The Ingham family #51 How Toulouse it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how when Isabelle is with them they do absolutely nothing all day but as soon as she goes away, they do the evening entertainment. Clearly trying to make her jealous. :rolleyes: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
And as she has told us twice now, they are so close to all the amenities. Pool, play park, resturaunt, shop and BAKERY! And they choose this plastic coated shite from the nearest supermarket.

They have done all this euro travelling and don't even eat a fresh croissant, let alone see the sights and experience the agraculture. Call this making memories or a trip of a lifetime, I call it a wasted opportunity.
I never see them talking to anyone. They come across as incredibly insular. I felt sad for Esme sitting on the swings all alone. Where are all the other kids on this campsite?

I can spot their food supply in the background too. Looks like the girls are getting treated to more processed tit in the future.
Tins 😄 Looks like they've raided a church harvest festival

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just caught up on the vlog, I'm sure that's the 3rd day Jace had that dinosaur outfit on. He had it on when they were travelling the 8 hours and I'm sure he had it on yesterday.

Also doesn't he need a swim nappy for the pool? I know when I go on holiday they have a special section for children who aren't toilet trained because it's gross otherwise, but the least they could do is put a swim nappy on him.

Reactions: 15
I never see them talking to anyone. They come across as incredibly insular. I felt sad for Esme sitting on the swings all alone. Where are all the other kids on this campsite?

Tins 😄 Looks like they've raided a church harvest festival
The other kids were off actually doing something seeing the sights ,
The pool was also empty you’d think they would take that as a message to get off their ass and actually do something sigh
I bet they have leaflets at reception with a ton of activities locally , they’d rather live life on repeat Zzzzz

As much as I come on here and vent my spleen at their catalogue of fk ups ! I also have to own my own mistakes ! I was wrong the baby does indeed have BLOND hair NOT GINGER I’m aware that hot countries sometimes bleach Caucasian peoples hair to a lighter color but they can’t chsnge red to white so yeah I was wrong ! Blond or ginger he’s absolutely adorable got to say.
Kids can lose their first hair tho
The babies in my family myself included start off with black hair , then once we get older it goes white blonde .

Reactions: 8
Sarah totes reads Tattle 🤗 Everyone was slating them on here about doing nothing educational - and suddenly they're learning all about the planets and the THREE space stations they saw 🤔 All that education from the comfort of her arse. (And wasn't Chris a tedious, chirping tit throughout that star-gazing?)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The other kids were off actually doing something seeing the sights ,
The pool was also empty you’d think they would take that as a message to get off their ass and actually do something sigh
I bet they have leaflets at reception with a ton of activities locally , they’d rather live life on repeat Zzzzz

Kids can lose their first hair tho
The babies in my family myself included start off with black hair , then once we get older it goes white blonde .
Isn't this the campsite with the kids clubs? That's where all the kids are.

Reactions: 9
Tonight’s vlog is probably the first time I’ve seen Sarah do anything alone with the girls throughout this whole trip. If Issy was there you know for a fact she’d have been doing the pots while Esme was helping Isla on and off the trampoline.

Reactions: 7
Funny how when Isabelle is with them they do absolutely nothing all day but as soon as she goes away, they do the evening entertainment. Clearly trying to make her jealous. :rolleyes: :mad:
Im hopeing she has limited phone access on her trip. Maybe lazys seen what activites shes doing and is jealous herself so trying to make thier rubbish holiday seem better.

• Sad
Isn't this the campsite with the kids clubs? That's where all the kids are.
Ingham kids can’t go to the kids club though because there creep of a dad won’t be allowed in to film.

So they have to keep them so they can perform for content

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I know they've stunted Issy's social development, but even so I'd hope she isn't feeling jealous of some kiddies disco night at the pool.

She'll be having a lovely time with kids her own age, no babysitting or entertaining The Girls, lots of watersports and activities.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know they've stunted Issy's social development, but even so I'd hope she isn't feeling jealous of some kiddies disco night at the pool.

