The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does someone want to tell me which 14 year old needs a MacBook when they already have an iPhone, iPad etc... Just another gift for a clickbatey title I suppose. She barely uploads on her channel anyway so I don't understand why she needs it 'for editing'. Also don't get why they're 25th on the top 100 UK influencers list done by The Times...are people blind to the fact that Chris is a nonce?
She dont but its easier than Chris having to hastily log out of everything to hide the DM's if she uses his.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't Creepy Chris on Twitter as Halo Mobile Valeting or did I just imagine that?

Reactions: 14
Also don't get why they're 25th on the top 100 UK influencers list done by The Times...are people blind to the fact that Chris is
The comments being unavailable on many family vlogging channels due to YouTube trying to stop paedophiles time stamping in comment sections would have gone against many families interaction stats.
It was a joke the Inghams comments remained when they are one of the worst for trying to attract the undesirables with clickbait titles and bikini thumbnails.

Reactions: 12
macbook/laptop will be needed for gcses so wouldn't begrudge a 14 year old that... but whats with todays clickbait... 5 month olds do not talk ... make noises yes but not words.. even my earliest talker was 10 months i seem to remember before a clear and repetitive word was spoken. One min she doesn't want him to grow and develop and next its ohhh he's talking. Make ya mind up geez

Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched these in ages just read comments on here.

Decided to watch the birthday one - I see they still don’t know how to remove price tags!

Watching someone open countless stationary was that boring even my tv turned itself off. Not putting it back on as even one view was too generous

I'm just surprised Jace's first word wasn't HELP. Would've been mine if they were my family.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What I want to know is where is "uncle Dave" ? Does anyone think hes been ostracized maybe didn't comply to zeldas way of thinking and hes been thrown in the garage never to be seen again :LOL:

• Haha
Why are they trying to claim Jace is super advanced? This 'talking' and the 'rolling' at like 7 weeks 🙄.

No way has Chris got tonsillitis, probably just a 'sore throat' 😂

Reactions: 9
Does someone want to tell me which 14 year old needs a MacBook when they already have an iPhone, iPad etc... Just another gift for a clickbatey title I suppose. She barely uploads on her channel anyway so I don't understand why she needs it 'for editing'. Also don't get why they're 25th on the top 100 UK influencers list done by The Times...are people blind to the fact that Chris is a nonce?
The U.K. influencers was the most bizzare list, they have no management, no sponsors/brand deals, the channel is stagnant, watching paint dry would be more appealing.

That is not even taking into concideration the grooming allegations, child neglect and selling a replica of their own child.

Reactions: 11
“Jace has a new trick to show” That’s right, make your son sound like he’s a performing animal... oh wait, he is! All your children are

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait is that what he’s really doing when he’s “out filming”, valeting cars?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why was he using that page in June? Surely he’s not still running a valet company with the money they must make off YouTube?
Maybe that’s his second ‘job’ that he keeps disappearing to? Imagine him pulling up to wash your car? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The link to the webpage is still active too just not the facebook page..... i assume he may have just changed his chrisdelonge name to that but maybe he had two accounts all the time.. shrugs

Reactions: 2
Who's going to call the mobile number and see if its creepy Chris 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.