The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look away now if you don’t want to lose your lunch 🤢🤮🤣
Isabelle was adorable, unfortunately for me she trys so hard to be Sarah the way she talks I can't take to her but I blame parents, too much pressure on such a young girl.

Reactions: 10
Only Chris could make a post about September 11th about him and his tonsillitis 🙄
Someone has commented on his post saying to just get them removed. If he has had tonsilitis when he was a kid they would've been taken out by now surely.

Reactions: 6
Someone has commented on his post saying to just get them removed. If he has had tonsilitis when he was a kid they would've been taken out by now surely.
He’s not got tonsillitis. He self diagnoses himself and I’ve said before I’ve had it once and it knocked me sideways for days, I could barely speak let alone go rollerblading and vlog myself talking constantly.

His broken fingers soon healed though? He’s a hypercondriact. Always got something wrong with him but never actually goes to the doctor

Reactions: 20
Yes but for that to happen, he’d have had to been going to the doctor regularly to diagnose all these cases of ‘tonsillitis’ instead of mummy Jane’s diagnosis of her brave big boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s not got tonsillitis. He self diagnoses himself and I’ve said before I’ve had it once and it knocked me sideways for days, I could barely speak let alone go rollerblading and vlog myself talking constantly.

His broken fingers soon healed though? He’s a hypercondriact. Always got something wrong with him but never actually goes to the doctor
I totally agree with you. Ive had mine removed but was too young too remember any of it. He just wants sympathy from his 'young adoring fans' because his wife doesnt give him any

Reactions: 3
He’s probably got thrush, wouldn’t be surprised if he still takes bitty from mummy Jane 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
They won’t take my sons tonsils out , they don’t even give antibiotics for it. He gets it about 4 times a year.
I hope he doesn’t grow up whinging about it like Chris.

Reactions: 4
They won’t take my sons tonsils out , they don’t even give antibiotics for it. He gets it about 4 times a year.
I hope he doesn’t grow up whinging about it like Chris.

They don’t nowadays but when he was a kid they would have. It’s what makes me think his “tonsillitis” was a way to stay home from school with mummy.

Is that baby biscuit for Jason or Chris.

I’m on Dave watch.... anyone seen him lately.
What you covering up ingham’s 🤭
Where’s Dave gone???!
#finddave #myforever #untilnow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dr thought my dd3 kept getting tonsillitis after her having symptoms 4 times in 3 months they did further examinations... turns out shes allergic to cocoa which was causing blisters in her throat and mouth every time she ate it and obviously making her feel rather pants.. Maybe he should be going to the dr each time for them to actually do something about it. Though removing them is a last resort nowadays we were told.

Reactions: 3
Sarah is absolutely delusional about ‘ifam’... in her story time with Sarah, her dads new partners grandkids are apparently massive ifam.

She literally thinks everyone is ifam. Yet you never see pictures of any ifam with them tagged on social media etc

Reactions: 13
I had tonsillitis once and it floored me. I've now got a double ear infection and fibromyalgia and I'm battling through but there is no way Chris would do all he is with tonsillitis!

Reactions: 9
They don’t nowadays but when he was a kid they would have. It’s what makes me think his “tonsillitis” was a way to stay home from school with mummy.

Is that baby biscuit for Jason or Chris.

I’m on Dave watch.... anyone seen him lately.
What you covering up ingham’s 🤭
Where’s Dave gone???!
#finddave #myforever #untilnow
He’s busy touring 😝 with his boy band.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.