The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they will venture near a shop to buy the baby a bloody high chair! Not that hard to do or are you waiting on someone gifting you one!
Thats exactly what they will be waiting for they pay for nothing and take everything they can get their hands on

Reactions: 9
Oh Chris is advertising the pop socket with a photo of it on the phone. You’re welcome guys 😂
You know the best part of creepy’s instagram is watching the videos where he crashes doing his one trick wonders. I’ve just worked out why he always has a sore throat, it’s because his Balls are now located where his Adam’s apple should be😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She should be careful of offering credit for the dolls as she would need to be registered to give credit

Do they never clean the seat and it should not be that dirty with food as he should not be eating whilst in the car not advisable
Does anyone know... Are they offering for people to pay in installments THEN receive the product? Or to pay whilst having possession of the product? Either way its scummy

Reactions: 6
DB350762-8F59-45B7-AF06-93499FF6E4C2.jpeg

They are two different colors! And super uneven! I love that the microblading lady messed up her face for our delight but if I was Lazy, I'd go to a good place and get that mess sorted out. Even her own eyebrow crayon work never looked this bad!

2D436B26-95EE-43CC-9004-458A8C3186A4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know... Are they offering for people to pay in installments THEN receive the product? Or to pay whilst having possession of the product? Either way its scummy
Pay in installments then receive the product

Nice clickbait title again tonight. No tears. Just Isabelle crying while chopping onions! They're coming across as really desperate recently

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Chris Instagram about 9/11 then asking what were they doing that day!! 99% weren’t BORN wtf has he got all those little girls on for I could spew reading it , I’d be mortified and calling the police if that was my husband
Well it's one way of finding girls to DM the age he allegedly likes 😠

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Pay in installments then receive the product

Nice clickbait title again tonight. No tears. Just Isabelle crying while chopping onions! They're coming across as really desperate recently
Title was so ridiculous about the tears just so everybody would watch I cant bare to watch them now I had to keep skipping along to the end to find out what happened and you guessed NOTHING except it takes 3 people to make 1 meal but I forgot Lazy doesn't do anything. The voice she puts on when talking to Jace is boring and silly talk why cant she talk normal? The vlogs are getting as bad as her eyebrows and she is getting them topped up again the girl is coming all that way to do it for her she must be hard stuck for a job but Lazys is not a good advert for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes you wonder were Chris keeps going mmm. Get that baby chair cleaned you lazy mare.dinner looked disgusting how about chicken roast beef pork ,do you want me to send idiots guide how to cook you usless mother mince mince mince omg them poor kids and for playing with food disgrace teach your kids manners you disgrace of a mother, your sisters kids got more manners. If your sister not alot of money help her out ask ifam to donate to her god you got me on the war path

Reactions: 15
On Sarah’s Instagram stories she is saying that there is still iFam pop socket available But on Chris Instagram stories he says they’re all sold outAnd getting new ones for next week So which one is it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Izzy bragging about America only confirms what we have thought for a long time that she is getting bullied big time 😑
You can just imagine the jibes about the tin and how they can’t go to Orlando because Chris is a beep beep beep 🚨
It’s exactly the type of thing a kid would say under pressure like yeh that’s what you know I’m going for a few months 😛
Either that or they are trying their luck at half term 🤔

Reactions: 11
Their home address was clearly on that parcel she got, thought they did their best to keep that private for the kids sakes

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why the heck do people keep sending them parcels of clothes & toys etc - I really can’t get my head around it!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why the heck do people keep sending them parcels of clothes & toys etc - I really can’t get my head around it!
And the fact she now seems to get excited about them like it’s normal! I’d be mortified accepting all those things from strangers who possibly can’t afford it and just want to be on the vlog. Pure and utter greed!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
'the letter 4' so thick!

Eyebrows still look awful.

Sarah needs to start looking after herself a bit more. The double chin is very noticeable and she will probably suffer in a few years if she doesn't lose weight.

That mug Isabelle was drinking from looked really dirty :sick:

Still not teaching their kids any table manners. Isla's behaviour at dinner was disgusting.

Well done for revealing your address to the whole world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
On Sarah’s Instagram stories she is saying that there is still iFam pop socket available But on Chris Instagram stories he says they’re all sold outAnd getting new ones for next week So which one is it😂😂
I thought the same initially, but there are 2 designs for the pops. One is 'Ifam' and the other is 'The Ingham Family'. Their posts refer to different designs

How has everyone watched tonight’s vlog. Won’t play on invidio.us for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh I get it they want us to think hess up to some think he must taken certificates back to weird doll shop

Reactions: 1
I think from the wording they basically can't be arsed to go to the post office more than once a week. So anyone that orders between now and next week will get posted then. No way they have sold out! They pobably think it will create some type of mass histeira of people trying to order when they have "restocked" 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.