The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine part gifting a holiday to a YouTube family and the inghams turn up!

*Sarah lay on a sun lounger, munching on a pot noodle!*

Sarah.. “HIIIIIIII GUUUUUYYYSSS!! We’re in doindoinodonyafelruly park and this place is absolutely A-May-zinggg! We’d totally spend our own money on it if it wasn’t part gifted!”

*sarah points her big toe at the pool*

Sarah.. “The pools over there. We can’t get the girls out of it. Can we Chris? It’s got everything! Slides and water and inflatables and water and slides and a pool! There’s a theme park somewhere down there but we’ve not bothered because the girls love the pool. Don’t they Chris? Jace is down there playing in the dingy! “who’s a cheeky boy?!” Get the wide angle lens and fetch him for me Chris. he needs a feed!”

*Chris off camera*

Chris.. “how do you spell district, babe?!”

Sarah *rolling her eyes* “D I S S T R I C K!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
I’d bet my bottom dollar that Lazy ‘reached out’ to the company when she saw that the Radford Family had been gifted a stay, that would help explain why it was tagged on the end of their Euro camp in Europe experience because that would have already been planned, they were obviously still begging for holidays just as their first ‘adventure’ began... remember guys, in the Ingham Family as one adventure ends another begged for freebie begins! They really do hate to spend their own money, how many times was it mentioned in the one trip that they had to pay for our of their own pockets??? They really have zero shame.

Reactions: 17
She sits so much I’m surprised she hasn’t developed pressure sores

Reactions: 24
For someone that "doesn't drink", she don't half drink a lot.
She never drinks, I bet it’s sugar free too because she never has sugar either, in fact that’s just a plain glass of water, it’s all you jealous haterzzzz that think otherwise

Reactions: 29
I miss her Twitter too. Hey Sarah, there's nothing stopping you from having an account on here and joining in. I'm sure we'd all LOVE it!

Reactions: 15
Imagine spending a month around Europe in a caravan to go home to a SURPRISE another week in Europe, in a caravan, not only that but it one we practically drove past to get home 2 days ago

Reactions: 25
She never drinks, I bet it’s sugar free too because she never has sugar either, in fact that’s just a plain glass of water, it’s all you jealous haterzzzz that think otherwise
It only LOOKS like wine, because it's been taken on a wide angled lens

Reactions: 43
sarah saying they were so busy in the tin can for a month they didn’t have time sit down and relax. I must be missing something because that is all I saw her doing. Isn’t it pretty much her life.

Reactions: 30
Same.
Every brand that willy-nilly gifts stuff to Youtubers, I now make a point of avoiding.

Chris thinks we are all legends. "Anyone who guesses where we are, are legends in my eyes"
Twat

Reactions: 13
I just don’t know what to say. Yes I do. I LOVE this sight.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why the press doesn’t pick up on this. It would make a great story on influencers who don’t declare gifted vacations on their vlogs and why they get away with.

Reactions: 19
I thought 'swollen flaps' was quite witty but jeez 'lazy baked bean bitch' has just killed me

Reactions: 28
I was only saying this to my daughter this morning. Everyone seems to be always complimenting Esme, but sadly deeply down she’s just another spoilt product of her bitch of a mother.
Esme just doesnt show it as much as isla
When shes not acting for the vlog (school, after the vlog ends)
I think shes a nice kind girl that is forced to be like her mother

Reactions: 2
Strange that whenever the Ingham’s have had these holidays gifted to them the company never have a clue as to who they are.
Often all you need to do to apply for gifted or sponsored ops is fill in a simple form online with your social media details, and viewer stats then you receive tickets/vouchers. Little or no vetting goes into it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.