The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few of us discussed it above. Their dance school began again at the beginning of September. But nothing has been shown on vlogs of them going back to dance yet.

No doubt on Saturday or Sunday, we'll see them in their full dance attire for our benefit.
I'm guessing Dance is expensive for all 3 girls with dance outfits, shoes, exams ect. It wouldn't surprise me if theyve stopped going.

I'd be pissed if I'd brought one of them dolls and the certificate just had 'ingham family' I thought they'd all be signing it.

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing Dance is expensive for all 3 girls with dance outfits, shoes, exams ect. It wouldn't surprise me if theyve stopped going.

I'd be pissed if I'd brought one of them dolls and the certificate just had 'ingham family' I thought they'd all be signing it.
Amazed Sarah didn’t just get a Ingham stamp and get Mary to do it herself to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he went to the doctor but no mention of a sore throat since, or was it for the sprained finger? Seems to go there an awful lot doesn’t he. Yet when the girls are ill they get filmed, put to school and no doctors! He really does need man up!

Reactions: 25
What year is Isabelle in? Wouldn’t pulling her out of school for three months not be a great idea? In fact, wouldn’t it come with hefty fines?

My dad took me out of school for a month waaaaay back in 2001 and got a fine.
Remember "The Inghams" are special NOT they can do whatever they like even offer credit on their reborn dolls which is not allowed either

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So he went to the doctor but no mention of a sore throat since, or was it for the sprained finger? Seems to go there an awful lot doesn’t he. Yet when the girls are ill they get filmed, put to school and no doctors! He really does need man up!
He’s an overgrown baby. Just needs to borrow one of Jace’s nappies and dummy now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The bit I found most unwholesome from tonight’s vlog was using Jaces suspected cradle cap/white dots as a lure to attract comments and engagement
1. The NHS has many resources for accurate information including online apps!
2. Medical advice from children on the internet isn’t likely to be accurate
3. This is your fourth child (as my 8 year old pointed out...’she’s got three kids shouldn’t she know?’
Still I thought possibly maybe just naively she wanted input from other parents...

Then the blue ‘comment’ graphic swooped into shot and I was left under no illusion it was purely to get engagement. Not much could surprise me with this bunch but that was obviously a pre meditated attempt to get comments they will most likely take absolutely ZERO notice of whatsoever, over their baby’s medical issues.

Lost for words!
Once again as you said its just to get the comments to get them more £££££££££££££££££££££ lazy as ever with those lovely professional eyebrows I dont think so and creepy with those silly faces

Copyright, the deluded Sassy_.ifam on Insta

View attachment 40640

Bizzare brows courtesy of Freebie Fiona

View attachment 40641
no wonder Issy was shocked to see her mum as they are awful

Reactions: 6
I'm cringing over the giving to homeless poorly scripted content filler

Sorry if it's been discussed but when Sarah said there was a problem with the original the only difference I noticed was the front of the lame ass fake birth cert I ate now has a picture of I presume doll jace instead of before it was actually him. Backtracking constantly covering their tracks about selling a replica. I can imagine their mates at the social have said its unwise to hand out his photo with all his birth details on
She should be careful of offering credit for the dolls as she would need to be registered to give credit

Let’s be honest here, if it wasn’t for the outcry about their baby Jace doll, there is no way that they would have changed the picture on those birth certificates. If it has caused them aggravation and dented their profits then I’m all for that.

View attachment 40703
Also Minghams, give Jace’s car seat a bloody good clean, you grubby sods. I’d be reluctant to even put one of those crappy Shortle monstrosities in there, let alone my child.

View attachment 40700
Do they never clean the seat and it should not be that dirty with food as he should not be eating whilst in the car not advisable

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Chris Instagram about 9/11 then asking what were they doing that day!! 99% weren’t BORN wtf has he got all those little girls on for I could spew reading it , I’d be mortified and calling the police if that was my husband

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Wonder if they will venture near a shop to buy the baby a bloody high chair! Not that hard to do or are you waiting on someone gifting you one!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if they will venture near a shop to buy the baby a bloody high chair! Not that hard to do or are you waiting on someone gifting you one!
Youd think they would have got him one as well as that chair. Unless they are waiting to be sent one 😏

Reactions: 7
If you don't like the Ingham Family please don't watch them. Let's cancel them .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.