The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, what a bunch of made-up questions 😅
"What do you think of the arseholes on Tattle, Sarah?"
"Well, usually I cuddent givva caaaare, but seeing as though you're pushing me.... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLABBER BLABBER BLUBBER BLABBER BLAH BLAH BLAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!"
If they weren’t threatening to arrest and have sent to jail anybody with a different opinion to them, I would have asked her a couple of questions-

Why have you or Chris never addressed the very real situation of him sending explicit messages to a 16 year old fan?

How did your marriage survive you discovering he’d been messaging and then met and slept with a 21 year old fan?

Why do you both think that people will forget this if you never speak of it again?

Is he sorry?

Are you?

Sitting now waiting for the blue lights and sirens....

So when is Mingzee going to drop 'dis fyahh' on us then 🔥🔥🔥
Clocks a very lot ticking ⏰ 3 hours 35 minutes creeps, pull your finger out bruv.
He’s a PERV-fectionist! Give the man some time for goodness sake he’s only had several months!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmm okay then sarah 😂
Such a weird thing to brag about. When my son was sick he got so small he fit into 18-24 month clothing for some items. Beat you there, Sarah 🙄

She’s going to give them eating disorders.

Reactions: 13
Such a weird thing to brag about. When my son was sick he got so small he fit into 18-24 month clothing for some items. Beat you there, Sarah 🙄

She’s going to give them eating disorders.
I hope none of the girls get as attached to this ‘dinky’ label as Sarah is. I went to school with a girl who always called herself small. She was pretty short but was as wide as she was tall. You can imagine how much the piss was taken out of her in a school full of teenagers.
Given the awful diet Sarah feeds the girls, it won’t be long until their metabolism slows down and they pile on the pounds.

Come to think of it, I wonder if as a short child Sarah thought being small was the best thing ever and refused to let it go even after piling on the weight 🤔

Reactions: 7
So when is Mingzee going to drop 'dis fyahh' on us then 🔥🔥🔥
Clocks a very lot ticking ⏰ 3 hours 35 minutes creeps, pull your finger out bruv.
Can’t WAIT to see him, and all his skater boi mates he keeps referencing, doing those mad skate tricks 👌🏼🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear most of those fan pages are run by Isabelle or creepy. Makes sense with the multiple commenting as well - gets their engagement up I assume which is what another poster said somewhere in here is actually more important than the number of followers.
Hopefully, the YouTube “employees” who cheat will one day be held accountable for fraudulent activity! Money is involved. Social media fraud!

Reactions: 10
Great to see the girls getting their only history/science lesson from their mum for the year.

Their timekeeping is awful. If they had got out of the house earlier and no spent so long taking photos for Instagram then maybe they would have made it to the sweet shop. They have had that baby 6 months now. They should have a routine like a well oiled machine.

Editing Esme's freckles out is totally wrong. Sarah and Chris just cannot accept she is ginger.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They should pipe her voice into prison cells as a punishment.
If I was a violent person I’d have lost many a device while watching their vlogs,
I had to switch that vlog off before it even started.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was a violent person I’d have lots many a device while watching their vlogs,
The title song makes my ears hurt

Reactions: 5
If I was a violent person I’d have lots many a device while watching their vlogs,
The part in the quote that I put in bold and italics - I genuinely thought for a little bit that it was a new Ingham-ism.

I was genuinely confused until I realised what you actually meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The part in the quote that I put in bold and italics - I genuinely thought for a little bit that it was a new Ingham-ism.

I was genuinely confused until I realised what you actually meant.
No that’s just an Ooh-ism.
Also known as = I’m lazy, it’s a typo..... 😬

• Haha
I can't wait for him to let us know what the POINT of his 🔥🔥 video is.
Anyone got a clue?
His usual YouTube skating uploads are between 30 seconds to 2 minutes long.

I'm expecting a feature length film, with how long he's been "working" on it.

No idea what the point is. Still say it's a cover up for meeting girls in hotel rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two screenshots here. First one, does anyone else read a sarcastic tone from her reply? She's clearly livid the Fizz fam are expecting a boy :LOL:

Second, who here mentioned they are like the Duggars? And wow, look at that, she starts following one of them! But she doesn't care about haters or what they think of her, yet clearly can't resist reading here. Hi Sarah! Sort your bleeping life out you utter bellend.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Two screenshots here. First one, does anyone else read a sarcastic tone from her reply? She's clearly livid the Fizz fam are expecting a boy :LOL:

Second, who here mentioned they are like the Duggars? And wow, look at that, she starts following one of them! But she doesn't care about haters or what they think of her, yet clearly can't resist reading here. Hi Sarah! Sort your bleeping life out you utter bellend.
Aren't the Duggars morally corrupt too? Certain one of the men did something questionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
not photoshopped MUCH!!!

His usual YouTube skating uploads are between 30 seconds to 2 minutes long.

I'm expecting a feature length film, with how long he's been "working" on it.

No idea what the point is. Still say it's a cover up for meeting girls in hotel rooms.
On his 2 trick wonders 🤣🤣

If they weren’t threatening to arrest and have sent to jail anybody with a different opinion to them, I would have asked her a couple of questions-

Why have you or Chris never addressed the very real situation of him sending explicit messages to a 16 year old fan?

How did your marriage survive you discovering he’d been messaging and then met and slept with a 21 year old fan?

Why do you both think that people will forget this if you never speak of it again?

Is he sorry?

Are you?

Sitting now waiting for the blue lights and sirens....

He’s a PERV-fectionist! Give the man some time for goodness sake he’s only had several months!
Perv being the perfect word 😎

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.