The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder if their exciting new plans for the future include not being monetised on youtube because they are not only a family channel but include children under the age of 13 .... hope they have read the recent emails from youtube like a few other family channels have.. lots of changes coming their way

Reactions: 14
That's been said before by creepy to a homeless person. Absolute no thought out of his mouth. I give up watching for hate views, I just enjoy reading here and look forward to the screen shots. The Inghams repulse me what they do for money and free ride.
I really hate myself that i watch them lol, but reading on here after is just too good

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On top of everything else, why the hell are those children wandering the streets after 8pm on a school night, an hours drive from home? When do they do their homework? Surely Issy gets about an hour a night in Year 9?

Reactions: 18
That moment the Inghams walk in and Ronald realises he’s no longer the biggest ginger clown in the building.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Bloody hell! They really wanted everybody to know they’d just gave a homeless person £10. They must have lingered nearby for ten minutes patting themselves on the back and looking back over at him like they were waiting for him to pull out a “we donate to charity” badge! I don’t know why they don’t take some garden chairs and the barbecue next time and make a night of it. 🙄

I think they’re feeding the baby crap to get a reaction. They know people will make comments about a 5 month old eating a chicken nugget and they think any publicity is good publicity so they’re letting the baby risk choking on a chicken nugget for a clickbait title. I’m sure they think pissing people off means more views but in reality it makes them look like they don’t have a clue how to feed that baby.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
He must be stocking up on tablets as there stopping sore throat tablets at doctors as cuts backs from n h s it's in the news .we dont ever put our baby in danger I nearly choked why was you splattered all over news paper far and wide u doughnut wasnt for the fun of it.you gave 1 person some food the other 10 pounds come of it with all money you have cauld give them more to get desant meal,crist even baby is begging for food stop teasing him poor child.stop your moaning signing them certificates you wanted to do it so zip it. Oh p s just one thing just dont frown cause not sure what them brows will do

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Vlog's off to a good start
"We would never ever walk away..." (from Jace in his new seat high up on the counter)
"We would obviously never leave him in danger..."

Yeah, unless it's on a beach. In a foreign country.
Really baffles me I don’t know why they don’t just buy a high chair 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
The homeless scene was so embarrassing. What did they want , them to cry and hug them because they were so thankful ? Why didn’t they walk away after giving it to them.
God and I thought the McDonald’s would be the worst part of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On top of everything else, why the hell are those children wandering the streets after 8pm on a school night, an hours drive from home? When do they do their homework? Surely Issy gets about an hour a night in Year 9?
Yeah why couldn’t the Inghams do super important meetings during working hours whilst the kids are at school. Too busy playing pretend friends with the neighbour

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell! They really wanted everybody to know they’d just gave a homeless person £10. They must have lingered nearby for ten minutes patting themselves on the back and looking back over at him like they were waiting for him to pull out a “we donate to charity” badge! I don’t know why they don’t take some garden chairs and the barbecue next time and make a night of it. 🙄

I think they’re feeding the baby crap to get a reaction. They know people will make comments about a 5 month old eating a chicken nugget and they think any publicity is good publicity so they’re letting the baby risk choking on a chicken nugget for a clickbait title. I’m sure they think pissing people off means more views but in reality it makes them look like they don’t have a clue how to feed that baby.
Any comments/ dislikes is engagement most importantly. All the youtubers are massively pushing for it atm so I think that’s what brand deals are shifting towards rather than followers

Reactions: 7
That vlog title is disgraceful. That's one for social services I think.

Bloody vile clickbaity arseholes, the pair of them.
They definitely read here, especially saying cheeky boy in the thumbnail!

I wish I saw these adventures in baby led weaning back in 2017 when I was weaning my son. I would spend ages blending veg, cutting up fruit, getting stressed over it all and I didn’t start until 7 months when he started being interested in food.

These guys? 5 months, chicken nuggets, job done.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lawd have mercy, please let Sarah have semi permanent lip colouring done as well by Fiona Fuckup.

No attempt to get the same colour as this woman's lips or blend it in. There's chunks of white skin showing through on the top lip as well.

1568309236139.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They definitely read here, especially saying cheeky boy in the thumbnail!
I'd like to know how many people who have ever known them read here. There must be loads of lurkers, ex-colleagues, ex-friends, neighbours and parents from the school. .

How do they feel knowing Bradford's biggest noddy hat wearing knob, Chris? According to his Mum he cheats on his wife with teenagers. Notice how no one except for Postman Pat ever speaks positively of them, it's always negative.

Lawd have mercy, please let Sarah have semi permanent lip colouring done as well by Fiona Fuckup.

No attempt to get the same colour as this woman's lips or blend it in. There's chunks of white skin showing through on the top lip as well.

View attachment 40555
The after shot is my rimmel lip liner in the late 90's after a heavy night out. Woah!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Leeds they all the girls have jackets on and Jace has nothing on hes feet. Great parenting yet again you two.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This family are literally on a mission to stoop to new lows- shoving a McNugget into a 5 month old's mouth.

What bleeping planet do these two absolute wank stains live on?

Reactions: 19
Why are the social not involved in these fucked up parents?
Just because all the kids are clean and well dressed ect they obviously can't look after them properly if they're feed Jace McDonald's!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.