The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was using a wide angle lens. It just made the knives appear closer. No seriously, Jace on the counter with a set of sharp objects in plain sight and within reach is purely just for publicity. I mean why leave it in the vlog in the first place?
She thrives on drama and attention whether good or bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She was using a wide angle lens. It just made the knives appear closer. No seriously, Jace on the counter with a set of sharp objects in plain sight and within reach is purely just for publicity. I mean why leave it in the vlog in the first place?
She thrives on drama and attention whether good or bad.
I agree. If the Daily Mail had that as an article, painting them as parental pariahs (look it up, Sarah), they'd still see it as useful publicity. The ideal situation, but their worst nightmare, would be for no-one to ever utter their sorry names ever again and let them evaporate away into social media nothingness - but I'm afraid the husband was sexually inappropriate with vulnerable fans, so it's probably not going to happen.

Reactions: 7
Wow, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are getting a raw slating on Twitter - Creepy, you should point them in the direction of your top lawyers and the Bradford bobbies - PEOPLE CAN'T SAY THEY DON'T LIKE ROYALS. THAT'S TREASON! THAT'S A DECAPITATINGABLE OFFENCE!! 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
387 shares on that Mary shortle post. That poor woman if she didn't steal anything, which I highly doubt she did. Who wants that tat?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This is really sad. That girl is so lovely and nice. Is a copy on the letter on tattle? My advice to them would be to seek legal advice. What has she done that’s warranted a threatening letter, she’s only 14?
I don't really use Twitter, but decided to have a look at what's been happening as I know there's a fair few active ones on there when it comes to Creepy.

Eleanor from Unique Fam had a hate letter sent to her (from the Yorkshire area) on her 13th birthday. She must be terrified, the poor girl. I know not everyone agrees with "Smug Sarah" (I used to find them hilarious but did think the IKEA stalking was a step too far - would have preferred them to confront them). But to send a 13 year old girl frightening hate mail is disgusting. I hope whoever did it (I'm looking at Lorraine, Shortle, Wendie, Chris and Jane) get caught and thoroughly punished.
I do too it's way out of order. I definitely don't agree with smug Sarah and allowing my 12 year old to take part in mocking. However as I said earlier it's adults bringing children into things they shouldn't be. Hope who sent it gets caught. It sounded like a thing Chris would say nowadays with his police threats.

I'm finding it weird how Jane has a picture of her sons family on Facebook without her son in it, now that's weird. I couldn't imagine my mum or anyone else with a pic of my family including husband without me in it, they are odd.

Reactions: 8
Lets send this photo to the The Sun and Twitter titled “he family who leave their baby alone on the beach, now leave in bumbo on bench with knifes” 🤦‍♀️
They left that bit in deliberately, they’re not daft, the ‘scandal’ over them leaving him on the beach only served to increase their views, they even admitted on their rant that the doll had increased publicity.

I honestly think they were hoping the knife grab made the papers...then back to the police station to complain about negative opinions 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why does Shortle keep sharing CCTV images of people? She did this a while ago. My understanding - happy to be corrected but I know it is somewhere around this - is it’s illegal to share CCTV on social media etc unless it’s part of a police investigation (in which case they do it themselves). They have t mentioned police, only to give her the name and details directly. Me thinks this sounds a little like harassment 🤔 if these people haven’t actually stolen anything, I hope they report them to the police for this as she is so irresponsible it all.
I've just had a livechat with the ICO about this and asked directly about that post. Apparently there is an exemption that relates to the prevention / detection of crime which may allow them to post it, however they would have to justify it and it is fishy that they haven't asked for people to contact the police directly or given a crime reference number... If I was crappy Shortle I might be bricking myself right now and not just at the terrors that lie in her little shop of horrors. What's that thing that creepy says about them coming for you? :LOL: :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Also cause he still acts like a we baby due to the fact that his parents do nothing to stimulate him like roll over on the floor and plenty others but he is just left all day in a seat of some sort strapped in or not he has to get on with it.
Thought you was talking about Chris there oops

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can fit into something from my teen years, ok it’s a scarf but hell I can still fit it 🤘🤘🤘🙃
Same here only mines a pair of earrings

387 shares on that Mary shortle post. That poor woman if she didn't steal anything, which I highly doubt she did. Who wants that tat?!
Also she kept a bit of the pram and the childs clothing in .it wouldn't take much for someone in their area to track them down and poss hurt the children .One of the comments mentions seeing the lady come out the shop and go into schu but doesn't mention that they actually saw her with an item in either the pram or stuffing it up a jumper

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
#58 Lazy is definitely, absolutely, 100% not jealous about Family Fizz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I tried to find the recycled clip Chris used in the video. He said he was out skating but I’m pretty sure he posted it to his Instagram before. Looks like he’s deleted it, that or it’s in one of the vlogs.
Naughty naughty, what have you been up to Creepy? Supposedly out skating but you post old clips, your IFAM might’ve forgotten but we sure haven’t. We’ve seen it before you idiot 🙈

Reactions: 13
He has the experience of dealing with death, his channels been dead for months

It's scaremongering

I think this is exactly the reason they are doing the merch themselves. They will be taking "alllll da addresses" down incase they need them. Its a dangerous game they are getting into, one which will of course, in true Ingham style... End in catastrophe
They can’t keep records of the addresses it’s data protection.

Reactions: 2
I tried to find the recycled clip Chris used in the video. He said he was out skating but I’m pretty sure he posted it to his Instagram before. Looks like he’s deleted it, that or it’s in one of the vlogs.
Naughty naughty, what have you been up to Creepy? Supposedly out skating but you post old clips, your IFAM might’ve forgotten but we sure haven’t. We’ve seen it before you idiot 🙈
Here ya go, he keeps wearing the same outfit, or does he 🤣🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.