The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah has liked about 4 pics on an insta account called BettyandBasil. Kids clothing obvs. However the account has tagged Mrs Hinch.and Stacey Solomon thanking them for liking, buying or sharing their goods. See Sarah?! Thats what supporting a small business is, it's not begging them for bleeping freebies, it's actually putting your hand in your pocket and helping PAY FOR YOUR GOODS from these businesses. Cheapskate witch!

Reactions: 22
Sarah said in the vlog that she wanted to get the caravan and pick the girls up from school in it. How embarrassing, I am glad she didn't.

I don't see why she is so happy that Esme is 'tiny', it just makes me think she starved the girls like she did with Jace to keep them small.

I hope she's going to move on without him 🙏 she must be realising now how much of an idiot she's been protecting a low life like that. And all he has done in return is drag her round in scorching heat in a tin can and put bad thumbnails up of her time and time again.
She's probably realised that no one will ever forget what Chris did and she is better off without him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched tonight’s vlog - it was actually so lovely to watch without Chris. Sarah could really shine as a single mum without that creepy fucker lurking around. Sarah if you are reading - you did well. Go and get your office and do your own thing without ginger bollocks.
Can you imagine how much bigger her head would get if she decided to go it alone?! Hell, she can barely fit it through the double doors of white rose as it is....you know with being mega famous and all that. However going it alone would require work and we all know she can't do a days work to save her bleeping life. She brings nothing to society other than a great example of an enabling materialistic disgrace of a mother

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think going it alone requires a massive dose of humility (and hard work of course) - but I get what you mean.

Reactions: 5
Wait... what? Cropped iFam Hoodies? Here's hoping they're not gonna actually wear them themselves. The last thing I wanna see is Sarah's or Chris' muffin top out and about. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Long time Lurker here. (Still trying to figure out how to use this)
Sarah could never produce a backbone strong enough to be able to go it alone.. that would actually involve getting up early in the morning, feeding/dressing kids, taking them to school, doing her own washing, cooking meals, she cant just get up and go shopping whenever she liked cause she wont take all the kids with her, not to mention no holidays as let's be honest who is going to help her? The woman has NO friends, hardly sees her family, it's such a sad existence in my eyes, I cant ever imagine being so lonely, and she is projecting that loneliness on to her kids by not letting them interact with anyone. The only person that ever seems to visit that house in Jane. I always have family or friends around at my house at one point or another, either they have a lot to hide or just literally dont have ANY friends whatsoever. She simply is not a strong enough woman to leave that slime bucket..but truth be told, they are a match made in heaven and completely deserve each other. Sarah, you made your bed...now you have to lie in it😘!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The woman has NO friends
She has Postman Pat (Nikki), though I think she's only just rekindled that friendship after some kind of fallout.

Then there's Windy Wendie and McFlea ... oh, hang on ... mebbe not after Fleabag's recent confirmation of Chris sleeping with H. The Windbag might still be lurking around though.

Shergar Shortle? Doubt that 'friendship' will last if the Ingham name doesn't keep bringing in the dollar to her shop.

I don't think she has treated Katrina well since finding 'fame' so if I were Sarah I'd be sleeping with one eye open if she's relying on her for support in the future.

Granny Jane is clearly blinded to any form of basic human morals when it comes to her littul Christopher. She'll take the kids for a sleepover now and then, but I reckon Sarah would be cut off like a gangrenous limb if she dares leave the Golden Boi.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, trouble in paradise is 100% confirmed now.

Sarah has changed her Instagram picture to the one where she basically looks like a single mum with 4 kids. No Chris is sight.

Sarah also has this "pr-OH-ject" (I can't say project - I have to say it the way she says it). Is this going to be her little "start fresh set up"?

It feels like she's making plans to leave. She's been more active with the kids lately. Doing lots of activities and trips out with all of the kids with no Chris too.

She's been spending more time with Katrina. Is she trying to get her family on board with it all?

As a married mother myself, things just don't sit right... Their relationship is 100% over. Sarah, if this is the case - you should have left his perverted arse last year.
I had my suspicions when Sarah said that her and Chris hardly spent any time together. It just screamed a slow build up to an end of relationship.

However even if Sarah did leave Chris I still wouldn’t care or support her in any way because she still would not deserve the sympathy not after what she’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It is clear to me that Sarah cannot stand on her own two feet.
If Sarah & Chris do split up would
Granny Jane still offer her services.
I think it would go one of two ways:
1. She would continue to support Sarah, whilst slagging her about it continously which I get the impression she's the type of woman who probably does that now anyways... OR
2. She would cut her off completely.