She'll be having a lovely time with kids her own age, no babysitting or entertaining The Girls, lots of watersports and activities.
It's not just thedisco though; I bet they will take Esme and Isla out to one of the local tourist attractions whilst Isabelle is away but as soon as she gets back it will be back to just swimming and playing in the children's playground.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's not just thedisco though; I bet they will take Esme and Isla out to one of the local tourist attractions whilst Isabelle is away but as soon as she gets back it will be back to just swimming and playing in the children's playground.
Yes you know why it’s becaise they will actually have to entertain their kids ,
I know that’s a novel concept 😂
No Izzy watching them , issy watch Isla at the park , issy wash up , issy take Esme to the showers , issy hold Jace ,
They got up past twelve today and left those two little girls with no breakfast as there is no way they slept til lunch time ,
Lazy said the other day that Esme and Izzy were up at ten thirty , I think they said Isla slept in ,
It’s possible only Esme was in the tin waiting for them to get up possible the two girls ,
It shows what tit parents they are we always woke our parents when we woke , maybe they’d say to give them ten mins to come to but they can’t even wake them for breakfast,
They will take them out now Izzy is not there so they can be busy doing something and they don’t have to watch the kids on camp by themselves, keeping them happy etc ,
Once Izzy is back there will be no need they can get her to occupy them ugh 😑

Im hopeing she has limited phone access on her trip. Maybe lazys seen what activites shes doing and is jealous herself so trying to make thier rubbish holiday seem better.
I think that whenever one of them goes off to do something individually it threatens her in some way? Hence them all attending a 7 year olds party or having to go on a super trip
somewhere if they really can’t justify all joining in, it shows their insecurities and people who are genuinely in the moment and ‘making memories’ tend not to bang on all the time about it.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to double post but they piss me off
It’s only a few days since the beach incident and they were all over the papers for neglect
Then they come openly admitting to staying in bed til lunchtime in that heat and on top of that no decent lunch /brunch just a load of sugar and processed crap 💩
They really don’t give a tit do they

Reactions: 16
That sounds so nice! Can’t believe they’ve missed so many amazing chances to vlog good things
I have never been to Europe, but I bet I could do a quick google search and give them a list of places and things to do.

Reactions: 10
Sarah totes reads Tattle 🤗 Everyone was slating them on here about doing nothing educational - and suddenly they're learning all about the planets and the THREE space stations they saw 🤔 All that education from the comfort of her arse. (And wasn't Chris a tedious, chirping tit throughout that star-gazing?)
Creepy the astronomer. Must have learned all about the galaxy during his pilot training...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry to double post but they piss me off
It’s only a few days since the beach incident and they were all over the papers for neglect
Then they come openly admitting to staying in bed til lunchtime in that heat and on top of that no decent lunch /brunch just a load of sugar and processed crap 💩
They really don’t give a tit do they
I know, she’s so nonchalant about it too, don’t get me wrong, mine have late breakfasts in the holidays and sometimes for a treat we’ll have pancakes etc (though not individually wrapped in plastic 😂 however (can only say that in Sarah’s voice) I wouldn’t be announcing to the world that my kids hadn’t eaten by lunch time and display the load of processed carbs and sugar I was about to give them 🤦🏻‍♀️ What happened to all that juuuuicy fruit they bought?

Creepy the astronomer. Must have learned all about the galaxy during his pilot training...
It makes sense, perhaps after his pilot training he carried on to do a Masters in the academic field of weather systems and tornadoes this leading him on to his PhD in meteor showers, space stations and ‘weird lights that travel too fast’ there’s so much more to that man that meets the eye!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know, she’s so nonchalant about it too, don’t get me wrong, mine have late breakfasts in the holidays and sometimes for a treat we’ll have pancakes etc (though not individually wrapped in plastic 😂 however (can only say that in Sarah’s voice) I wouldn’t be announcing to the world that my kids hadn’t eaten by lunch time and display the load of processed carbs and sugar I was about to give them 🤦🏻‍♀️ What happened to all that juuuuicy fruit they bought?
She knows that’s the worst part , because she commented that they couldn’t have yoghurt so she knows it’s 💩
I’m not judgmental in real life , if that was a friend or family member that did it as a one off you’d think meh
But they’ve not eaten a decent meal yet , when they open the fridge at home it’s always empty ,
It makes you think the kids are afraid to touch the food as why else wouldn’t they have just made pancakes themselves it’s not hard to take them from the pack .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.