The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it interesting that Sarah mentioned homeschooling in relation to Izzy on today’s blog. Gearing up to something perhaps?

Also I found it a bit rotten that she babbled on and on about Izzy lying about her headache. I’d be quite unimpressed if I was Izzy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
sorry but I just noticed why is there a car pictured in the thumbnail for Shopping for someting amazing! when they went to Ikea to buy a highchair and maybe a baby dressing table for the office...

is this the second week nanny has been to the house every day. I think grandpa is so mad she told on his precious son so he has kicked her out.....

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her office is storage unit as I can’t see them having the money for an actual office space as they can be quite expensive 😂 the rant can be very high 😂🤦‍♀️

I wonder if her office is storage unit as I can’t see them having the money for an actual office space as they can be quite expensive 😂 the rant can be very high 😂🤦‍♀️
Meant rates 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Meant rates 🤦‍♀️
That’s what I was thinking. It’s probably a storage unit

Reactions: 1
is this the second week nanny has been to the house every day. I think grandpa is so mad she told on his precious son so he has kicked her out.....
To be fair, she only told ONE PERSON.😂😂

Worst episode of ‘Red Shoe Diaries’ ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The School phoned about Isabelle having a headache and as usual she gets no sympathy from Sarah. In the early vlogs Sarah used to act so different and more caring towards the girls yet she comes across a bit cold on the vlogs these days. It’s the complete opposite of the person she used to portray herself as. Moaning because her daughter had a headache and they wanted to put up the furniture in the pop socket storage room they’ve rented. Apparently She didn’t taste calpol until she was 20. It’s always about her! Sarah was surprised Isabelle hadn’t told her she’d spent all the day before in sick bay the day before. I’m not surprised! She actually said this is why Isabelle needs home schooling. Why? So she can leave her in bed and her children no longer inconvenience her day.

Chris can’t seem to cope that somebody else is ill so he’s starting to drop hints that he’s getting tonsillitis again! Probably wants a granny pack with the beano and a Curly wurly off mummy. He’ll get to lay in bed watching button moon while she puts up the furniture! 🙄

The vlog was boring as usual. Seems like these days it’s all about how much money they can make off the ifam rather than filming something worth watching. They visited a corner of the office, went to Morrisons for lunch while Jane watched Issy. Surprised the girls with chewing gum and Chris asked the ifam what phones they have so they can make merch cases for the most popular ones. The ifam will get bored of the constant buy this, buy that. Believe me! Greed and no effort will be the downfall of their channel. I notice they never had a problem filming footage and an ending for the vlog when they were trying to gain subscribers. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s what I was thinking. It’s probably a storage unit
Tonights vlog took us to see "the office" which looked like a desk and chair and thats all she showed then they proceeded to Morrisons for lunch while Chris states that Jase now says mummy but informed us he said daddy first. I just dont know how she can go anywhere with him let alone be in the same house as him however she gets Chris to stay up at night with Jace while Lazy goes to bed on her own.

Reactions: 5
Who are these people that think Chris is sexy and talented 🤢 can you even begin to imagine the stink under that beanie or hoody 🤢
Well, if you look at 'Giraffe girl's account it's a bit weird. Loads of 'travel' images posted in rapid succession, some just plain stock library images. Says she's an NHS nurse who's into travelling. NHS wages must've sky-rocketed 🤔

• Haha
I found it interesting that Sarah mentioned homeschooling in relation to Izzy on today’s blog. Gearing up to something perhaps?

Also I found it a bit rotten that she babbled on and on about Izzy lying about her headache. I’d be quite unimpressed if I was Izzy.

Hate to defend her but in all fairness to Sarah Isabelle does seem to come home from school ‘sick’ a lot only to act completely normal on the vlogs as soon as she’s home , I believe she gets it from Chris, can’t bare to listen to him do the whole ‘sorry about my voice I realise I sound awful speech’ 😒😒😒 also I’m convinced at this point he just refer to every cough, cold and sniffle as tonsillitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The School phoned about Isabelle having a headache and as usual she gets no sympathy from Sarah. In the early vlogs Sarah used to act so different and more caring towards the girls yet she comes across a bit cold on the vlogs these days. It’s the complete opposite of the person she used to portray herself as. Moaning because her daughter had a headache and they wanted to put up the furniture in the pop socket storage room they’ve rented. Apparently She didn’t taste calpol until she was 20. It’s always about her! Sarah was surprised Isabelle hadn’t told her she’d spent all the day before in sick bay the day before. I’m not surprised! She actually said this is why Isabelle needs home schooling. Why? So she can leave her in bed and her children no longer inconvenience her day.

Chris can’t seem to cope that somebody else is ill so he’s starting to drop hints that he’s getting tonsillitis again! Probably wants a granny pack with the beano and a Curly wurly off mummy. He’ll get to lay in bed watching button moon while she puts up the furniture! 🙄

The vlog was boring as usual. Seems like these days it’s all about how much money they can make off the ifam rather than filming something worth watching. They visited a corner of the office, went to Morrisons for lunch while Jane watched Issy. Surprised the girls with chewing gum and Chris asked the ifam what phones they have so they can make merch cases for the most popular ones. The ifam will get bored of the constant buy this, buy that. Believe me! Greed and no effort will be the downfall of their channel. I notice they never had a problem filming footage and an ending for the vlog when they were trying to gain subscribers. 🙄
Why does Issy need watching by Jane? She's 14! Bloody hell.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.