I still don't think they would split up publicly unless they can clickbait it and then clickbait getting back together and if they do this it will f* up those kids even more than they already have done.

Long time Lurker here. (Still trying to figure out how to use this)
Sarah could never produce a backbone strong enough to be able to go it alone.. that would actually involve getting up early in the morning, feeding/dressing kids, taking them to school, doing her own washing, cooking meals, she cant just get up and go shopping whenever she liked cause she wont take all the kids with her, not to mention no holidays as let's be honest who is going to help her? The woman has NO friends, hardly sees her family, it's such a sad existence in my eyes, I cant ever imagine being so lonely, and she is projecting that loneliness on to her kids by not letting them interact with anyone. The only person that ever seems to visit that house in Jane. I always have family or friends around at my house at one point or another, either they have a lot to hide or just literally dont have ANY friends whatsoever. She simply is not a strong enough woman to leave that slime bucket..but truth be told, they are a match made in heaven and completely deserve each other. Sarah, you made your bed...now you have to lie in it😘!
^^ Chris is that you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Sarah really silly enough that we all believe that crap about the girls and jace being ‘so tiny’ or however she puts it! Babe we know the reason they look so tiny is because you put them in over sized clothes to make them look that way! Why are you so obsessed about the size of your children anyways?! It could have such a negative effect the way your talking because it will ask questions as to why there so ‘tiny’ at their age, why your such an obsessive mother who obsesses (sp) over their children’s weight. It’s concerning because it is now in every social media platform that you use!

There is no way Jace is as small as what you make out anyways because he was 2lbs bigger than my little one when he was born, mine was in tiny baby for months because he was born small & late! Jace wouldn’t fit into tiny baby size at his birth weight never mind now! Nor do I believe he is still in 0-3 months at his age! She puts so much on bloody size of though clothing labels it’s unreal!

Don’t believe that he’s ‘so small for his age’ because of all the crap food your putting his way to eat! Your already teaching him disgusting eating habits which leads me to believe your the cause now as to why Isla has no table manners!! He’s been on solids long before the recommendation of the NHS because your lazy and wanted him to sleep threw the night so you fill him up before bed ?! Yes the NHS is a guideline on weaning but I don’t think she started even a month before the guideline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is Sarah really silly enough that we all believe that crap about the girls and jace being ‘so tiny’ or however she puts it! Babe we know the reason they look so tiny is because you put them in over sized clothes to make them look that way! Why are you so obsessed about the size of your children anyways?! It could have such a negative effect the way your talking because it will ask questions as to why there so ‘tiny’ at their age, why your such an obsessive mother who obsesses (sp) over their children’s weight. It’s concerning because it is now in every social media platform that you use!

There is no way Jace is as small as what you make out anyways because he was 2lbs bigger than my little one when he was born, mine was in tiny baby for months because he was born small & late! Jace wouldn’t fit into tiny baby size at his birth weight never mind now! Nor do I believe he is still in 0-3 months at his age! She puts so much on bloody size of though clothing labels it’s unreal!

Don’t believe that he’s ‘so small for his age’ because of all the crap food your putting his way to eat! Your already teaching him disgusting eating habits which leads me to believe your the cause now as to why Isla has no table manners!! He’s been on solids long before the recommendation of the NHS because your lazy and wanted him to sleep threw the night so you fill him up before bed ?! Yes the NHS is a guideline on weaning but I don’t think she started even a month before the guideline.
Even if she started weaning before the recommended stage then it should at least be nutritional food blended, mashed or pureed, and not breadsticks, doughnuts, chicken nuggets, biscuits and whatever sugary, salty snacks she deems fit.
Also he wouldn’t have teeth so god knows the effects they have on his delicate gums.

Reactions: 8
And don't forget her also pointing out how 10-year-old Esme is only 'dinky' so wears age 8 - 9 clothes.

TBH I get the impression now they're whatever size is available on the sale rail
It is clear to me that Sarah cannot stand on her own two feet.
If Sarah & Chris do split up would
Granny Jane still offer her services.
to an extent I think they control sarah a lot, it’s just weird to me that she doesn’t spend hardly anytime with her family I know some live a bit far like her dad but what about Christmas why not have her nanna come and stay around that time or her dad always his family 🤷‍♀️ Also on another note where the hell is Dave it’s like he has just vanished😂

Ok, trouble in paradise is 100% confirmed now.

