supposed to ignore this and forget what may have happened just because these people are classed as influencers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahahahah chris in the vlog ‘just in Bradford for an early appointment this morning’ pans the camera in an obvious-but-not-obvious way around to show he’s at the (very empty looking) police station. That’s it, I’m turning the vlog off. This is too much for a Monday 😂😭
Starting the vlog in the West Yorkshire Police station car park ready for his 'early morning appointment'. I can not stop laughing. Comedy gold. Absolute comedy gold 😂😂

I'm sure the officers took you seriously rocking up in your Ingham hoodie and pink back pack 😉

Cheers for the laugh, Chris 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Holy tit - with that clickbait title and the promise of a ranty Q and A, how can I not do a vlog breakdown today.

- The title... A 5 month old can't say "daddy". Enough said.

- Early appointment for Creepy. Happened to show a West Yorkshire Police sign. Is this a threat to certain people? (A certain raccoon). He's such a slimeball. Always has these nasty little indirect threats, like a little schoolgirl (don't get excited over little schoolgirls now, Chris). Filming inside a police station too - naughty naughty. Also very bizarre to have an appointment with the police (I'm guessing about their empty harassment claims) on a Sunday... Is somebody telling porkies? Did somebody just pop down for a little moan?

- Isabelle back to playing mum again. Making the girls breakfast.

- Do you not check the weather, Sarah? Everyone knew Sunday was going to be bad weather. If you actually stopped reading Tattle for 10 seconds and checked your local forecast, you could have planned your day better. But most things close at 4pm on a Sunday, and you don't rise from your pit till at least midday, so probably not much point anyway.

- Isabelle's reaction to Sarah saying the meeting went "so so so well". Really? What was the good news then? Chris finally admitted he's a dirty creep? No? Then there's no good news.

- "some of the questions require big sentences and I don't know how to write them out" ... Aww, it's ok Sarah. We know you're illiterate. Maybe Isla could help you. "Hey Isla, how do you spell tattle trolls?"

- Not sure what being competitive has to do with homeschooling. Very bizarre way to describe it. If that's what you teach your children to be like, then you've got huge issues. The only person they should be striving to be better than is themselves. Better than they were yesterday. You really have the wrong mindset here, Sarah. And you need to fix that before your girls end up as total brats because of it.

- Sarah trying so so hard not to lose her temper when talking about being compared to Family Fizz. Anddddd she lost it with the views 😂 which we've spoken about on here previously. Hi Sarah! 👋 You need to look at channel growth, love. How you've stayed stagnant since the non-situation, whilst Family Fizz (who hit a million after you) are now at over 2 million.

- Sarah, you told us about the rules and punishments for the girls. What about Chris? He's the naughtiest one in the household.

- Please put a bib on Jace, or wipe his face. It's giving me anxiety. Jesus. "Good boyyyyyyy" eating lots of sugar, destroying his tiny tummy. Wonderful parenting.

- Isla's never struggled with spellings, never had to revise for them and is now having to really work hard on them... That's because, although she may have found them easy, you never bothered putting the effort in as parents to help her understand them. It's not just about getting them right, it's about understanding them. You need both knowledge and understanding. But you're too dim and lazy to actually realise that and help your child. Glad to see you chose Isabelle to play the parent role again though - I'm sure those spellings would have been a struggle for you or Chris.

- Pitch black again. Another late night for the girls.

- Just as expected, Jace didn't say Daddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm guessing Jace didn't actually say 'daddy' 🙄
They're absolute twats. They need to start worrying about his moterskills than clickbaiting he can talk
Are they that stupid that they actually think a baby of 5 months can talk yet he gets no attention other than sitting in either his car seat or a silly looking chair put on top of a worktop (stupid think to do as she turns her back on him)

Reactions: 9
'Thought about homeschooling Isabelle' - No, let's be honest. You've thought about taking her out of school because of all the rumours flying about and shame you've brought your kids

Not so much a Q & A but more 'addressing the roumours' 😉 Although it did almost get a bit ranty whilst on about Family Fizz and how she gets wound up, or she did but she doesn't now (just enough to address it whilst trying to keep her cool)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you have a meeting at the police station that you were soooooper buzzing about ? he was deffo in there as he vlogged from inside the doors. How excited will Mcfee be now that Sarah has opened her gifts on a vlog, she'll be wetting her knickers right now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like The McPhee family have sent them a parcel? As Sarah mentioned A Lorraine, Lydia and Eva

• Sick
Reactions: 6
How important the police appointment must be to her since she forgot that was why they couldn’t go away in the caravan

Reactions: 7
'I often ask Isabelle what her friends are doing at the weekend' ... no Sarah, you blatently don't. Isabelle used to be really sociable with her friends u til her step dad started nonching

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like The McPhee family have sent them a parcel? As Sarah mentioned A Lorraine, Lydia and Eva
She didn't read the card. I'm guessing it said something along these lines:

'To sooooper dooooooper Sarah and family,

I am sooooooo sorry for telling your secret on my live. I was just sticking up for Jane, as we know she didn't tell EVERYBODY. She only told 1 person. I was going to buy you some Ibis hotel vouchers, but thought it'd be in poor taste. So stuck to b&m managers specials instead.

Love you forever guys! Don't forget to tune into my next live! Say hi to Nikki for me.

Mcflea'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'Normal family life like our channel' there is nothing normal about anything in your life love

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know that forced, simpering smile Lazy does on her Instagram stories when she says "Gudd-eeeeeeevnninng iFam hopeyourehavinga FAB ULUSS evnninng..." and you just know she's about to turn nasty? I was trying to think who she reminds of when she does that, and it's only Sybil Fawlty 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.