The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s eyebrows are ridiculous. I literally don’t know horse are worse, Sarah ingham or Julie Stanton View attachment 40675View attachment 40676
What has Julie done?? Ohhh annaaaaaaaa tell your mother she looks like she's slowly becoming the mum out of 'my parents are aliens" and tell her fast!!

I heard tell a tale that a couple of girls spotted Issy at her school or leaving school or something - they tried to take her photograph and she told them to "duck off" 😯😂😂 Sick of the camera lenses much?
I don't blame her haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be at all surprised if this rebranding of themselves as a travelling family is all a preamble to trying to worm their way back to the States, via freebies and sponsorships. They can try if they want. duck off back and STAY there, Creepy and Lazy. You'll be incredibly small fish in an immense pond... the nobodies you deserve to be 👌🏻
which state would they pick? California? They think they are stars. They wouldn't be able to afford living there for even a week. Florida is out. New York is as expensive as Cal. They can't afford living here

Reactions: 9
I'm cringing over the giving to homeless poorly scripted content filler

Sorry if it's been discussed but when Sarah said there was a problem with the original the only difference I noticed was the front of the lame ass fake birth cert I ate now has a picture of I presume doll jace instead of before it was actually him. Backtracking constantly covering their tracks about selling a replica. I can imagine their mates at the social have said its unwise to hand out his photo with all his birth details on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s be honest here, if it wasn’t for the outcry about their baby Jace doll, there is no way that they would have changed the picture on those birth certificates. If it has caused them aggravation and dented their profits then I’m all for that.

9C47BF06-3FE2-4FBE-8C74-36E6E62E4189.jpeg

Also Minghams, give Jace’s car seat a bloody good clean, you grubby sods. I’d be reluctant to even put one of those crappy Shortle monstrosities in there, let alone my child.

01741DFF-B8A2-41B6-A260-756C567315F0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ha those brows!
When you're hoping to look like this-

1568335468178.png

but you end up looking like this-

1568335590819.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Had to bring this over from the last thread ! I was dumbstruck when I saw his little feet ! I’m sorry but WHAT THE duck ? In the summer he had thigh high knitted boot socks on 😑😑😑 but now that it’s freezing out he’s got bare feet ! Made me almost as angry as leaving him alone on the beach !!!! FKN JOKERS !!!! If I didn’t know better I’d think they where teenage first time parents !

A CLUE MR AND MRS INGHAM ‘ if your feet are cold enough to need socks and shoes your 5 month old baby needs them just as much if not more !

Let precious little Isla run about in bare feet since that kid says she’s cold on a 34 degree day !

I’m not even going to address the chicken nuggets or his fingers in the ketchup !

OR the piss taking with the homeless you skanky fks !!!

Sarah’s eyebrows are ridiculous. I literally don’t know horse are worse, Sarah ingham or Julie Stanton View attachment 40675View attachment 40676
WTF IS THAT SECOND PIC 😱😬 stuff nightmares are made of ! Please don’t tell me that’s a youtuber ?
Apologies if she’s a special needs person 😞

Let’s be honest here, if it wasn’t for the outcry about their baby Jace doll, there is no way that they would have changed the picture on those birth certificates. If it has caused them aggravation and dented their profits then I’m all for that.
I wonder if it’s because the original pic was taken by a professional photographer who doesn’t want to be associated with selling dolls of your baby ? 🤔

Not heard of this woman but just took a look at her Insta.

It seems that it's Russian Roulette with her brows on each picture she posts.

View attachment 40677 View attachment 40678
View attachment 40679 View attachment 40680 View attachment 40681
NO seriously WHO THE FK IS THIS ? 😳😱🤯 I’m going to have nightmares tonight ! 😭 she makes Sarah look like miss world 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

View attachment 40703
Also Minghams, give Jace’s car seat a bloody good clean, you grubby sods. I’d be reluctant to even put one of those crappy Shortle monstrosities in there, let alone my child.

View attachment 40700
And the NOT so subtle hint from Esme about the pram in shortles shop. Guess we know what the girls are getting for Christmas this year Lolol

Not heard of this woman but just took a look at her Insta.

It seems that it's Russian Roulette with her brows on each picture she posts.

View attachment 40677 View attachment 40678
View attachment 40679 View attachment 40680 View attachment 40681
OMFG what the hell!!!!

Reactions: 6
Seems like they've given up dance? Or has it not started back yet? Could they isolate these girls anymore
They started back at the beginning of September. The girls, so far, haven't been back from what we've seen...

Reactions: 9
Omg just looked at that julie’s Insta, appears she’s another one that’s into freebies!!! Maybe she should get to know Lazy, they could become the freebie 👸🤣😂

Reactions: 8

View attachment 40703

View attachment 40700
The birth certificate is still the real Jace. Just in one of their outfits😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The birth certificate is still the real Jace. Just in one of their outfits😳
Sarah said she had 150 to sign, then when she was at home made out there was 250 or more.

A. Your only selling 250 remember.
B. No way you’ve sold them all
C. We’re these not promised with the purchase of the doll, but are getting sent out months later??

tit show as usual. They just sell stuff with empty promises. These tea parties 100% will not happen.

Just seen that ladbaby and his wife were out with Caspar and Ambar, oh Sarah what could have been if you were half as funny or nice as those two.

Reactions: 16
Why did they change the picture on the birth certificates?

Also they are still using the little soldier image without permission.

Reactions: 4
The bit I found most unwholesome from tonight’s vlog was using Jaces suspected cradle cap/white dots as a lure to attract comments and engagement
1. The NHS has many resources for accurate information including online apps!
2. Medical advice from children on the internet isn’t likely to be accurate
3. This is your fourth child (as my 8 year old pointed out...’she’s got three kids shouldn’t she know?’
Still I thought possibly maybe just naively she wanted input from other parents...

Then the blue ‘comment’ graphic swooped into shot and I was left under no illusion it was purely to get engagement. Not much could surprise me with this bunch but that was obviously a pre meditated attempt to get comments they will most likely take absolutely ZERO notice of whatsoever, over their baby’s medical issues.

Lost for words!
I thought that with the whole vlog tbh. They know it was engagemant that got them thier number 25 on the list and even comments of outrage at the chicken nugget would be good for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Do the girls go to dancing any more?
A few of us discussed it above. Their dance school began again at the beginning of September. But nothing has been shown on vlogs of them going back to dance yet.

No doubt on Saturday or Sunday, we'll see them in their full dance attire for our benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.