The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting people. I notice they've slightly changed the name of the glasses vlog. Dicks clickbaiting about a slight prescription increase!!
Both my daughter's have needed glasses since age 2. I pay extra to have lenses thinned for my eldest who still wears them.
My youngest doesn't need to wear glasses now but thats only after an operation on both eyes. The Inghams make me sick.
I have had thick lenses glasses since I was a kid and I don’t get the fake glasses trend or the want to wear glasses at all!

Reactions: 6
the way chris talks about the tv series called a confession, saying it was sooo good and he is hooked. does he not know it is a true story, a little compassion wouldn't go a miss.
Happened where I live and it completely shook the town. The book by Det Steve Fulcher is fascinating, the series isn’t doing it justice.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why on camera when talking do they put their arm up with elbow in the air. Grrrrr pisses me
Off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah’s eyebrows look like my 3 year old took to her face with a crayon. I’m sure Stevie Wonder could’ve done a better job...or my 3 year old for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah, I don't care what you do to your face, how you wear your makeup or hair. You do know that whatever you do isn't going to make a jot of difference to your actions over the last year or so. People don't think you're ugly because of your aesthetics, they see who you are... it might be easier to make those changes instead and much harder to put in the work to righting the wrongs, but you need to do the right thing for the sake of your children.

Would you be happy as a mother if any of your girls married someone who treated them the way you have been treated?

Chris, same question as a father. You have 3 daughters. Is your own behaviour okay by you too?? How would you react if Isabelle received the same message as Jess when she was just 16? Asking her to leave the safety of her parents in a foreign country, keeping it a secret. Thank god this meet up never took place.

In the meantime I will continue to rip the absolute piss out of your shitshow vlogs and support anyone else who does because you do not deserve your platform as an "influencer".

We all take the piss, but you both seem to have no idea what damage you have caused to young lives. Happily take the title of a "troll" for having this opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Can we be sure Creepy's mates that he goes blading with are not
a) imaginary?
b) 11yr old boys
c) time travelers from the late 90s?

Because come on, it's 2019. Grown men going out and about on bloody rollerblades?! How is Creepy not the only one? HOW? And how can that cretin have any friends?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
isn't that a hat on backwards ?
Could well be, I thought it was an elasticated hairband tbh . Nothing would surprise me in the world of Ingham/Ingram shite looking hair 🤷‍♀️ Brushed forwards, backwards ... the wheelchair hairstyle of dreams.

1568243191282.png

"Why not have the wonky bastards tattooed on instead"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
My take on Sarah’s brows: I got mine microbladed about 18 months ago by one of the best in my city. She said that your eyebrows aren’t identical (sisters not twins) but a good microblade-r should follow the natural brow bone and your eyebrows always start at the corner of your eye (sometimes a bit further in). Giving my personal opinion it seems Sarah may have overplucked them back when it was cool to overpluck brows and her stylist isn’t as experienced to recognised that they shouldn’t be *that* wonky. Also, microbladed brows should look fluffy with natural looking hair strokes, which hers certainly don’t. Mine ended up looking quite harsh during the healing process due to the pigment scabbing and healing but that wasn’t for a good 3 days after, and they went back to normal after a few days. She’s clearly got them done by any Tom, Dick or Harry who would do them at a discounted price.

Reactions: 13
My take on Sarah’s brows: I got mine microbladed about 18 months ago by one of the best in my city. She said that your eyebrows aren’t identical (sisters not twins) but a good microblade-r should follow the natural brow bone and your eyebrows always start at the corner of your eye (sometimes a bit further in). Giving my personal opinion it seems Sarah may have overplucked them back when it was cool to overpluck brows and her stylist isn’t as experienced to recognised that they shouldn’t be *that* wonky. Also, microbladed brows should look fluffy with natural looking hair strokes, which hers certainly don’t. Mine ended up looking quite harsh during the healing process due to the pigment scabbing and healing but that wasn’t for a good 3 days after, and they went back to normal after a few days. She’s clearly got them done by any Tom, Dick or Harry who would do them at a discounted price.
Exactly! Or she could’ve had HD Brows and gone on a re-growth programme, but I guess that wouldn’t have been gifted..

Reactions: 5
The Ingham family #56: Sarah's brows are as tit as her marriage

(Wow thread 56 already! 😱)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If lazy & creepy are going to be in charge of merchandise this means the majority of the ifam will never see it.

And if they don’t receive there is a high probability they will never see their money or their parents money ever again!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.