The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes SO loud, the poor boys eyes were barely open

Why is it every time Chris goes off for the day Lazy can't manage on her own and gets Granny round, caught a quick glance of her in the kitchen, she was obviously looking at Chris's new flat whoops i mean office space with Sarah, "we saw 3 offices" and you see Jace smiling at someone else after the viewings.
She picked Esme up from Netball aswell.
Im calling it now the new pro-ject is a Brow Bar 😂
I don't think there have not been one day this week granny have not been over. We have heard things like, oh Granny and I, Jane and I... granny just left. Maybe they must have her over to make shore she don't blur out with something or maybe grandpa has thrown her out after she talked so wrong about his presious son.

Reactions: 5
I don't think there have not been one day this week granny have not been over. We have heard things like, oh Granny and I, Jane and I... granny just left. Maybe they must have her over to make shore she don't blur out with something or maybe grandpa has thrown her out after she talked so wrong about his presious son.
It is clear to me that Sarah cannot stand on her own two feet.
If Sarah & Chris do split up would
Granny Jane still offer her services.

Reactions: 14
On Instagram her obsession with her children being small. They’re not small they’re normal. She’s just so weird.

Reactions: 13
Yes and bike riding in the dark in yesterday's vlog too.
Wait, bike riding in the dark on a school night? (I didn't watch that vlog). It doesn't get dark at the moment till past a decent bedtime... They really are screwing those kids up.

The Instagram stories about them being small. Once again 😴😴😴 it's getting boring now.

And Lazy's quick save insta story as to why she didn't upload the whole family photo, rather than the "single mum with 4 kids" photo. You're not fooling anyone. We know you hate Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On Instagram her obsession with her children being small. They’re not small they’re normal. She’s just so weird.
It really is odd! I don't think Isla is that tiny to be honest or Jace, but I will admit I think Esme is quite dainty.

I love that the picture that made her insta wall didn't contain Chris and she used the excuse that the other one Jace wasn't smiling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Haven't drank since May'
Bollocks. You were shitfaced licking Creepys face after Domino's at granny Jane's a couple of weeks ago :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont watch the vlogs but I'm pretty sure Sarah is pulling the drop that towel face on tonight's thumbnail 🙄

Is it weird that I have never ever mentioned the size of my kids clothing as I've just never felt the need to?

Can you imagine posting a pic of your kids on Facey or Insta and feeling the need to stress their clothes are 2 years below their age. Everyone would be like 'So duck'?

The woman has issues

(Just realised someone commented on a pic how big Jace is getting and she was obviously triggered)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, trouble in paradise is 100% confirmed now.

Sarah has changed her Instagram picture to the one where she basically looks like a single mum with 4 kids. No Chris is sight.

Sarah also has this "pr-OH-ject" (I can't say project - I have to say it the way she says it). Is this going to be her little "start fresh set up"?

It feels like she's making plans to leave. She's been more active with the kids lately. Doing lots of activities and trips out with all of the kids with no Chris too.

She's been spending more time with Katrina. Is she trying to get her family on board with it all?

As a married mother myself, things just don't sit right... Their relationship is 100% over. Sarah, if this is the case - you should have left his perverted arse last year.

Reactions: 23
Right so you have 4 kids the same as me, I’ve got 2 who are really tall and legs that go on forever and 2 who are “average size” yet I do not make a song and dance about what size clothes they are or how tall/small they are.EACH CHILD IS DIFFERENT!! Sorry love but no one cares what size they are except you! Why the obsession? Yet the insta post says Isabelle is the only tall one yet you buy 10-12 yr old clothing for her, yet in the vlog previous or maybe 2 we don’t buy for Isabelle anymore as she has her own taste? And the dungarees that would be too big for Jace he wears today? Can you not see how stupid you and your husband make you look? A for saying it in the first place and B for him not editing it out.

Sarah has changed her Instagram picture to the one where she basically looks like a single mum with 4 kids. No Chris is sight.

Sarah also has this "pr-OH-ject" (I can't say project - I have to say it the way she says it). Is this going to be her little "start fresh set up"?

It feels like she's making plans to leave. She's been more active with the kids lately. Doing lots of activities and trips out with all of the kids with no Chris too.

She's been spending more time with Katrina. Is she trying to get her family on board with it all?

As a married mother myself, things just don't sit right... Their relationship is 100% over. Sarah, if this is the case - you should have left his perverted arse last year.
I would have so much more time for her if this was the case, I doubt it as they are both as narcissistic as each other. But maybe finding out you are pregnant at the same time your husband has been sleeping with someone else and messaging others it’s been on the back burner who knows. I know for sure they both lead far separate lives (shopping and skating don’t mix) and only come together all lovey dovey when they’ve had a drink or she wants to hand Jace over to him for a break. No dancing or swimming or any after school clubs for the girls they’ve become total hermits in what life was like previously. It’s clear that this life is changing them all for the worse, why not admit things aren’t all amazing all of the time and maybe just maybe they would be relatable

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Do you think these offices are actually some semi’s in seacroft next to Katrina? 😮👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it weird that I have never ever mentioned the size of my kids clothing as I've just never felt the need to?

Can you imagine posting a pic of your kids on Facey or Insta and feeling the need to stress their clothes are 2 years below their age. Everyone would be like 'So duck'?

The woman has issues

(Just realised someone commented on a pic how big Jace is getting and she was obviously triggered)

I hope she's going to move on without him 🙏 she must be realising now how much of an idiot she's been protecting a low life like that. And all he has done in return is drag her round in scorching heat in a tin can and put bad thumbnails up of her time and time again.

Reactions: 8
Just watched tonight’s vlog - it was actually so lovely to watch without Chris. Sarah could really shine as a single mum without that creepy fucker lurking around. Sarah if you are reading - you did well. Go and get your office and do your own thing without ginger bollocks.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.