The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris' valeting company is also following quite a lot of ladies. Bet the creep has loads of accounts.

Dorothy sounds fun:

Follow
Hi! i am pretty wench from Australia. Want to meet for hard sex or webcam. Find me on link in tweets. My nick mircia69

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Creepy with 'tonsillitis' a day after spending the whole day 'skating'... :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sarah - "riveting? What does that mean?"

She surprises me more and more each day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Haha!Someone ought to message her not to worry ,as it`ll never apply to her or her tedious "life"....you know ,the one we`re all just soooo jealous of...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

😂 Just have a look back through your Euro trip (in Europe), Sarah. Definition of riveting is the exact opposite of your summer holidays, or any of your vlogs for that matter 👍

Also, can't wait for the eyebrows tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's still creeping on females. Of these pics below, 4 are of that woman who gifted them skincare stuff. Methinks he wants a piece of that, but she's way out of his league
Naughty boy. Liking full body shots too. Dirty dog.

What's that song again? Creepy's fav?

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That little baby boy is too cute ! If the rest of the family where as sweet as that little boy I’d enjoy the videos. Isn’t it a pity babies grow up 😂
I didn’t hate today’s video but probably because it was a JACE INGHAM video , at least for me as I fast forwarded the other parts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a cess pit. Cj believed McPhee was a friend but recently found out McPhee was involved in the bearded lady doxxing of address and the takeaways sent to CJ mother.
I can't stand Mcphee, she is a very angry, spiteful woman with no real friends. She played Country Joe like a fiddle and has finally got her comeuppance as CJ has finally seen the light. Mcphee was involved in posting the address of CJs elderly mother and sent pizzas to her as an act of harassment. She befriended CJ and a truce was called, which allowed Mcphee to manipulate CJ into becoming an Ingham supporter. Mcphee has only admitted the doxing in the last few days and CJ has right royally dumped her. Mcphee is denying everything like a possessed banshee but in my opinion, she's getting a dose of karma. It's better than Eastenders and the main players are flip flopping all over the shop. Kellie and Mcphee jointly ran a troll Twitter account called Bearded Lady, which was responsible for the doxing of CJs elderly mum. This is my take on recent goings on, but it is very confusing lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isla had a face like thunder when Jane and Lazy were giving Jace attention.

Definitely no tonsillitis for Creepy, more like a cold. I heard his blocked nose when he sniffed. I just hope his GP doesn't fall for his tit and let him have them removed. Or maybe they will accidentally ask for the wrong body part to be removed...

Definitely no first words from Jace but here comes more clickbait. His name sounds as chavvy as ever, poor boy.

Reactions: 15
I can't stand Mcphee, she is a very angry, spiteful woman with no real friends. She played Country Joe like a fiddle and has finally got her comeuppance as CJ has finally seen the light. Mcphee was involved in posting the address of CJs elderly mother and sent pizzas to her as an act of harassment. She befriended CJ and a truce was called, which allowed Mcphee to manipulate CJ into becoming an Ingham supporter. Mcphee has only admitted the doxing in the last few days and CJ has right royally dumped her. Mcphee is denying everything like a possessed banshee but in my opinion, she's getting a dose of karma. It's better than Eastenders and the main players are flip flopping all over the shop. Then there is Kellie (Bain of your life) who scammed many of CJ supporters into parting with a lot of cash via a Go Fund Me account by saying she was being evicted for rent arrears, which turned out to be a huge lie. She was outed during a live show on CJs You Tube channel the other day. Kellie and Mcphee jointly ran a troll Twitter account called Bearded Lady, which was responsible for the doxing of CJs elderly mum. This is my take on recent goings on, but it is very confusing lol.
Absolutely this! I can't believe some of the things McPhee has come out with not only verbally on her own channel (Victim blaming much?) and some of her written comments/doxxing/accusations are absolutely disgusting. You have the audacity to appear on the radio about tattle life?? One flew over the cuckoos nest anyone? Just because she didn't know that it was Veronicas mum's address, and thinking they were revealing Veronica's address, that makes things better, does it? its absolutely disgusting behaviour!

CJ has absolutely been played here, and it was difficult to watch. She has done some very questionable things herself. I do think there is one defining quality though in that she is able to admit fault and own her responsibility for things she has done which to me speaks of her character. I think that people are pulling her strings here, and she's torn between her head and her heart (as in from receiving love from other people). She was so certain before, as were her subscribers, then people got to her and then the massive u-turn just doesn't make sense. Her subscribers then also changed their mind between what was right and wrong overnight too with Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I fear for islas teeth. First shes eating a sherbert dip lolly then a normal lolly not long after.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If he cleaned my car surely it would be filled with grease, I will just keep the dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.