The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No dinner for Ingham family just 3 waffles to share between 5! Wow how the mighty have fallen!! šŸ˜‚
They ate sushi for lunch such a filler... Probably shared that too. I know when I eat sushi I'm starving a few hrs later

Reactions: 4
Is Chris gonna drop his much awaited skating vid, or what?

Got visions of him and his sk8er boi mates blitzing through Leeds city centre and sliding along rails in Aldi Car park doing his holding the right foot trickšŸ¤˜

Skillz got to be on point by now, surely šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

PRAYER_ee_1_758_427_81_s.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is Chris gonna drop his much awaited skating vid, or what?

Got visions of him and his sk8er boi mates blitzing through Leeds city centre and sliding along rails in Aldi Car park doing his holding the right foot trickšŸ¤˜

Skillz got to be on point by now, surely šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 43358
Someone on his FB called Rich put a video up and credited Chris as one of the 'film crew' so maybe that's it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In relation to the vlog about the girls being surprised with the birth of Jace I canā€™t help but wonder if psychologically itā€™s damaging to them to always feel a constant build up of anxiety when they are being surprised with something or deceived (cos thatā€™s what it is). It must be annoying that they canā€™t be told in a matter of fact way rather than lied to about things. They treat the girls as if they are gullible and stupid. I think the girls should get some kind of credit. No wonder Izzy is a nervous wreck most of the time. I bet she finds it annoying that she canā€™t just be told straight. I think Chris likes playing mind games itā€™s obvious the idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
In relation to the vlog about the girls being surprised with the birth of Jace I canā€™t help but wonder if psychologically itā€™s damaging to them to always feel a constant build up of anxiety when they are being surprised with something or deceived (cos thatā€™s what it is). It must be annoying that they canā€™t be told in a matter of fact way rather than lied to about things. They treat the girls as if they are gullible and stupid. I think the girls should get some kind of credit. No wonder Izzy is a nervous wreck most of the time. I bet she finds it annoying that she canā€™t just be told straight. I think Chris likes playing mind games itā€™s obvious the idiot.
I despise all these family vloggers surprises and pranks. In the Family Fizz gender reveal the girls weren't even sure if the blue cake was real or a prank. Or even the pregnancy.

I'd hate to raise my kids not knowing what's coming next or whether or not they can trust me

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Welcome! Quite a few of us moved over from GG. You'll probably recognise some of our usernames.

I think it'd be difficult to cover everything spoken about in the past 57 threads, but the main issues are:

- Chris' non-situation that actually was a situation. Worth googling them to get the full run down of it all. But basically, as much as they deny things, police confirmed messages to Jess were of a sexual nature and Chris' mother, Jane the Dragon, confirmed that he slept with Hayley in the hotel room. And, of course, the creepy snapchats to Bella spoke for themselves.

- The lack of brand deals etc since the non-situation have led to them having a drastically different lifestyle. Opting for a tin can caravan, and chavving it around a couple of European countries (but not actually doing a lot).

- Jace and his feeding. At one point they were actively starving him, and going against medical advice given to them. He's definitely put on a healthy amount of weight now, but his weaning diet it dreadful, and his development is a cause for concern.

I can't think of anything else to note at the moment. My mind has gone blank. Hopefully others will fill you in on anything else important.
I much prefer this to GG I must say.

Reactions: 7
Just imagine that Jace is going to think itā€™s a completely normal thing to film yourself everyday! The next generation vloggers are going to be so weird. Gonna be interesting...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Someone on his FB called Rich put a video up and credited Chris as one of the 'film crew' so maybe that's it šŸ˜‚
Haha that guy is a worse plonker than Ingham, but at least he can actually skate, and hasnā€™t, to our knowledge, sent messages of a sexual nature to a sixteen year old, or slept with another young fan in the Leeds Ibis (allegedly alleged, allegedly, by his mum.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just imagine that Jace is going to think itā€™s a completely normal thing to film yourself everyday! The next generation vloggers are going to be so weird. Gonna be interesting...
The poor kid doesn't know yet what life is like without a camera shoved in his face. I hate the social media age that we are in right now but these guys take it to the next level - it's not healthy. They're going to have their children grow up constantly seeking approval, likes and not being able to hand the real world. God help them when grow up and start facing rejection - from potential employers, boyfriends/girlfriends etc. Their mental health will have suffered by constantly aiming their lives around other people's approval. And Sarah can shout that she doesn't care what people think until the cows come home - if that was the case why do they delete any negative comments, why do they constantly seek likes and comments from their followers? They even deleted Twitter because they couldn't handle the fact they couldn't control the engagement. They are a psychiatrists dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I despise all these family vloggers surprises and pranks. In the Family Fizz gender reveal the girls weren't even sure if the blue cake was real or a prank. Or even the pregnancy.

I'd hate to raise my kids not knowing what's coming next or whether or not they can trust me
I was really shocked in Family Fizz (watched one this year!) vlog when Georgie came home from the hospital saying ā€œletā€™s prank Mia and say it was a phantom pregnancy, I was just bloatedā€ or words to that effect. How cruel. Sheā€™s clearly never lost a baby or you would NOT be ā€œprankingā€ about that subject.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was really shocked in Family Fizz (watched one this year!) vlog when Georgie came home from the hospital saying ā€œletā€™s prank Mia and say it was a phantom pregnancy, I was just bloatedā€ or words to that effect. How cruel. Sheā€™s clearly never lost a baby or you would NOT be ā€œprankingā€ about that subject.
Apparently she did have a miscarriage but you don't know what to believe with these vloggers who constantly lie, joke, prank, for views.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Apparently she did have a miscarriage but you don't know what to believe with these vloggers who constantly lie, joke, prank, for views.
I just thought it was cruel...if sheā€™s had a miscarriage, she would know not to joke about it! Youā€™re so right...whatā€™s real and whatā€™s not? Donā€™t think they know as live a life through a lens, itā€™s all fake.

Reactions: 10
Just watched their York day trip vlog titled "WELL THIS WAS DRAMATIC".... basically Chris had a tantrum because the sweet shop closed before he could get a pick n mix after eating a loaded bubble waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.