The Ingham family #51 How Toulouse it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy looked the happiest she has done for the last 3 weeks in that photo, enjoy your time being a teenager rather than Sarah’s lap dog. The Aqua disco looked like something out of the movie cocoon, maybe Chris should jump in, make himself 20 years younger, we know he likes to night swim......

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She knows that’s the worst part , because she commented that they couldn’t have yoghurt so she knows it’s 💩
I’m not judgmental in real life , if that was a friend or family member that did it as a one off you’d think meh
But they’ve not eaten a decent meal yet , when they open the fridge at home it’s always empty ,
It makes you think the kids are afraid to touch the food as why else wouldn’t they have just made pancakes themselves it’s not hard to take them from the pack .
They have cooking facilities so could have actually made a simple batter and made their own far healthier pancakes, it would have made good content and severed with some some the juicy fruit plus the Nutella and cream etc would have been a really winning ‘brunch’

Reactions: 5
She knows that’s the worst part , because she commented that they couldn’t have yoghurt so she knows it’s 💩
I’m not judgmental in real life , if that was a friend or family member that did it as a one off you’d think meh
But they’ve not eaten a decent meal yet , when they open the fridge at home it’s always empty ,
It makes you think the kids are afraid to touch the food as why else wouldn’t they have just made pancakes themselves it’s not hard to take them from the pack .
What were those things? At least pop them in the toaster. Never saw pancakes individually wrapped like that? Does she not know how to make pancakes. Oh what am I saying of course she doesn't

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Chris was SO DESPERATE to see a UFO. Pointing at a distant Chinese lantern, more likely.

Shampoo-gate was riveting as well 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What were those things? At least pop them in the toaster. Never saw pancakes individually wrapped like that? Does she not know how to make pancakes. Oh what am I saying of course she doesn't
Surely even She’s couldn’t have made it through 14 years of parenting with 4 kids and not know how to make a pancake batter!

Reactions: 4
Surely even She’s couldn’t have made it through 14 years of parenting with 4 kids and not know how to make a pancake batter!
She does cooking segments all the time
Packet pancakes a la Nutella
Packet mac n cheese
Packet croissants
Tin o spam
Stop being picky ffs they’ll be opening a caf if their views don’t pick up
Inghams packet meals
As seen in Lidl

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember when every event was a huge deal to them, extravagant things for pancake day, Halloween...anything they can celebrate basically. And now, we are lucky to see much being done even for birthdays. They said they had always done things that way but somehow I doubt it as now money is dwindling they aren't bothering. I would like to say that I hope they are doing more small discreet private family moments during these times, but that's untrue they both seem completely depressed and its rubbing off on the kids. Isla looked really messy in that trolley, I know it's been said before but they used to be so well presented. I will be surprised if they even get their hair brushed daily. Complete shame. The stark contract from this time two years ago is insane

Reactions: 11
She doesn't put a hat on him so the sun could be turning it more blond
I was going to say the same. I just hope that's not why she stopped putting a hat on him. Anyway I wouldn't exactly describe his hair as looking white blond in any pics I've seen......still looks like it has golden/warm tones to me.

Just caught up loads.....a few observations...

To me it does look like he's had some kind of injury around the eye but he can't even say that he's walked into a door because aren't they all made of tarpoleum sheets where they've been?!!!

Just when I thought Creepy's fingers couldn't be any more gross (all grubby, long and spindly, with knobbly bits in all the very lot of wrong places), I realised how much they remind me of Twiglets. YUCK!!! (Devil's food)

Considering how many long-life foods and preservatives Lazy & Creepy consume, why in Lidl's name are they ageing so damn badly?!

So Meteorologist and UFO-loving Creepy loves meteor showers and rain showers......bloody shame he apparently doesn't show the same level of interest in the bathing kind of showers too, the grubby oik!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was going to say the same. I just hope that's not why she stopped putting a hat on him. Anyway I wouldn't exactly describe his hair as looking white blond in any pics I've seen......still looks like it has warm tones to me.

Just caught up loads.....a few observations...

To me it does look like he's had some kind of injury around the eye but he can't even say that he's walked into a door because aren't they all made of tarpoleum sheets where they've been?!!!

Just when I thought Creepy's fingers couldn't be any more gross (all grubby, long and spindly, with knobbly bits in all the very lot of wrong places), I realised how much they remind me of Twiglets. YUCK!!! (Devil's food)

Considering how many long-life foods and preservatives Lazy & Creepy consume, why in Lidl's name are they ageing so damn badly?!

So Meteorologist and UFO-loving Creepy loves meteor showers and rain showers......bloody shame he apparently doesn't show the same level of interest in the bathing kind of showers too, the grubby oik!
Twiglet fingers lmao I'm dying, I wish that it was time for a new thread title already. Just Going To B&M For Twiglet Fingers & Bits 'n' Bats

Good lord it sounds like something they would get up to in that awning late at night. I feel rotten

This will be chris next year if he doesn't sort himself out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Twiglet fingers lmao I'm dying, I wish that it was time for a new thread title already. Just Going To B&M For Twiglet Fingers & Bits 'n' Bats

Good lord it sounds like something they would get up to in that awning late at night. I feel rotten
Hahaha! Oh bloody hell, now you've made me think of those spicy "Nikky Naks"!!!

OMG Just seen the nails picture. TOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! Can't stop laughing!!! Amazing and frigging disgusting in equal measure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just been taking a look at Mary Shortle mentions on Twitter.

😂

Goodnight all, sweet dreams!

1565824645506.png

1565824697974.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Izzy looked the happiest she has done for the last 3 weeks in that photo, enjoy your time being a teenager rather than Sarah’s lap dog. The Aqua disco looked like something out of the movie cocoon, maybe Chris should jump in, make himself 20 years younger, we know he likes to night swim......
Oh you know he jumped in there with a 'WOO HOO!'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha! Oh bloody hell, now you've made me think of those spicy "Nikky Naks"!!!

OMG Just seen the nails picture. TOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! Can't stop laughing!!! Amazing and frigging disgusting in equal measure!
Or should you say "nikki naks"?
Just seen the pepperami lol. So far we've got twiglet fingers chris, nikki naks and salami sarah. Whose next? Grandpa gingernut and Fruit Loops Jane?
I think we are get through the inghams pantry at this rate. All their dietary needs

Oh my god I've just remembered prinny, I feel like I've not seen her in years!! That poor dog, have they even mentioned her while being away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm thinking of food related to shortle but I got a bit stuck on Scary Mary's Shor"toulouse" your baby (doll(allegedly))

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.