The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine what this food is doing to Jaces stomach :(

I love she didn't share the price of the outfit her nan got!

I saw the coats Isla and Esme got in asda today and they feel awful and cheap!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So Chris must have some super rare form of tonsillitis which only lasts 24 hours?! Tit.

Heck I know that eyebrow procedure was free but why the hell would anyone do that to themselves? Poor Isabelle looked like she wanted to cry “mum now you’ve got slugs tattooed on your face forever! You foo”

Isla jumping into shot to look into the camera - surprised nobody here mentioned yesterday about her new leopard print items now she’s gone crazy for leopard print. What Isla wants Isla gets.

Thank god there wasn’t so much of listening to Jace’s baby talk tonight. He’s cute. But not that cute.

Poor Nana - it’s really very sad how she appears to be continually taken advantage of and nobody is protecting her (or her bank account).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God those brows are shocking 😂 I didn’t know Stevie Wonder did microblading.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Chris must have some super rare form of tonsillitis which only lasts 24 hours?! Tit.

Heck I know that eyebrow procedure was free but why the hell would anyone do that to themselves? Poor Isabelle looked like she wanted to cry “mum now you’ve got slugs tattooed on your face forever! You foo”

Isla jumping into shot to look into the camera - surprised nobody here mentioned yesterday about her new leopard print items now she’s gone crazy for leopard print. What Isla wants Isla gets.

Thank god there wasn’t so much of listening to Jace’s baby talk tonight. He’s cute. But not that cute.

Poor Nana - it’s really very sad how she appears to be continually taken advantage of and nobody is protecting her (or her bank account).
I thought microblading does fade and is only semi-permanent? Maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 4
That’s got to have cost her almost £100 in petrol, then whatever the treatment. And she has to go back to top them up?? Absolutely mental. Why couldn’t Sarah drive to her for a freebie.

Glad they look tit to be honest might teach her to not scrounge. Same as Zoes hairdresser, if they paid to use good places they wouldn’t look ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When you think of what Esme got for her birthday, the sleepover with the LOL themed beds and everything to go with it and all they do with Isabelle is take her for a meal and shopping..yet she’s the one saying if she does for one she has to do for the others..saying that actually Isla didn’t get the party that was promised either did she. Also creepy is out all day today too and she didn’t say skating..hmmm.
Esme honestly deserved the best birthday out of them all sarah pays the least attention to her it shes not entertaining the vlog

A quick google search and you can purchase from China for US 14cents a piece!
Claire's sales them for £12 but they do feel good quality unlike the inghams

Last edited:
Esme honestly deserved the best birthday out of them all sarah pays the least attention to her it shes not entertaining the vlog

Claire's sales them for £12 but they do feel good quality unlike the inghams
Yeh I noticed Isla had new shoes and she has a £35.00 pair in the other video plus the fugly too big animal print jacket and then she was gonna have ANOTHER furry jacket with Esme getting nothing until Sarah realised she would be called out for being the tit FAVOURITING mother that she is ,
When has Esme ever got a pair of decent shoes she was in £3.00 sliders all summer while get sister was in next crocs 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Okay so I've reassessed the eyebrows. I think I was fooled into thinking they weren't too bad in comparison to how awful they looked before.

I can't work out if it's her face that's wonky or the eyebrows. One looks arched and the other looks like a straight line. Both are too short - should be more inline with her nose, I think?

View attachment 40244
Thing is, they will always be different By following your actual brow line (considering Sarah has so little eyebrows it’d prove difficult) but the shape just does not suit her face and personally the edges where the arch is are too thick like it needs to start to become thinner before that point...

Didn’t think they looked to bad to start with but the more I look the worse they get

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s got to have cost her almost £100 in petrol, then whatever the treatment. And she has to go back to top them up?? Absolutely mental. Why couldn’t Sarah drive to her for a freebie.

Glad they look tit to be honest might teach her to not scrounge. Same as Zoes hairdresser, if they paid to use good places they wouldn’t look ridiculous
I fear the beauty table may now be a bit wobbly too, it didn't seem the sturdiest to begin with so she will have to shell out for a new one

Thing is, they will always be different By following your actual brow line (considering Sarah has so little eyebrows it’d prove difficult) but the shape just does not suit her face and personally the edges where the arch is are too thick like it needs to start to become thinner before that point...
She would look better if she just waxed them all off, Chris if you're reading.... double eyebrow waxing prank will really bring in the views. "YES MATE!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disgusting people. I notice they've slightly changed the name of the glasses vlog. Dicks.
Both my daughters have needed glasses since age 2. I pay extra to have lenses thinned for my eldest who still wears them.
My youngest doesn't need to wear glasses now but that's only after an operation on both eyes. What we, and others have to go through would be "clickbait worthy" not a slight prescription increase on her already barely anything prescription. They make me sick.
I bet if she didn't get free glasses. They'd say her vision wasn't bad enough to warrant them. They see them as mearly an accessory. Anything for a freebie eh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.