The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's seems strange that the first time they decide to film the annual show (even if they did blur out the others), they now no longer go to dance. Just a theory, but they could have had a falling out over that. Maybe parents complained?

Things just don't add up. They'll have to acknowledge the lack of dance at some point, surely.
Unless they KNEW it was going to be thier last show and really didnt care

Reactions: 8
Creepys next rant -

Yo guys, so I heard through ma Bois some people been sayin I’m short man, no way fool! I’m tall as a giant man, just ask ifam innit. So many trolls man, cops comin for ya brap brap
watch out he will be wearing built up shoes soon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they still do swimming on a Friday 🤷‍♀️
Not that we’ve seen but we don’t want to upset Sarah by pointing that out 😂😂😂

Did Jace eat a grape yesterday, was it halved 😆😆😆 the only comments that don’t make Chris and Sarah sad 😎

Who the duck is Harrison?!
Katrina's kid. The one the dead mum named through Sarah... although I’m gonna say it.
I don’t buy into that story anymore 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
yet another vlog with Jace in a seat the whole time.

This is how my youngest ended today. He played too hard. Like a baby should.

Sarah just let him out of the seats ffs. I'm sure she doesn't because she'll actually have to watch him.

For a kid who they say has 'all da toys', he hardly ever plays with any.

It just makes me so sad to see him so cooped up. He's not a tiny baby anymore Sarah. He's probably so 'fussy' because he's bored shitless.

18-IMG_4568.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Also who the duck is making these???

Its my birthday today so I’ve had a few (one and a half) drinks and I’m buzzing at the thought of them mentioning their height, or Chris height. Even just a brief mention.
I *think* Harrison is sarah's nephew?

Reactions: 7
Anyone can give an opinion about any topic so the Inghams are not any different. They put their children out there in the public eye. If they really hated the 'hate' they would and should have removed the girls from the internet years ago. Look on Twitter and other social media platforms at everyone giving their opinions about TV shows and celebrities. These people do not go to the police about these tweets and comments, even the ones that are aimed at the government and royal family.

I think they are desperate for this all to stop now. They are losing ads and brand deals and their subscribers have completely slowed down. You can sense their desperation in the vlogs. They probably hoped people would've forgotten about the non situation by now but people are still talking and warning companies. We all saw the other day the bullshit she spews to companies she approaches for freebies. It is a sign of how desperate she is a the lengths she will go to to get these freebies because she cannot afford them herself.

This never occurred to me but I completely agree with your last point. The police are here to protect our society and the people in it. In the age where there is still a stigma against and a hatred of the police I cannot believe that the Inghams are trying to make people, young people, fear them.
I cant stand when people say to a child whos naughty "the police man will get you " it makes them fear the police, its also like shes endangering vunerable people about the social worker giving details of anonymous callers

yet another vlog with Jace in a seat the whole time.

This is how my youngest ended today. He played too hard. Like a baby should.

Sarah just let him out of the seats ffs. I'm sure she doesn't because she'll actually have to watch him.

For a kid who they say has 'all da toys', he hardly ever plays with any.

It just makes me so sad to see him so cooped up. He's not a tiny baby anymore Sarah. He's probably so 'fussy' because he's bored shitless.

View attachment 42481
ah your little one seems so chilled there, that's how it should be

Reactions: 14
It's my birthday today so I’ve had a few (one and a half) drinks and I’m buzzing at the thought of them mentioning their height, or Chris height. Even just a brief mention.
No way! It's my birthday today as well! Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉🎈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wowwwww, Lazy's "what my life has become" Insta stories - you abominable woman. That's the child Creepy kept telling us you were on the verge of miscarrying every 5 minutes; that's the boy you desperately wanted after 3 girls; that's the kid who's resurrecting your online income, you appalling, self-pitying woman.

And he fell asleep because you pushed a dummy in his mouth. He needs feeding FFS.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Also who the duck is making these???

Its my birthday today so I’ve had a few (one and a half) drinks and I’m buzzing at the thought of them mentioning their height, or Chris height. Even just a brief mention.
Harrison is Sarah's sister, Katrina's youngest son, whom their Mum named before she died. Sarah was at the hospital when Katrina had him, and revealed the name

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.