The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could just be that Esme put make up on, and some phones have a "face smoothing" filter. Either way, the photo doesn't look like Esme. She took the photo in the vlog, and was faffing around with her hair placement for ages.
Hopefully they don’t let a 10 year old wear foundation - although wouldn’t surprise me! But either way I don’t think a child could do make up this “well” (not saying covering her beautiful freckles is something done well, hopefully you know what I mean). Definitely some sort of photo editing here.

Reactions: 7
(off topic?)

hi new here, been following the drama with inghams for a while now. last month found their guru gossip got started on the colossal task of reading the best part of 12 threads, today made it to the end of part 11, only to see you’ve all moved here and made it to thread bleeping 57 [emoji23]

is there a summary of what’s been discussed since then anywhere, or should i just set aside a few months and get scrolling? haha

ps. are any of the same users from gg still on here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I actually thought Isla was adorable in the museum. That girl loves to learn and I think that's why she plays up/shows off because she's bored.

Jace is starting to get red rings around his eyes. I do worry about that boy. He can sit up but can't roll over. I think Sarah is terrified of having him on the move.

Reactions: 7
(off topic?)

hi new here, been following the drama with inghams for a while now. last month found their guru gossip got started on the colossal task of reading the best part of 12 threads, today made it to the end of part 11, only to see you’ve all moved here and made it to thread bleeping 57 [emoji23]

is there a summary of what’s been discussed since then anywhere, or should i just set aside a few months and get scrolling? haha

Yes there’s quite a few of us still here 👀🥰

Happy reading 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Almost exclusive breast feeding apart the trash they have been feeding him too! Also did Jace smack her in the face? I know babies wave their arms around at random but it made me laugh and almost made it worth watching

• Haha
Reactions: 6
(off topic?)

would probably set aside a year or so because when you have finnished the 57 threads it will probably be 90 new ones...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah doing her own Insts Q & A asking herself questions from another account - just for Tattle. Cute
Yeah, the questions are a bit iffy. Why would a fan, especially their fans age base ask about homeschooling? Bit random.

Reactions: 9
(off topic?)

Welcome! Quite a few of us moved over from GG. You'll probably recognise some of our usernames.

I think it'd be difficult to cover everything spoken about in the past 57 threads, but the main issues are:

- Chris' non-situation that actually was a situation. Worth googling them to get the full run down of it all. But basically, as much as they deny things, police confirmed messages to Jess were of a sexual nature and Chris' mother, Jane the Dragon, confirmed that he slept with Hayley in the hotel room. And, of course, the creepy snapchats to Bella spoke for themselves.

- The lack of brand deals etc since the non-situation have led to them having a drastically different lifestyle. Opting for a tin can caravan, and chavving it around a couple of European countries (but not actually doing a lot).

- Jace and his feeding. At one point they were actively starving him, and going against medical advice given to them. He's definitely put on a healthy amount of weight now, but his weaning diet it dreadful, and his development is a cause for concern.

I can't think of anything else to note at the moment. My mind has gone blank. Hopefully others will fill you in on anything else important.

• Heart
They try oh so hard to convince everyone that they are all so happy and 'living their best life's.. Sarah, no matter how much money you spend, no matter how loud you CACKLE, no matter how much holidays you go on or how much unnecessary tit you buy, no matter how hard you try to convince everyone that you actually love your life, your eyes tell everyone the truth. You cannot hide how miserable you are, your face literally screams it.

I would put money on it that every night after that vlog goes live they park their arses on that sofa and sit zombied into their screens all night reading all comments on here. Sarah frantically scrolling shaking like a shitting dog with anger at everyone telling her like it is. That's how self obsessed they are. My heart aches for those 4 poor babies. Especially the younger 3, what chance have they had of a normal existence? Absolutely none. All thanks to their egotistical money grabbing wannabe celeb parents. The hardest part is watching the destruction unfold before your eyes and being completely helpless in the situation.

Reactions: 10
Welcome! Quite a few of us moved over from GG. You'll probably recognise some of our usernames.

I think it'd be difficult to cover everything spoken about in the past 57 threads, but the main issues are:

- Chris' non-situation that actually was a situation. Worth googling them to get the full run down of it all. But basically, as much as they deny things, police confirmed messages to Jess were of a sexual nature and Chris' mother, Jane the Dragon, confirmed that he slept with Hayley in the hotel room. And, of course, the creepy snapchats to Bella spoke for themselves.

- The lack of brand deals etc since the non-situation have led to them having a drastically different lifestyle. Opting for a tin can caravan, and chavving it around a couple of European countries (but not actually doing a lot).

- Jace and his feeding. At one point they were actively starving him, and going against medical advice given to them. He's definitely put on a healthy amount of weight now, but his weaning diet it dreadful, and his development is a cause for concern.

I can't think of anything else to note at the moment. My mind has gone blank. Hopefully others will fill you in on anything else important.
Yeah, like leaving your cheekeeee boiiii on the Bach, alone while the rest of them are about 50ft away in the sea

Beach not Bach.

Reactions: 8
God Sarah had a lot to say about everyone’s outfits in today’s vlog didn’t she?! Couldn’t leave any of them alone!

Reactions: 8

-Plastic fake baby

-Baby on the beach wide angled lens

-non existent skate video/job

-fake affection

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget the backwards forwards wheelchair of dreams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, the questions are a bit iffy. Why would a fan, especially their fans age base ask about homeschooling? Bit random.
Yeah, what a bunch of made-up questions 😅
"What do you think of the arseholes on Tattle, Sarah?"
"Well, usually I cuddent givva caaaare, but seeing as though you're pushing me.... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLABBER BLABBER BLUBBER BLABBER BLAH BLAH BLAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!"

• Haha
So when is Mingzee going to drop 'dis fyahh' on us then 🔥🔥🔥
Clocks a very lot ticking ⏰ 3 hours 35 minutes creeps, pull your finger out bruv.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot remember when we moved was that before or after Hell NO

Reactions: 5
After I think.

I only found GG after the story came out. And it was still active.

Reactions: 2
Bwahahahaha!

"What would your nickname be if you were in a gang? You can't pick #OGBlader - that's taken 👀 "

Some of those hashtags tho ... 🤣

1569180760460.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.