The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish they wouldn’t leave Jace in his bumbo seat on the kitchen work tops !
Sarah had her back to him whilst he was on the work top it made me really nervous just seeing to !!
My babies didn’t like being in a bumbo at all luckily my friend lent me one so I didn’t bother buying one ! They just used to get cross as they wanted to be more mobile and playing on the floor or practicing crawling !
Then the next shot he is in the car seat on the pram after being in the car seat all the way to York !
It’s awful how much he is confined all the time like in baby prison !
It’s freaking sad. He’ll end up becoming behind. Then again I’m sure some developmental delay would make for some great click bait titles, right? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Fizz fam gender reveal....it’s a boy, wonder if Lazy will give Georgie parenting tips on raising a boy 😂🤣🤪
Wouldn’t surprise me if they went for gender selection seeing as they were seemingly desperate for a boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I can definitely see Esmé rebelling when she’s Isabelle’s age. They’re in for a big shock if she does!

Reactions: 12
I really wish they wouldn’t leave Jace in his bumbo seat on the kitchen work tops !
Sarah had her back to him whilst he was on the work top it made me really nervous just seeing to !!
My babies didn’t like being in a bumbo at all luckily my friend lent me one so I didn’t bother buying one ! They just used to get cross as they wanted to be more mobile and playing on the floor or practicing crawling !
Then the next shot he is in the car seat on the pram after being in the car seat all the way to York !
It’s awful how much he is confined all the time like in baby prison !
Aren’t Bumbo seats dangerous? I’m sure they were actually recalled by the manufacturer at one point.

Reactions: 1
Isabelle is a bag of bumbling nerves, she can barely string a coherent sentence together! She is speaking so fast, mispronounces everything and is so conscious of herself and her surroundings! How her parents can just sit back and watch her deterioration happen before their eyes and not pull the plug on it all is disgusting! They are money grabbing whores and they wonder why people feel the need to take it upon themselves to express their concerns to social services, well things like this are the reason why!! We don't trust you to put your child's welfare and wellbeing first. All you are interested in is exploiting them, isolating them and not looking after their best intetests. You really are despicable parents!!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Aren’t Bumbo seats dangerous? I’m sure they were actually recalled by the manufacturer at one point.
I’m not sure if actually recalled but I think the issue was with how it could affect their development if put in them too early and for too long..

EDIT: from looking up online, they were recalled in the US in 2011/12(?) but not in the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but Sarah's make up! WTF

Serious flag vibes

Screenshot_20190922-183654.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah doing her own Insts Q & A asking herself questions from another account - just for Tattle. Cute

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’re a right bunch of tightwads aren’t they. 3 bubble waffles between all of them and I bet they’ve made heaps of money through exploiting their kids..........sorry being you tube stars over the years. Also why does that family feel the need to go into a shop touch absolutely everything then leave without buying a thing. You look with your eyes not your hands but those kids are into everything.

Reactions: 7
The look of 'Oh shut the duck up, mother' on Izzys face during Lazys bit of 'educational' vlog filler outside the museum toilets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was told by the health visitor they were ok for an early feeding chairs but not for long term use as it can cause growth and hip problems.

Has Sarah edited out the freckles on Esme's face in the recent pic?
Could just be that Esme put make up on, and some phones have a "face smoothing" filter. Either way, the photo doesn't look like Esme. She took the photo in the vlog, and was faffing around with her hair placement for ages.

Reactions: 5
Could just be that Esme put make up on, and some phones have a "face smoothing" filter. Either way, the photo doesn't look like Esme. She took the photo in the vlog, and was faffing around with her hair placement for ages.
not makeup cause if you look at the pictures from the picnic you can see the frekles I doubt she would put on a full face before going from there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.