The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think there is one defining quality though in that she is able to admit fault and own her responsibility
She only admits it once backed into a corner surrounded by evidence, screenshots, voice recordings. At that point she has no choice but to own up to her numerous fake accounts.
The things said on those accounts are unforgivable especially using miscarriage to offend. She never takes full responsibility, she will say she did it to defend herself. You don't need to create fake accounts and doxx people to defend yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was expecting donut 😁
I haven't really followed any of those small drama accounts for a long time (CJ, Mcflea etc). Just watching CJ's live from the other day. No idea what they're on about, but it's better than the soaps with their drama so worth a giggle.

They make the Minghams look more like a tit show as each minute passes 😂 how embarrassing 😂
I thought ice cream

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell Lazy is fed up with his skating days by the way she mocked him 😂👌 for those who haven't watched it was pretty much her pretending to be Creepy saying :

"im so ill, unless I can do something I want to do, like one of his mates says do you want to go skating - Oh, miraculous recovery, yeah! We're you bad yesterday, eh? Eh? Eh?"

Trouble in paradise 🌴☀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah - "riveting? What does that mean?"

She surprises me more and more each day.
I’m not surprised she doesn’t know maybe she could make their vlogs riveting instead of Zzzzz

macbook/laptop will be needed for gcses so wouldn't begrudge a 14 year old that... but whats with todays clickbait... 5 month olds do not talk ... make noises yes but not words.. even my earliest talker was 10 months i seem to remember before a clear and repetitive word was spoken. One min she doesn't want him to grow and develop and next its ohhh he's talking. Make ya mind up geez
Hmm it sounded like nonce to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isla had a face like thunder when Jane and Lazy were giving Jace attention.

Definitely no tonsillitis for Creepy, more like a cold. I heard his blocked nose when he sniffed. I just hope his GP doesn't fall for his tit and let him have them removed. Or maybe they will accidentally ask for the wrong body part to be removed...

Definitely no first words from Jace but here comes more clickbait. His name sounds as chavvy as ever, poor boy.
What he is probably too stupid to realise is that if he actually had real tonsilitis as often as he claims to, the doctors would probably have suggested they remove his tonsils ages ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those pics Lazy just put up..he’s always looked as vile 🤢 And so lovely to see her with no dirt in the folds of her neck like in tonight’s vlog 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Those pics Lazy just put up..he’s always looked as vile 🤢 And so lovely to see her with no dirt in the folds of her neck like in tonight’s vlog 🤢🤢
How did she look at him and think 'yeah, I want some of that' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Look away now if you don’t want to lose your lunch 🤢🤮🤣
"the way she looked at me" - what you mean, like, please don't pimp me out online in about 9 years time? please don't make me act in front of a camera on a daily basis purely for your own monetary gain?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The whole backstory involving all these tragic hangers-on & sycophants is even more tedious than the summer of tin can travels. Dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf. The Ifam really are thick as tit. One day you want a husband that cheats on you, texts teen girls, pimps out his daughters on YouTube to entice paedos to watch them? Really? God help the future generations who think this is how things should be...FML

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wtf. The Ifam really are thick as tit. One day you want a husband that cheats on you, texts teen girls, pimps out his daughters on YouTube to entice paedos to watch them? Really? God help the future generations who think this is how things should be...FML
The love they have for each other is clear??

I’m not a body language expert but they seem to bleeping hate each other. He goes out whenever he can, she makes him do all the work whenever she can, not to mention the alleged indescretions, the dating profiles.

At this point these two make Alfie and Zoe look like couple goals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Only Chris could make a post about September 11th about him and his tonsillitis 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.