The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'the letter 4' so thick!

Eyebrows still look awful.

Sarah needs to start looking after herself a bit more. The double chin is very noticeable and she will probably suffer in a few years if she doesn't lose weight.

That mug Isabelle was drinking from looked really dirty :sick:

Still not teaching their kids any table manners. Isla's behaviour at dinner was disgusting.

Well done for revealing your address to the whole world.
She has no manners what so ever ! When she was tiny she was adorable and had way better manners than she does now. The ifam adoration has taken its toll on that little lady and made her very unlikable :( Esme was a lovely child but during the extra camera time she got over summer she seemed to catch Isla itous 😑 THIS IS NOT THEIR FAULT as children it’s totally down to the adults in their lives to instil modesty and manners and gratitude & well that’s just not happening. Isla however has always been treated as a cut above the rest , I had hoped the birth of Jace May change that and it has in some respects, it’s shown her jealous streak ! AGAIN the parents fault for treating her like a baby for SO long ! 😏

Reactions: 23
Makes you wonder were Chris keeps going mmm. Get that baby chair cleaned you lazy mare.dinner looked disgusting how about chicken roast beef pork ,do you want me to send idiots guide how to cook you usless mother mince mince mince omg them poor kids and for playing with food disgrace teach your kids manners you disgrace of a mother, your sisters kids got more manners. If your sister not alot of money help her out ask ifam to donate to her god you got me on the war path
Winter is on its way wonder if the slow cooker will make appearance 😂😂

I thought the same initially, but there are 2 designs for the pops. One is 'Ifam' and the other is 'The Ingham Family'. Their posts refer to different designs
I never thought if that 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they are on a downward spiral for views again. I don't think they realise that anyone with half a brain don't like click bait titles. They are just taking the piss out of thier genuine viewers .

Reactions: 6
What year is Isabelle in? Wouldn’t pulling her out of school for three months not be a great idea? In fact, wouldn’t it come with hefty fines?

My dad took me out of school for a month waaaaay back in 2001 and got a fine.
Shes in year 9 so in 2 years shes writing her GCSE and I hope they dont take esme out of school this year for any stupid holiday reasons

These girls are actually trapped in a little bubble (or cage), taking them away for a few months is the worst thing they can do for them right now (I doubt they will actually do this but still). They've just had a full summer together in a tin can. At least a full school year just at home, being able to see friends, not miss out on school work and just have a normal life would do them the world of good. It's so frustrating to see how they're raising these poor children, the girls seem sweet despite what they have for parents
Esme is writing her SATs this year so it would be the absolute worst since she'll spend half of the year learning for year 7

Reactions: 4
Why is Isla putting wraps on her face like a toddler?

I feel like Katrina is one of these people who collect animals and then don't spay them.

Sarah's big eye was really noticeable at Katrina's 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t watched in a few days but decided to tonight and had a few thoughts.

‘A few tears over dinner’ yeah, I’d cry too if I had to eat that food.

Sarah says her camera makes Katrina's kitten look smaller that it was yet is always going on about how Jace is tiny but that same camera makes him look bigger. Sure Sarah..

Someone on her the other day explained about breast milk coming in two parts and Sarah bloody explained it nearly word for word on the vlog 😂 come on Sarah, I know you didn’t go to uni but cite your references!

I know they seem to always have one or two parcels to open but considering their po box stuff comes to the house now and they only ever seem to miss one parcel, that’s a huge drop considering they used to regularly film that storage container place that was over flowing with letter and huge parcels from viewers. Just more proof they’re views are fake.

Also, why would anyone let a child open a wrapped present from a stranger? They could be sending anything.

Finally, this is very petty but it’s bugged me for a while. Does anyone else notice the way they all over enunciate ‘cup of tea’? I mean, most people seem to shorten it. ‘Cup a tea’ that kind of thing but with Sarah and the girls it’s ‘CuPP OF Tea’. Very annoying ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sarah says her camera makes Katrina's kitten look smaller that it was yet is always going on about how Jace is tiny but that same camera makes him look bigger. Sure Sarah..

Someone on her the other day explained about breast milk coming in two parts and Sarah bloody explained it nearly word for word on the vlog 😂 come on Sarah, I know you didn’t go to uni but cite your references!

I know they seem to always have one or two parcels to open but considering their po box stuff comes to the house now and they only ever seem to miss one parcel, that’s a huge drop considering they used to regularly film that storage container place that was over flowing with letter and huge parcels from viewers. Just more proof they’re views are fake.

Also, why would anyone let a child open a wrapped present from a stranger? They could be sending anything.

Finally, this is very petty but it’s bugged me for a while. Does anyone else notice the way they all over enunciate ‘cup of tea’? I mean, most people seem to shorten it. ‘Cup a tea’ that kind of thing but with Sarah and the girls it’s ‘CuPP OF Tea’. Very annoying ☕
Yeah like neck lace

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How has everyone watched tonight’s vlog. Won’t play on invidio.us for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hmmm, not working for me either but I can play other channels on there. I wonder if the Minghams have been threatening legal action again :unsure:

Invidio.us still gives views but blocks adverts (I'm using an adblocker anyway).

Reactions: 3

Sarah and Katrina double act uploaded today - enjoy!

I will say she seems so much happier around her sister than her husband...

everything they say comes in over inunciated long winded answers. lsabelle talks just like sarah with her ….cup …..of ....tea

Reactions: 8
Probably a minority in saying so but in the first clip in today’s vlog I think Sarah looks a lot prettier than normal.

Didn’t watch any more of the vlog though. Remembered why I never watch anymore. Can’t deal with how they talk, it grates on me.

Jace is so freaking adorable tho. If someone could just edit his parents out of the vlog I’d happily sit and watch him.

everything they say comes in over inunciated long winded answers. lsabelle talks just like sarah with her ….cup …..of ....tea
That’s exactly why I can’t watch.

The Cuppp-OF-Tea nonsense is a shallow affectation (look it up, Sarah) - we've heard their accents slip in the past and we all know they like a good swear now and again. It's twee, saccharine, dolly-dolly pronunciation for the benefit of the LITTULL-iFam 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been a while since the girls have been to a friend's birthday party. With three school-aged kids you would think the Ingham social calendar would be pretty full. How sad for the girls. Where are all of the play dates? Going to Lottie and Charlotte's for a party doesn't really count and it was kind of weird that there were random adults at the party as though Charlotte had to call in some of her friends because the Inghams don't have any.

Reactions: 11

Imagine Stacey Dooley at the Inghams. Surely their name will have come up in the boardroom when planning this doc. Wonder if this is what Sarah was on about the other day with her 9/11 post about missing opportunities.

Reactions: 8
The Ingham family #57 The letter four

The stupid witch not only said it once. She said it twice! 😂
Come on people. Make it happen. Like like like. Sometimes the very lot simple ones are the best.. 😂

Off to write a haiku about 'the letter four'✒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Sarah and Katrina double act uploaded today - enjoy!

I will say she seems so much happier around her sister than her husband...
Can't even watch her big and little eye is distracting me and lazy took over the whole thing. It was for her sisters channel wasn't it?

Reactions: 9
I know I have said it so many times but its starting to look so desperate and obvious It’s embarrassing that last nights vlog got 89k and on social blade they had 347k views for that day I know people watch the old vlogs but not that many. Must be costing them fortune 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.