The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Haters are confirmation we’re doing something right”...Excuse me, what?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You can’t make this tit up. One of the quotes from Sarah we tell the girls they could do anything they want and don’t let people stand in your way. Well sorry I think it’s Chris and Sarah that stands in their way there not aloud to do anything they have even stop them from going to their after school clubs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn't think about 'trolls' yet then posts loads about them. Ok hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
‘Conformation’

So messaging teenagers sexual content and sleeping with young fans, which is what you get the majority of your ‘hate’ for is right then is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"i don't care what they think of me .... I don't think about them at all"

Yet here you are, ranting on Insta about it with your appalling spelling.

1569162302129.png
1569162463845.png
1569162530902.png

Please Sarah, don't ever consider homeschooling your children you ill-educated fool.

1569162659728.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please Sarah don’t home school them they are already so isolated already the only time they are away from the camera is at school

Reactions: 21
"i don't care what they think of me .... I don't think about them at all"

Yet here you are, ranting on Insta about it with your appalling spelling.

View attachment 43145 View attachment 43147 View attachment 43148

Please Sarah, don't ever consider homeschooling your children you ill-educated fool.

View attachment 43150
I was going to make corrections to her terrible spelling and grammar but the list got too long.

Does she honestly, actually, genuinely believe that people’s ignorance and ‘rubbish’ that comes out is the cause of criticism towards them?

If we are indeed ignorant Sarah then please, please educate us! Explain the truth, clarify the ‘rubbish’ Did your husband send messages of a sexual nature to a 16 year old and did he meet a young fan and sleep with her in a hotel as your Mother in Law confirmed?

What part of being opposed to that behaviour makes me ignorant?

As she’s happy to quote and rant and tell everybody to ‘be them self’ why can’t she just clear that up?

This is me being myself and myself doesn’t like 30 something men in a position of influence sending sexual messages to young girls, I’m simply being myself no matter what you say, I don’t care what you think either!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So apparently silence is the best reply, yet you do a three page rant. Go figure that one out.

I hollow laughed at her telling her girls to “never let anyone define them and who they are” - Sarah, you and your husband HAVE defined who they are by shoving a camera in their face 24/7 and putting their whole life online. They have to act for the camera constantly, that’s not being themselves. They have no friends, no social life. You force your teenager to play with kids toys and have a childish birthday party because you enjoy the freebies and won’t dip your hand into your pocket to give her what she actually wants. You force them to wear gifted/aff link clothing (well not so much with that nowadays, shame about that!) to line your pocket. How is any of this letting them be themselves?!

You never come across as happy or carefree on vlogs as it’s very evident you don’t like your “job” anymore or your husband. If you find it so hard doing it everyday as you say - quit! Get a real job, teach these children actual values instead of how to do nothing with your life except beg for freebies and exploit everyone around you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh Sarah. We’ve seen the sexual messages your husband sent to young fans, we’ve seen your family trolling people on Twitter, we’ve seen you make empty threats of legal action, we’ve seen you sell a doll off your child, we’ve seen the way you capitalise on everything your children do, we’ve seen you leave your son on a beach by himself. We’re not criticising cause we’re ‘jealous’, it’s because you and your husband just keep bleeping up and make excuses and shift the blame to other people rather than just admitting when you’ve done wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Bless Sarah and her little rants. Can't wait for tomorrow's ranty vlog when she talks about "hatersssss" , being compared to Family Fizz and homeschooling. Oh what a treat we are in for.

Could her business be a homeware range? I know I said a clothing business before, but Sarah is far too lazy to sit there designing, cutting, weeding and pressing vinyl onto clothes (it takes a lot of work to get things like that perfect). But Roxxsaurus started her homeware business with her partner Matt. It's as simple as getting stock shipped to you and shipping it back out. She would need space to store it all, and the garage is already full of tit, so no room at home.

Reactions: 11
Their channel was doing fine before her husband fucked up! Not to much “hate” back then so she needs to direct her anger elsewhere. The inghams tried to ignore all the rumours, leaving the fans to attack anybody who dared say anything against Chris because “it’s all lies.” Yet Jane told somebody Chris slept with the 21 year old fan. If that was true what else was true? They need to stop acting like people turned against their channel for no reason! People have a right to be concerned. Especially when they have a young fan base that seem to worship the ground they walk on! Sarah needs to think about how she would handle it if the girls were one of her daughters because I would hope she wouldn’t sit back and let them be called liars!

Did Chris message Jess? If he is innocent then answer that on your vlog. Yes or no?

Chris got accused of Cheating and messaging a teenager while he was in Disney world and does Chris do a video immediately to clear his name? Nope he runs to the tattoo place and has a giant Sarah Ingham forever tattoo’d on his arm!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.