Sarah has changed her Instagram picture to the one where she basically looks like a single mum with 4 kids. No Chris is sight.

Sarah also has this "pr-OH-ject" (I can't say project - I have to say it the way she says it). Is this going to be her little "start fresh set up"?

It feels like she's making plans to leave. She's been more active with the kids lately. Doing lots of activities and trips out with all of the kids with no Chris too.

She's been spending more time with Katrina. Is she trying to get her family on board with it all?

As a married mother myself, things just don't sit right... Their relationship is 100% over. Sarah, if this is the case - you should have left his perverted arse last year.
The thing is if she left him then she would have done ok she would still have her respect companies would want to work with her but I think now she has blown it you can see the views are dropping drastically yesterday only got 64k

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I actually think it’s Chris that doesn’t allow her to spend time with her family. I can imagine him being controlling in that way too and looking down at them about money even before YouTube

Reactions: 13
Seriously what the duck are these 2 and how do they make any money from vlogging!? That girl Sarah’s voice, Christ on a bike it’s the most ANNOYING sound EVER! She talks as if we are all simple! And her constant touching her hair 😤 not to mention the use of “ect ect” & “bits and bats” 🤬
Then there’s that big greasy haired man child. Is he for real? Is that what he does for a job? Puts on his roller blades and goes off skating? I mean honestly, what the actual duck is that about 🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel like creeping up behind him and pulling that hat off him, he’s making my head sweat just looking at him. I still don’t believe these 2 are a real couple, they look like they can’t stand each other.

No way that kids in 0-3 months!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
to an extent I think they control sarah a lot, it’s just weird to me that she doesn’t spend hardly anytime with her family I know some live a bit far like her dad but what about Christmas why not have her nanna come and stay around that time or her dad always his family 🤷‍♀️ Also on another note where the hell is Dave it’s like he has just vanished😂

The thing is if she left him then she would have done ok she would still have her respect companies would want to work with her but I think now she has blown it you can see the views are dropping drastically yesterday only got 64k
Yet social blade says they got 240k? I know the higher views are supposed to relate to older vlogs but the ones from the past week don't appear to have gone up by that much and certainly not by 180k from what I can see?

Reactions: 3

I actually looked at their views at 3a.m this morning when coming in from work and their recent vlog was at 59k so they certainly haven’t gained much. They couldn’t make it more obvious when they’re supplementing their real views with bought views!!

Reactions: 7
the last year and a half has really effected Sarah hasn’t it.
She looks awful.
That ugly personality is seeping outward.
I’ve never found her wide, flat face attractive. She looks like a Zoella to me, & Z even has an employee who looks like her. It’s weird. Sarah’s hair adds to her frumpiness. She has more in common with The Duggar family than being a current day youtuber. Just realized the Duggar’s & Ingham’s have more in common than just the homely looks. 😗

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Right so you have 4 kids the same as me, I’ve got 2 who are really tall and legs that go on forever and 2 who are “average size” yet I do not make a song and dance about what size clothes they are or how tall/small they are.EACH CHILD IS DIFFERENT!! Sorry love but no one cares what size they are except you! Why the obsession? Yet the insta post says Isabelle is the only tall one yet you buy 10-12 yr old clothing for her, yet in the vlog previous or maybe 2 we don’t buy for Isabelle anymore as she has her own taste? And the dungarees that would be too big for Jace he wears today? Can you not see how stupid you and your husband make you look? A for saying it in the first place and B for him not editing it out.

I would have so much more time for her if this was the case, I doubt it as they are both as narcissistic as each other. But maybe finding out you are pregnant at the same time your husband has been sleeping with someone else and messaging others it’s been on the back burner who knows. I know for sure they both lead far separate lives (shopping and skating don’t mix) and only come together all lovey dovey when they’ve had a drink or she wants to hand Jace over to him for a break. No dancing or swimming or any after school clubs for the girls they’ve become total hermits in what life was like previously. It’s clear that this life is changing them all for the worse, why not admit things aren’t all amazing all of the time and maybe just maybe they would be relatable
Yet social blade says they got 240k? I know the higher views are supposed to relate to older vlogs but the ones from the past week don't appear to have gone up by that much and certainly not by 180k from what I can see?
They are so buying views it’s to obvious one day they won’t be able to afford it and that’s when we will see the real view account . Also I wonder how long it take them to hit 10.000 subs to make 1.27 mil we should all start betting 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.