The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tour dates....can’t fit them in with the dog walking business 😉
I thought the band had been put aside so he could help mummy Jane and her trolls but from the looks of it, Dave has left the trolling chat 😮
Sarah, Chris.... can you throw us a bone here what’s happening with Dave?!
We’re the rumours true, did Sarah have a “friendship” with more than one male in the Ingham’s family 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The new iPhone, for when Lazy has to go to B&M but needs to leave Jason in his chair at home.... 64D0D842-AACD-467E-8578-95711A4B816D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The new iPhone, for when Lazy has to go to B&M but needs to leave Jason in his chair at home....View attachment 40119
Haha my hubby has just watched the apple event (Apple geek 🙄 ) and I was chuckling away thinking the very same thing...by the way creepy my hubby got his tonsils out when he was an adult and it was way worse than a vasectomy..which he said was a walk in the park..but men need balls to have that done so that doesn’t include you..the doctor is your best friend just now with all this medication you need so just have a word? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe if he stopped hanging around piss riddled alleyways ‘rollerskating’ He would pick up less germs. Just an idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought the band had been put aside so he could help mummy Jane and her trolls but from the looks of it, Dave has left the trolling chat 😮
Sarah, Chris.... can you throw us a bone here what’s happening with Dave?!
We’re the rumours true, did Sarah have a “friendship” with more than one male in the Ingham’s family 😐
He started up a new my forever band. Lazy really got the dud(looks wise) in the Ingham family 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know. Saw it and was like of course he had bloody tonsillitis
Tonsillitis or in Chris’ case The kissing disease... figures

No respectable woman ( or man) would surely go near him ( unless under duress) so it has to be some disgusting minger he’s hooked up with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The countdown is on for the eyebrow reveal guys!! I’m more excited about this than I was with the happy camper days! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All she seems to eat is sweets!
Yew because she has a sugar addiction thanks to her awful, negligent parents.

The countdown is on for the eyebrow reveal guys!! I’m more excited about this than I was with the happy camper days! 😆😆
Maybe Fiona hates the Inghams as much as we do and does a tit job on purpose. By the looks of her Instagram she is a terrible microblader, some of the eyebrows look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get ready for the daily eyebrow updates. Almost as riveting as the skating ones 😴 etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This makes me so incredibly angry. September 11th was an horrific day that changed the world.
It happened 18 years ago so she's known about it all this time so why the sudden recognition today about living your life to the full?
And also how many times does she have to bang on about turning down opportunities because of what people will say. Just either accept them or don't, just stop moaning about it.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.